Overall Rating 4.7023817/5Overall Rating 4.7023817/5Overall Rating 4.7023817/5Overall Rating 4.7023817/5rating 4.7023817
Overall Rating 2.15476/5Overall Rating 2.15476/5rating 2.15476rating 2.15476rating 2.15476

WW
William W.
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Fast, friendly and fair price. What else could you ask for?

Lake Worth, FL

Me

LG
Linda G.
Efficient and knowledgeable
Carlos was great. Wonderful customer service

PE
Paul E.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Responsible Service
My service rep, Kathleen was so professional & detailed. She was also very polite and congenial.
She demonstrated explicit awareness of the various
services and or parts needed to get the job done.

AO
Adriana O.
Lutz, FL
Liife Saver Advisor
I will definitely be glad always if Ariel become a service advisor always.... he definitely has the personality that I like as a customer always has an answer and that's why I resumed it as a lifesaver thank you audien

WS
William S.
Nw Prt Rchy, FL
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Dept
Ben in service is the best. Five stars!

OM
Orion M.
Seffner, FL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Friendly, courteous, professional
Great place

Thonotosassa, FL
Communication and service
The shuttle was a very nice touch, it was very prompt to get me back to work. I was also able maximize this service by being picked up to my repaired vehicle. The service technician communicated swiftly throughout the repair, giving me a sense of reassurance and peace. He was clear of each detail that was documented was thoroughly inspected and repaired. As my vehicle was being delivered, the service technician ask if we would like to have car washed. I thought that was top notched service.
The only thing I would recommend, is that when waiting in the service area, someone should have asked if I needed a drink or coffee until they were able to serve me. I was told that someone would be with me but I waited for a few minutes just standing around looking at everyone wondering what was the hold up.

Dawn C.
2015 Hyundai Azera
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Good

LH
Linda H.
Love my Hyundai service department
My service advisor Ariel is very knowledgeable and delightful everytime I bring my car in for service and he always remembers me which is nice change and I'm always happy with the service.
Warren S., Service lane manager from Courtesy Hyundai of Tampa responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate your business.

TH
Thomas H.
Parrish, FL
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Bob my advisor is very professional, the dealership makes owning a Hyundai a pleasure.

Thank you for the positive feedback. We look forward to servicing your vehicle next time around.

Joseph D.
2013 Hyundai Azera
01/16/2019 Category: Service
I just want to shout out to the service department and to Jeff Martinez, my service guy. He has been my service guy for a few years now and does an outstanding job. He explains in detail what is needed in my car, and I trust him. Trust goes a long way in this day and age. He is Superior. Joseph D'Amico, Jr.

Thank you! It's great to hear that your total experience was a great one.

Monika C.
the people
great service

Thanks for your review! We appreciate you as our customer.

Davis H.
The service
Great service and great people. The gentlemen that helped me was very friendly and curtious

Thank you! I'm glad you had a positive experience at our dealership.

NT
Nagesh T.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Not satisfied with the car spares. They don't last for even six months
Cheap spare parts .
Warren S., Service lane manager from Courtesy Hyundai of Tampa responded on 01/15/2019

Sorry about the inspection that you received during your visit. If you would like to get a second opinion I could definitely check the  filters for you. Please let me know when is a good time for me to reach out to you.

IQ
Isis Q.
Acknowledgement when busy
Came in on a Saturday afternoon with no appointment for a routine oil change. From the minute I arrived I was greeted. I notice the manager Fadi was out on the floor assisting and making sure every customer has been help. Ive been coming to Courtesy since 2015 and I have seen the differnce in the service area.
When my vehicle was complete it was vacuumed and the service number was removed off my keys and mirror which was great
FADI A., Service Manager from Courtesy Hyundai of Tampa responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for the feedback Isis! i really appricate it!

Fadi Alzeideh

813-335-1321

Falzeideh@courtesycars.com

Janet S.
2009 Hyundai Elantra To
excellent
excellent service. always friendly, thorough, and not pushy with service recommendations. they give you the info you need and then you can decide from there.

Thanks for your review! We appreciate you as our customer.