Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5rating 3.3rating 3.3

Latest Review about 1 month ago

Ronald C.
Dickinson, TX
06/11/2018
BEWARE!
Dont take your car to Cortez.. I went for a simple radiator flush and ended up having my car towed to a real mechanic to get it running again... $400 in towing and repairs, and the owner Roy Cortez refuses to reimburse anything... Stay clear!

David D.
05/23/2018
Great Service for a long time
I have used Cortez Auto in League city for many years to service my personal, and company vehicles . Always fair, never dishonest, and I always leave my pistols in the trucks with no worry. Work always done on time, and pleasant people.

I cannot imagine the post about dishonesty. I trust there must be more to the story.

Shawn M.
Bacliff, TX
01/04/2018
THIEVES
I went into Cortez Auto Pro for a oil change. Once they pulled my truck around I notice that i had tools and my pistol missing right away. I brought it to the managers attention and he laugh and said his employees don't steal. I call the police and filed a police report with Texas City PD. The manager was a real a hole about the whole thing. CUSTOMERS BEWARE!!!!! THEY HAVE A GUN

AA
Amber A.
Hitchcock, TX
10/31/2017
Terrible attiud
Man behind counter claimed my Car Dealer lied about the part I needed replaced would take less than a hour to replace.Im a woman but not stupid. I took it elsewhere. Ready in 30 min. No trumped up charges paid for dishonest work.

David C.
11/23/2016
Dishonest, Not Trustwothy
We took our 2005 ford focus to them to get repaired. I explained very clearly that I wanted the vacuum purge pump installed along with a pcv valve, change the oil and filter and replace the injectors. Also to make sure the vacuum hoses were correct and to install a new gasket kit on the intake. I was told I had a bad fuel rail pressure sensor and that was the cause of the problem. They replaced it, THEN was told it was a bad catalytic converter. I replaced that. They did not change the injectors but said they did on receipt. They did not change all the intake gaskets like I requested. They did not change the oil filter, and kept the one I provided. They were going to keep my injectors until I asked about them. I was told they have no way of figuring out the vacuum routing except from the pic under the hood. I'm not 100% sure they changed the oil, as it is dirty. Now I am told to replace injectors. They seem to just want to replace parts without finding out the root cause of WHY they need replacing. Dishonest. I now have over $400 in parts I didn't need and $200 in their labor and the car is exactly the same, if not worse. GO ELSEWHERE!!

DAVID W.
10/26/2011
Fast, friendly, fair.
Good repair shop. Work done right the first time.

MICHELLE M.
09/13/2011
Cortez Bros.
Quick & professional for my oil change. I didn't have an appointment & they got me right in.

JUANITA D.

ginger w.
Bacliff, TX
09/06/2011
Awesome service!
Thanks guys - highly recommended.

RF