Latest Review 39 minutes ago

They are the only dealership that services my car
They are the only dealership that services my car

Sebring, FL
B
Great and an efficient experience.

David B.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Vehicle Service
The Service Dept. is very good. Service work, and communication were excellent

Michael M.
05/30/2020 Category: Service
Customer service is very good and a good value for the car (I have a Sonata)
The car is a good value and still runs well (it's a 2013). Some things have happened as it's aged, but I take it in and get taken car of very well. My service person was Ben and he kept me informed throughout the process (I needed some work done, but also needed a check for a recall)… he was up front and timely with his communication, which I appreciate. I know taking my car to the dealer will typically be more expensive, but I feel like it's fair and honest service, so I keep coming back.

Florida
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/30/2020 Category: Service
Service tech was so nice and they completed in timely manner.
Appreciate your wonderful service.

05/30/2020 Category: Service
Muy buen lugar muy buen trato sobre todo el señor Rivera muy amable
Si recomiendo este lugar y al señor Rivera para que lo atienda es muy amable

FV
Frances V.
Florida
Awesome Service
Warren was great help. I was provided a rental car during my cars service and he made sure to keep me updated. I got my car back sooner than expected. I could not be more satisfied with my visit.

2017 Hyundai Accent
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Always receive outstanding customer service.

05/29/2020 Category: Service
Good people who take care of me.
Occasionally one has an issue that requires a follow up. Having worked for a large auto manufacturer in the past, I am well aware of the complexity of cars. So when I called back after a couple of months and said the issue seemed to have returned, Ariel Barientos was quick to schedule my service and was overly apologetic for the inconvenience. They took the car, kept me informed of the progress, got the parts in ASAP. I got my Sonata back, everything was fine, and not only did the car get a nice bath so she was her true beautiful self, Ariel even walked my to my car. Ariel and the folks at Courtesy are awesome.

Andrea S.
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Service asvisor

John D.
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Service was excellent. Took all precaution regarding covid 19.

GJ
George J.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Nice work!
Courteous and efficient staff.

Michael M.
2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring
fully satisfied
Easy in easy out. Nothing to complain about at all.

Great service department
Hyundai service department is well organized with an experienced staff. Setting up appointments online with desired service was easily done. In addition drop off and notification of car service status from the service advisor through text allows me to know the status of the car or if any additional service was required. My service advisor Ben was extremely helpful and friendly. He made check-in and pick up of my car quick and easy and explained all service that was provided. The free car wash after service is also a great benefit too.