Overall Rating 4.6881731/5Overall Rating 4.6881731/5Overall Rating 4.6881731/5Overall Rating 4.6881731/5rating 4.6881731
Overall Rating 2.11828/5Overall Rating 2.11828/5rating 2.11828rating 2.11828rating 2.11828

SJ
Susanne J.
04/21/2019 Category: Service
everyone is courteous and friendly
The first few years I owned my 2012 Sonata, Warren Stephens was my service advisor-
when he left your location I was very disappointed. The different advisors was very nice, but Warren was just special--so, I was delighted to see him back at the Hillsborough location on my recent visit. As I had written in the past, whatever he gets paid is not enough! He is always so friendly, efficient, and in my opinion deserves some kind of award or special commendation.

NC
Nicole C.
Temple Terr, FL
04/21/2019 Category: Service
Always great!
This dealership staff are always open and supportive about prioritizing my needs along with my cars needs. I love the service staff here!

Riverview, FL
Great service as always

MF
Melanie F.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
The service was excellent
The services where excellent from the moment I walked. I will always take my car to the dealership!

2014 Hyundai Tucson
04/20/2019 Category: Service
High degree of customer service:
I own two Hyundai's and have them both serviced at Courtesy Hyundai. I have always receive top notch service and fair and courtliest treatment. One thing they should do more often it tell customers they "match price" service repairs with competitor auto repair business. I had a my brake fluid changed at Tire Kingdom because Courtesy wanted too much for this service. When I took my vehicle in for the next service call they asked why I didn't change my brake fluid when it was recommended at the dealership. I told them I paid half the price they were asking at Tire Kingdom and then they informed me they "match price" competitors pricing to keep my vehicle serviced with Hyundai quality parts and service. I prefer Hyundai except when the pricing is outrageous and I know I can get it at another service department, or do it myself. Example the "Cabin Air Filter" replacement was around $40.00 so I changed it myself for $10.00 by purchasing the filter through Amazon. Same with the engine air intake filter.

Richard G.
Annapolis, MD
2019 Hyundai Kona
Top rated facility
Service advisor was great with going over services on the Kona as well as discussing blue link features

Richard S.

Annual service
Good Service......

Maria D.
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Courteous and professional service by my service
Kathleen Caines is the best! Courteous and professional, she thoroughly explains the service my car needs! Kathleen is an asset to your company and to us, the customers, making the service experience pleasant, fast and repeatable.

PM
Patricia M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Workers
Good customer service

Jessica C.
Wesley Chapel, FL
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Amazing customer service !
Fast service and nice people

Service review

Johnny S.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Ben Rivera Customer Service!
Rent Rivera provides excellent customer service and expert knowledge. He is pleasant and gives me great advice everytime I bring my car in for service.

Delisa W.
Customer Service
The crew is organized. I appreciate the one on one consultation and the mobile emails detailing further recommendations for my vehicle. Ben was an excellent representative and hope to conduct business with him as often as I can.

RL
Robin L.
Windermere, FL
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Ben is the best and catering all your needs.

2018 Hyundai Kona
Get it together
Nobody cares about customer service anymore
Warren S., Service lane manager from Courtesy Hyundai of Tampa responded on 04/18/2019

I apologize for the poor service you received on 4/4. I would like to speak with you about your visit. When is a good time for you?

Warren Stephens
Service Lane Manager
813.356.7549
wstephens@courtesycars.com

PT
Pamela T.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Always professional and excellent service. Ariel is the best!

2016 Hyundai Genesis
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Customer service was great
Ibrehim was great to work with. He took great care of me and I’ll probably be requesting him specifically next time I get my car serviced.

Corinne B.