STACY M.
03/03/2021
Amazing service
Incredibly nice and helpful staff, quick service, fair pricing and everything was done with the upmost quality. I’m never going anywhere else for my cars service needs

RAY M.
03/03/2021
Very professional service at a decent price. I’ve never been disappointed.

AC
April C.
02/18/2021 Category: Service
April said they were very prompt with all of their responses. They were very helpful and kind. Very personable. They were able to get the work done in a short amount of time. The vehicle is running fine.

PS
Paul S.
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Paul said the service was great.

JUSTIN S.
Dodge Durango
02/12/2021
Great price quick turnaround
Brian got us right in for an oil leak and had an excellent price to fix it. Communicated with us every step of the way through the repair. Fair and honest price and ill definitely be using him again. Highly recommend him.

JOSEPH P.
Hyundai Accent
02/11/2021
Fantastic service!!!
I always feel confident that service & repairs are done right !!!!!

PD
Patty D.
Mitsubishi Mirage
02/06/2021 Category: Service
Patty said the business is convenient, their reviews are good and now she has a brand new horn and air-conditioner. She also stated that the staff are excellent, wonderful and kind people and they provide a great job.

DOROTHY W.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
02/05/2021
AUTO SERVICE
Tech explain what were wrong with my vehicle and what would correct the issue. Price quote for other services.

TC
TONY C.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/30/2021
Best service always
As always friendly family and great service

TH
TOMMY H.
01/30/2021
Tommy
I cannot thank Cottin's Automotive enough for the excellent work they do on my truck. They are a family owned business who really care how they treat their customer. Guess what, the thump is gone.
Thank you very much.
Tommy

Scott H.
01/27/2021 Category: Service
Scott said the business does a good job and no issues or problems.

MARSHA L.
01/21/2021
Fast dependable service
Briann is thorough and always completes work on my car earlier than promised. He doesn’t offer services to perform unless absolutely necessary. I don’t feel nickel and dimed when I’m there.

TT
Tracey T.
01/20/2021 Category: Service
Tracey said they did everything she needed to be done and they were pretty thorough.

Raymond S.
Kia Sorento
01/20/2021 Category: Service
Raymond said the employees were clean, efficient and he likes the way they handle things.

MICHAEL M.
Toyota Matrix
01/19/2021
Amazing, honest service
Nobody likes taking their car in for service. I have had my car for 15 years. I recently had a couple of times where the car simply did not want to start. My parents have been recommending Cottins to me for years. I took my car in, hoping to get the starting issue fixed. I explained to them my car was a P.O.S., and wanted to know if it was even worth getting it repaired. They took time to look at my car and told me it was actually in pretty good shape. The biggest issue they told me about was the fact that my 15 year old car on 150,000 miles was still on the original clutch. I knew this and it had been in the back of my head for years. They recommended basic maintenance that I had also been avoiding. They asked my is the car made a loud noise when I drove it. That was a big yes. It had been very loud for years when I got on the highway...loud to the point it was kinda difficult to carry on a conversation with the passenger. Clearly I dont know about cars. I assumed it was loud because it was old...and that's just something that happens. Turns out, I was told the bearings the the rear hub were shot.

I dropped my car off on a Monday, and got it back the next Monday. The thing drives like a new car. Very smooth and very quiet. It is kind of hard to get use to. Long story short...my car is better than it has been for many years. The shop is honest, fairly priced and does great work. I will never take my car anywhere else.
Brian C. from Cottin's Automotive responded on 01/20/2021

Wow thank you for the awesome reveiw and we are so glad we could fix the car better then it was orignally..