Robert R.
Lakewood, WA
12/08/2019
Great crew.
Great as usual. Oil change and I was in and out in no time.

Morgan H.
Saab 9-2X
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Morgan said the staff fixed the rattle in the heat shield as well because they noticed it while his vehicle was in for service.

DF
Dana F.
Puyallup, WA
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Dana said she has good experience, the price is reasonable and the staff are honest.

Keith M.
Steilacoom, WA
12/05/2019
Fast efficient friendly service
Good service with experienced craftsmanship l

KC
Kristen C.
Gig Harbor, WA
Subaru Outback (Natl)
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Kristen said the business is so exceptional and they do great work.

PG
Paul G.
11/23/2019
Best!
The factory trained mechanics do the most thorough, rapid work. Very professional operation, specializing in only Subarus!

Joan R.
University Place, WA
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Joan said the employees were very nice and handled the problem right away.

Skylar C.
11/14/2019
Roopair is always great.
Went in for my usual oil change. I appreciate that they carefully schedule oil changes- I never wait an unreasonable amount of time for my car to be done. After going other places before I owned a Subaru, I just came to assume an oil change took 45 minutes. I try not to go anywhere else!

Robert B.
Sumner, WA
11/14/2019
New brakes
👍👍✌️🖖❤️

11/03/2019
The reason I have 2 Subarus
My original 2001 Forrester has 190,000 miles. My 2nd (recently acquired) has 165,000. Thanks to Roopair I expect them to last many more years. I recently thought I needed new headlights ($300+-- even at their reasonable prices). Instead, they recommended polishing them; and the bill was under $90. Between the 2 cars, that saved me >$500 . This is absolutely typical of my experience with Roopair. They're the reason I haven't been able to give up my cars in favor of a hybrid.

Katie M.
Edgewood, WA
11/03/2019
Consistent excellence
I have relied on Roopair for over 15 years, and they never disappoint. I can count on them to keep my vehicles working well. They have never recommended service that my car doesn't need.

DA
Drew A.
Tacoma, WA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
10/30/2019
Quick oil change
I scheduled an oil change and arrived 10 minutes early. They had my car ready 20 minutes later. Color me impressed. Everyone in the waiting room had been coming here for years. 10/10, will def be back

Marilyn M.
Steilacoom, WA
10/28/2019
Trust
I trust the owner of Roopair. I have had a broken rear break light replaced at Roopair when the dealership's inexperienced people had trouble identifying the replacement part. Later, I drove to Roopair after my garage door opener had fallen onto the moonroof. The owner simply looked at it, and realigned it with the roof opening. That alone was great news for the company that had installed the garage door opener. Embarrassing was that there was no charge for fixing it.
Customers' Trust builds a company's reputation and a loyal customers. I trust Roopair.

KP
Kelso P.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Kelso said the business does good quality work. They were fast and super friendly. He said he wants to thank them for their continued service and prices, and he looks forward to being a customer.

AW
Adrean W.
Gig Harbor, WA
Subaru Legacy
10/18/2019
Yet another great "check-up" aka oil change with my fav shop!!!
Back for just an oil change and bulb replacements. Easy scheduling, quick visit, always fast, friendly, trustworthy service!!! Thank you guys, yet again!!!

Rich H.
10/18/2019
Knowledge, service, Professionalism, friendly attitude, reliability, excellent place!
This is the place to go if you have a Subaru. No doubt about it! Too notch in all ways. These guys always go the extra mile for me without question. Been going there for fifteen years now. Excellent mechanics!

Sue H.
Lakewood, WA
10/17/2019
The only place to go for Roo Repair
I use to start worrying the minute I knew I needed car repair. Would the mechanics be fair, would they be honest and could I trust them to really fix the problem. All of that changed when I found Roo Repair. I have such piece of mind when I take my car there. They are honest, fair and extremely knowledge about what is wrong with my Subi. The relief of knowing you will be treated well is immeasurable. I have gone to other repair places including car dealers but there was always a problem. It took longer or cost more or I would have to return because they did not fix the problem. None of that happens at Roo Repair. I will never go anywhere else and you shouldn’t either.

DF
Dana F.
Puyallup, WA
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Dana said this was a good overall service. The service was quick, and the price was fair.

10/01/2019
The employees...
Great place...

Dustin B.
Federal Way, WA
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Dustin said the business kept in contact, kept him updated, and got the job done correctly the first time.