Coopers Auto Repair Specialist

RD
Rebecca D.
Auburn, WA
02/06/2018
more than just a shop, a family
the shop cares about its customers and the cars they are driving. they go above and beyond for the people who walk through the door. they were prompt about notifying me and explaining to me what needed to be done.

HH
Helen H.
12/10/2017
Honest, thorough, friendly
Coopers does an amazing job of completing what I brought my car in for plus providing a complete overview/health check of my vehicle so that I know if something else is wrong or what to watch for next. They also never do anything that is unnecessary which of course saves me money. They would tell me what they found as the problem rather than just fixing what I thought it could be.

CA
Chase A.
Modesto, CA
12/08/2017
Great!
They listened to everything I had to say and informed me on every question I had. They did there diagnostic and the next day had my truck fixed and also they’re doing the same thing to my buddy’s truck. I’d have no problem going back to cooper’s. I’d definitely recommend this shop.

Andrew S.

AK
April K.
11/29/2017
Excellent Customer Service!
I brought my car here for 60K service after being quoted $385 at another shop. Not only did I save $$$ - I was also treated pleasantly and respectfully. I will absolutely continue using Cooper’s Auto Repair!!

Don H.
11/24/2017
Easy in and out fast knowledable staff
Service done quickly and correct. Friendly helpful staff and managment

Colby S.
Dodge Dakota
11/13/2017
Friendly service
Really like the diagnostic feed back that is received via mobile message

David S.
11/10/2017
Great Service and On-Time
It's always a pleasure to deal with Clint and Kyle. They take great care of my diesel truck to keep it running in tip top shape for many years to come. Their inspection reports are very thorough and informative. I'm a firm believer in preventive maintenance, pay a little now or pay a lot more later during a breakdown many miles from home. Thanks Guys for all you do. Keep up the great job.

FT
Frederika T.
Steilacoom, WA
Kia Forte
11/07/2017
Everyone I have dealt with has been friendly and efficient. They don't push a person to have things done to the car that is not needed. They are all very trustworthy.

Michael S.
Spanaway, WA
Suzuki Aerio
10/30/2017
Honest and very knowledgeable associates !
They took my car in right away and truly helped me get it back on the road and haven't had a problem since. Gained a new customer for life.

Debbie S.
10/27/2017
feedback
I thank you guys for the services. I was please with the full report on the car.. I will definitely be coming back soon for more services. My car is working great and I know that you will make it even better the next time.

SN
Scott N.
10/27/2017
A thorough, efficient place you can trust!
I took my vehicle in for an oil change, the thorough inspection illustrated the need for multi fluid flush- which I had skipped at the 100k mile mark. They were able to accommodate me that same day and fix all my problems. Now I feel safer driving my family on road trips.

LE
Lindsay E.
10/26/2017
My volkswagan CC
Will always use my local Coopers for my car needs. They are the best!

Stephenie S.
MINI Cooper Coupe
10/15/2017
Auto guys you can trust
For the first time since moving to WA I feel confident in the recommendations and work done by a mechanic.

KG
KATHY G.
Lakewood, WA
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/15/2017
Great place to take your vehicle!!
I have been going to Cooper's for over 3 years now. They are always honest and get what ever service your your vehicle needs done in a timely manner. When I needed to replace my damaged car, I asked Clint for brand recommendations based on repairs and costs. He was very helpful. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this shop

KJ
Kristin J.
Lakewood, WA
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
10/10/2017
Helpful Service
People greet you with respect and I like the listing provided of your car's issues

John C.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/04/2017
First Timers at Coopers !
This place was THE BEST. ! We had not been before, but when we asked them for an HONEST opinion, they did not gouge us on the price or the problem. They fixed it very quickly, honestly, and did not expand the problem.....just an easy fix. Was good to deal with honest people not out to get you !!!! We will return.

KK
Kristie K.
09/22/2017
Great Guys, Great Service
Love the fact that they'll come pick me up if I can't get to their shop! Work is great, communication is perfect! I've had a couple friends take their vehicles to Cooper's on my recommendation!
Casey from Coopers Auto Repair Specialist responded on 09/29/2017

Hi Kristie, It means the world to us that you like us enough to tell your friends, Thank you very much, Casey

AG
Anna G.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
09/18/2017
2005 Volkswagen Passat
Fantastic customer service, reasonable price and attention to detail. I know after the work they did on my daughter's car, she is safe.
Casey from Coopers Auto Repair Specialist responded on 09/21/2017

Hi Anna, I know how important it is to have our kids safe. Thank you very much for trusting us to fix her car. We will take great care of her. Casey

KC
Kathy C.
Mitsubishi Outlander
09/16/2017
Great service on my Mitsubishi Outlander
My car is getting older and needs occasional repairs. I can always trust Cooper's to be honest and cost effective.
Casey from Coopers Auto Repair Specialist responded on 09/21/2017

Hi Kathy, Thank you for coming in, we always appreciate it.
Casey