11/03/2019
The reason I have 2 Subarus
My original 2001 Forrester has 190,000 miles. My 2nd (recently acquired) has 165,000. Thanks to Roopair I expect them to last many more years. I recently thought I needed new headlights ($300+-- even at their reasonable prices). Instead, they recommended polishing them; and the bill was under $90. Between the 2 cars, that saved me >$500 . This is absolutely typical of my experience with Roopair. They're the reason I haven't been able to give up my cars in favor of a hybrid.

Katie M.
Edgewood, WA
11/03/2019
Consistent excellence
I have relied on Roopair for over 15 years, and they never disappoint. I can count on them to keep my vehicles working well. They have never recommended service that my car doesn't need.

DA
Drew A.
Tacoma, WA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
10/30/2019
Quick oil change
I scheduled an oil change and arrived 10 minutes early. They had my car ready 20 minutes later. Color me impressed. Everyone in the waiting room had been coming here for years. 10/10, will def be back

Marilyn M.
Steilacoom, WA
10/28/2019
Trust
I trust the owner of Roopair. I have had a broken rear break light replaced at Roopair when the dealership's inexperienced people had trouble identifying the replacement part. Later, I drove to Roopair after my garage door opener had fallen onto the moonroof. The owner simply looked at it, and realigned it with the roof opening. That alone was great news for the company that had installed the garage door opener. Embarrassing was that there was no charge for fixing it.
Customers' Trust builds a company's reputation and a loyal customers. I trust Roopair.

KP
Kelso P.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Kelso said the business does good quality work. They were fast and super friendly. He said he wants to thank them for their continued service and prices, and he looks forward to being a customer.

AW
Adrean W.
Gig Harbor, WA
10/18/2019
Yet another great "check-up" aka oil change with my fav shop!!!
Back for just an oil change and bulb replacements. Easy scheduling, quick visit, always fast, friendly, trustworthy service!!! Thank you guys, yet again!!!

Rich H.
10/18/2019
Knowledge, service, Professionalism, friendly attitude, reliability, excellent place!
This is the place to go if you have a Subaru. No doubt about it! Too notch in all ways. These guys always go the extra mile for me without question. Been going there for fifteen years now. Excellent mechanics!

Sue H.
Lakewood, WA
10/17/2019
The only place to go for Roo Repair
I use to start worrying the minute I knew I needed car repair. Would the mechanics be fair, would they be honest and could I trust them to really fix the problem. All of that changed when I found Roo Repair. I have such piece of mind when I take my car there. They are honest, fair and extremely knowledge about what is wrong with my Subi. The relief of knowing you will be treated well is immeasurable. I have gone to other repair places including car dealers but there was always a problem. It took longer or cost more or I would have to return because they did not fix the problem. None of that happens at Roo Repair. I will never go anywhere else and you shouldn’t either.

DF
Dana F.
Puyallup, WA
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Dana said this was a good overall service. The service was quick, and the price was fair.

10/01/2019
The employees...
Great place...

Dustin B.
Federal Way, WA
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Dustin said the business kept in contact, kept him updated, and got the job done correctly the first time.

BE
Becca E.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
09/26/2019
Quality service and care
They got my car in quickly and service was speedy. Quality work at a good price.

Carol M.
Suzuki XL-7
09/18/2019
All personnel are gracious
They are very friendly and thorough. Answer my questions and concerns with confidence. Make me feel like I matter.

CK
Christian K.
09/18/2019
Oil Change Express
Oil change in under 10 minutes. What more could you ask for.

Chris S.
Lakebay, WA
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Chris said the employees are really honest. Josh is honest and he's pointed out things that Chris has thought needed to be done but didn't have to get done.

Doug S.
Bow, WA
09/16/2019
Rear Wheel bearings
These guys got me in and taken care of in a reasonable time, and I was back on the road. Very happy with the service and cost.

SR
Susan R.
09/12/2019
Great & Friendly Service and Fair Price.
Fast and dependable service

ME
Mike and Jody E.
Orting, WA
Subaru Forester (Natl)
09/11/2019
Great customer service.
Great service from all the guys at Roo.

Edgewood, WA

Elizabeth and Tom F.
Sumner, WA
09/10/2019
Accurate Diagnostic Saved Money
They are amazing mechanics! When I first came to Roopair about 3 years ago they accurately diagnosed what was wrong with my car unlike the place I was previously going to. They also don't waste your time. I've been coming back ever since. I highly recommend!