Overall Rating 4.64286/5Overall Rating 4.64286/5Overall Rating 4.64286/5Overall Rating 4.64286/5rating 4.64286
Overall Rating 2.07143/5Overall Rating 2.07143/5rating 2.07143rating 2.07143rating 2.07143

2015 Hyundai Tucson
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Prompt and efficient service
Took my car in for service that was under warranty. The service was completed promptly. I got in and out and could still enjoy my Saturday!

Fresno, CA
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Very pleased with the customer service
My experience with courtesy Hyundai has always been great. They go above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction.

All good
Thanks.

2014 Hyundai Genesis
Excellent Experience
The Service Advisor, Ariel Barrientos. I always have expected and received accurate advice regarding service required for my vehicle.

Raney S.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
Satisfied Customer
Prompt courteous customer service.
Quality work.

Madeira Beach, FL
2011 Hyundai Equus
Great
Warren S., Service lane manager from Courtesy Hyundai of Tampa responded on 09/22/2018

Thanks for your review! We appreciate you as our customer.

KV
Kelly V.
Slowwwwww
2 hours for an oil change WITHOUT getting an inspection or car wash is rediculous.

I apologize for the poor service you received on 9/19. I would like to speak with you about your visit. When is a good time for you?

CO
Carlos O.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
the service advisor did a great job

Thank you! I'm glad you had such a nice visit.

IG
Ingrid G.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Cordial services
Camilo was very attentive and service was quickly

Thank you! I'm glad you had a positive experience at our dealership.

Manuel B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Fix my problem please
I had a 2015 Hyundai Genesis 3.8 that I purchased in December. It was totaled in an accident and I went to Courtesy looking for the same vehicle. I found one but when I started driving it after the purchase it started giving me an error code for the Front Safety Device. I took it in the first time and they said it needed a part. I returned to have it installed and waited 4 hours. As soon as I left the dealership it happened again. They asked me to call for a loaner and the manager declined to allow me to have one. I am very disappointed since I have been very satisfied with the Hyundai Product (we have 5 in our family) and the service at this dealership prior to this situation.
Warren S., Service lane manager from Courtesy Hyundai of Tampa responded on 09/21/2018

I apologize for the poor service you received on 9/18. I would like to speak with you about your visit. When is a good time for you?

Happy customer!
Ben was very knowledgeable about the services my car needed, and he exceeded my expectations. After my oil change, tire rotation and alignment were complete, my car had not yet been washed. There wasn’t anyone around to wash and vacuum my car, and Ben went out his way to do that for me. I will definitely be back to get my car serviced!

SP
Sairam P.
Great
Good service experience
Warren S., Service lane manager from Courtesy Hyundai of Tampa responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for your business!

Henderson, NV
Nice people!
Everyone was very nice.

Thank you! It's great to hear that your total experience was a great one.

Nice people.
Good quality service. Great coffee machine.

DV
Dwayne V.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Happy get my car worked on here
I am happy with the service that I get from Jeff Martinez with his help I always leave happy

Thank you for your business!

LG
Luis G.
Saint Petersburg, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Jett is awesome!
Jett is a great service advisor, I feel she really cares about my satisfaction as a customer.

09/19/2018 Category: Service
Tired of excessive service upsell tactics
Courtesy’s service staff is the greediest bunch of misleading snake oil salesmen I have ever encountered at a dealership.
Warren S., Service lane manager from Courtesy Hyundai of Tampa responded on 09/19/2018

I apologize for the poor service you received on 9/12. I would like to speak with you about your visit. When is a good time for you?

Gulfport, FL
Courtesy Hyundai - Tampa
We recently took our 2018 Elantra to Courtesy Hyundai for its 6 month service. As has been the case in all our dealings with Courtesy (buying the car and its first scheduled service at 3 months), the people involved were friendly, professional, and efficient. Our service advisor on this recent visit, Carmelo Aponte, did an outstanding job. He had us in and out in one hour. The car came back to us washed and vacuumed. First rate treatment all around. Thanks!

TF
Thomas F.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Great service and very knowledgeable, thanx Ariel.

09/18/2018 Category: Service
the attention provided by the staff
excellent
Warren S., Service lane manager from Courtesy Hyundai of Tampa responded on 09/18/2018