Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Bernadette M.
Mitsubishi Galant
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Bernadette said they were very nice and did a very good job at a good price.

GJ
Gabrielle J.
Toyota Avalon
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Gabrielle said the owner was very up-front, honest, and personable.

THANK YOU.

SY
SHEILA Y.
05/17/2018
Excellent!!!!!!
Best local mechanic in PSL! Fair Honest beyond words! My SUV has almost 200k I’ve had it since 10 miles and Cottins has taken care of it the entire way! From oil changes to the BIG job! One stop ! Even AAA certified so tell them to take your vehicle to COTTINS YOU will not be disappointed! Extremely friendly office staff!!!
Brian C. from Cottin's Automotive

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED BUSINESS. OUR PLEASURE.

TH
TOMMY H.
04/29/2018
Outstanding
Just anoyher piece of professional workmanship. Thank you
Brian C. from Cottin's Automotive

Thank you sir, your business is our pleasure.

CN
CHAD N.
04/24/2018
Fast, friendly, reasonable and reliable.

Tksnk you sir

BO
Becky O.
Fort Pierce, FL
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Becky said the mechanic did the estimate in a timely manner. He was able to fix her vehicle and she really appreciates that.
Brian C. from Cottin's Automotive

Thank you for your business any other vehicle issues please call us.

LW
LEE W.
04/22/2018
Took care of my problem which I thought was going to be a big problem in no time at all
This was my second visit and very pleased with both.
Brian C. from Cottin's Automotive

Thank you, very happy to maintain your vehicle.

GS
Gary S.
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Gary said he's always satisfied with this business. They did a thorough investigation of the vehicle, but did not charge for anything except an oil change.
Brian C. from Cottin's Automotive

Thank you sir for your continued business, it's our pleasure maintaining your vehicles.

BG
Barry G.
Toyota Tundra
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Barry said Donald was pleasant and caring, the staff was conscientious about getting the job done and he was very pleased.
Brian C. from Cottin's Automotive

Barry thank you for the response good talking to you hope to see you with any other vehicle situations.

ROBIN S.
Oldsmobile Silhouette
04/18/2018
Great Service, Reasonable Pricing!
Thanks again to Brian and staff for great service, quality work, and fair prices.
Brian C. from Cottin's Automotive

Thank you for your continued business it is our pleasure.

Jaymes L.
PORT ST LUCIE, FL
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Jaymes said the work was fine but what he was charged was way too much for what was done.

AC
Andrew C.
04/14/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said he was happy with the facility's work. The staff was very friendly. They were willing to help and they've done well for him.
Brian C. from Cottin's Automotive

Andrew was our pleasure meeting you thank you for your business, any other vehicle situations please let us know.

CHARLES S.
04/04/2018
Nice people.
It was very good experience. Everyone was helpful and friendly. We will bring back our other vehicle in the near future. Thank you.
Brian C. from Cottin's Automotive

Thank you look forward to seeing you again.

MISSY R.
04/03/2018
Thanks Brian again for great service!

XZ
XANDRA Z.
Chevrolet Colorado
03/30/2018
Fast, Honest, and Affordable
One of my co-workers highly recommended this place to me. I went in to get an estimate about getting front end work done my truck. Donald was fast in getting back to me. He was very honest about the situation and explain my options, and what would be best for my vehicle. He answered all questions I had without making me feel like an idiot. The quote he gave me was affordable, he never nickle and dime me. I gave him the ok, to work on my truck, it was ready the next day only due to a part that had to be ordered, if not for that it would have been ready that day. I still say that was fast service. Very customer friendly staff. Thank you, Donald for your honesty and fast service. And thank you Brian, for the work you did on my truck. I highly recommend this place, I will be spreading the word.
Brian C. from Cottin's Automotive

Was our pleasure meeting you and thank you really appreciated.

TH
TOMMY H.
03/29/2018
The people
Cottin Automotive is the only place I will ever have work done on my Ranger. Very professional and just nice people to work with. Thank You.

Thank you sir.

KA
KATIE A.
Pontiac G6
03/22/2018
Outstanding and most reliable service
After just recently moving here and being taken advantage of in the past, I was very hesitant to take my car in to be repaired. After being referred by a friend, I figured I’d take a chance. I must say, this was by far the best experience I’ve ever had with a mechanic. Everyone was not only friendly, but HONEST!!! Yes, I used mechanic and honest in the same comment! I will be coming back and refuse to go anywhere else! Thank you so much again!
Brian C. from Cottin's Automotive

Was our pleasure, people like you and your husband make are job a pleasure to be here.

LARRY S.
03/22/2018
Great service and friendly
I enjoy having my car serviced here. They are quick, friendly and affordable. They stay in contact.

EF
Emmanuel F.
Toyota Sequoia
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Emmanuel said he would recommend this business for service.

JOHN P.
Ram 1500
03/17/2018
Prompt Service
Second vehicle I have taken to Cottins for an oil change. Very prompt service.