PA
Paul A.
04/15/2020
Great attitude always honest and a lot of smiles
Great honest service for my seven cars, price is right

Tyler S.
03/18/2020
Overpriced and didn't honor a quote they gave
This place is charging way too much over there. A friend of mine got quoted for a tune-up for $305. When we get there they said it's going to be $407. They replaced spark plugs, spark plug wire set, air filter and fuel filter. That's way too much. The dealership was charging $119.95. We Will never go there again

Cindy W.
11/16/2019
i love this place
I live nearby the Cortez in League City and have used them for years for all my family's auto repairs, advice, inspections, etc. They have always been prompt, courteous, fair prices and repairs done right. I don't understand all the bad reviews, sounds like a different place to me!

KP
Karen P.
11/04/2019
Owner
I would not recommend anyone to this place, he charge me $90 just to tell what he thpught was wrpng with my car and was going yo charge me a very high rate for the repair, i took my car to Muffit on Hghway 3, and gpt excellent service at half the price, stay away from this place!

AC
Art C.
08/10/2018
Duh, I do know what's wrong with your car?
Towed car to Cortez never diagnosed after saying it could be your dist or your timing belt, or I hv bad gas, he said I don't know.had car towed bk hoses on injectors unhooked torn. screw on my valve cover missing windshield all full of. Fluid.gv Cortez bad review and he called me screaming at me upset about review. Stay away....

Ronald C.
Dickinson, TX
06/11/2018
BEWARE!
Dont take your car to Cortez.. I went for a simple radiator flush and ended up having my car towed to a real mechanic to get it running again... $400 in towing and repairs, and the owner Roy Cortez refuses to reimburse anything... Stay clear!

David D.
05/23/2018
Great Service for a long time
I have used Cortez Auto in League city for many years to service my personal, and company vehicles . Always fair, never dishonest, and I always leave my pistols in the trucks with no worry. Work always done on time, and pleasant people.

I cannot imagine the post about dishonesty. I trust there must be more to the story.

Shawn M.
Bacliff, TX
01/04/2018
THIEVES
I went into Cortez Auto Pro for a oil change. Once they pulled my truck around I notice that i had tools and my pistol missing right away. I brought it to the managers attention and he laugh and said his employees don't steal. I call the police and filed a police report with Texas City PD. The manager was a real a hole about the whole thing. CUSTOMERS BEWARE!!!!! THEY HAVE A GUN

AA
Amber A.
Hitchcock, TX
10/31/2017
Terrible attiud
Man behind counter claimed my Car Dealer lied about the part I needed replaced would take less than a hour to replace.Im a woman but not stupid. I took it elsewhere. Ready in 30 min. No trumped up charges paid for dishonest work.

David C.
11/23/2016
Dishonest, Not Trustwothy
We took our 2005 ford focus to them to get repaired. I explained very clearly that I wanted the vacuum purge pump installed along with a pcv valve, change the oil and filter and replace the injectors. Also to make sure the vacuum hoses were correct and to install a new gasket kit on the intake. I was told I had a bad fuel rail pressure sensor and that was the cause of the problem. They replaced it, THEN was told it was a bad catalytic converter. I replaced that. They did not change the injectors but said they did on receipt. They did not change all the intake gaskets like I requested. They did not change the oil filter, and kept the one I provided. They were going to keep my injectors until I asked about them. I was told they have no way of figuring out the vacuum routing except from the pic under the hood. I'm not 100% sure they changed the oil, as it is dirty. Now I am told to replace injectors. They seem to just want to replace parts without finding out the root cause of WHY they need replacing. Dishonest. I now have over $400 in parts I didn't need and $200 in their labor and the car is exactly the same, if not worse. GO ELSEWHERE!!

DAVID W.
10/26/2011
Fast, friendly, fair.
Good repair shop. Work done right the first time.

MICHELLE M.
09/13/2011
Cortez Bros.
Quick & professional for my oil change. I didn't have an appointment & they got me right in.

JUANITA D.

ginger w.
Bacliff, TX
09/06/2011
Awesome service!
Thanks guys - highly recommended.

RF