Michelle C.
Great service!!
Great service everytime I come :-) I appreciate it
Timothy H., asst. service manager from Courtesy Hyundai of Tampa responded on 07/31/2021

Susan M.
07/31/2021 Category: Service
Service Department was great. Those working in the maintenance area are either to busy or to slow or over worked and not enough men and women to work on vehicles.
The service writer Jeffery Martinez was excellent and tried his best to move the work order along as rapidly as he could. He maintained contact for my long waiting 7 hours. Maybe Courtesy Hyundai needs to hire more people in the maintenance department.

Wait time 7 hrs for oil change and tire rotation
Find another dealership for your service needs for any vehicles.

I apologize for the poor service you received from our service Department. I can assure you that the level of service you had is unacceptable to us as well. I would like to speak with you about the visit.

CT
CHAD T. from Courtesy Hyundai of Tampa responded on 07/31/2021

Hey its jeffrey just spoke on the phone . Please and thank you . 5 stars

Joanne R.
Improved Service
This Dealership is now on a "Appointment for Service basis." I love that the appointment cuts down on the amount of waiting time if you use the Customer Lounge. Service was done in a timely manner and the recommended additional service was appropriate. Th customer lounge is comfortable and provides hot and cold refreshment.

Sandra H.
2019 Hyundai Kona
Professional and courteous
Professional and courteous

Mark M.
07/29/2021 Category: Service
The professional service personnel
Courtesy Hyundai of Tampa was extremely professional and their service department is top notch. I give them a A+ rating. I will return back and I will also recommend Courtesy Hyundai service department to all my friends and relatives. Jordan in the service department was my rep and he did an amazing job. He was very professional, Courteous, and he did an amazing job. Thank you
Timothy H., asst. service manager from Courtesy Hyundai of Tampa responded on 07/29/2021

KD
Korey D.
07/28/2021 Category: Service
Great Service!
They know how to take care of you, never disappointed!
Timothy H., asst. service manager from Courtesy Hyundai of Tampa responded on 07/28/2021

AF
Anthony F.
07/28/2021
Right front tire
I recently posted a review of my experience with Courtesy Hyundai. Ben, my friend and service advisor did a excellent job and I wanted to correct my star rating from a 4 to 5. There were some issues but the rating needs to be amended to a 5 instead of a 4. Thank you for all you do.

AF
Anthony F.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/28/2021 Category: Service
Right front tire
Amended review, I appreciate Ben my Service advisor always help me when I bring my vehicle in for service. Each visit has been above board. Some unforeseen issues may arise but it doesn't mean that one out of many visit should diminish his rating of 5 stars. Just remember Murphy's Law, problems will happen and that's saying it mildly.

07/23/2021 Category: Service
Service of right front tire.
My Service Manager, Ben Riviera is a friend. He accommodates me everytime I bring my vehicle into the shop. I respect his opinion and recommendations for my vehicle. He's a great person and we have plenty of interaction when I visit the Service Department.
Timothy H., asst. service manager from Courtesy Hyundai of Tampa responded on 07/23/2021

Thank you for your response. We strive for all 5 stars. I would like to speak with you about the visit.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/21/2021 Category: Service
Recent service appointment
I wpuld rate my visit hire if all work had been completed as desire. However, all work was not completed satisfacorally.
Timothy H., asst. service manager from Courtesy Hyundai of Tampa responded on 07/21/2021

LA
Luz A.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/24/2021 Category: Service
Above and beyond
Yariel did everything possible to make sure I was satisfied with my experience and even included a free detail after a minor inconvenience, he went above and beyond. I would recommend this place.

07/21/2021 Category: Service
Clear your whole day
Clear your whole schedule for just an oil change as that apparently takes two hours. Save your time and go somewhere else that values your time or at least communicates that the place is understaffed and your simple oil change might take all day.
YF
YARIEL F., Service Advisor from Courtesy Hyundai of Tampa responded on 07/21/2021

I am sorry I could not provide excellent service this last time. We've been overwhelmed and extremely understaffed. Your satisfaction is everything to me and a 1 star is definitely not the service I strive for! Is a failing grade from Hyundai and my dealer. I would like to make it up to you in any way possible. If you could please give me the opportunity to do so. Email yfigueroaortiz@courtesycars.com 8133573655. Yariel Figueroa.

James B.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
Curtesy re-review
Ben was a great service advisor

07/20/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai puts out a great vehicle just don't buy from Curtesy in Tampa.
From the minute I walked into the dealership to buy a car it's been one struggle after another. It started with none of the discounts or price breaks due to buying a 2020 model, then after the deal was done a few days later trying to inflate the price due to poor estimating of the final cost. The at 2000 miles one of the tires had a complete blowout while I was driving on interstate and again it was a struggle to get Curtesy to do the right thing. I couldn't get an appointment for a new tire and had to just show up, then I was told I would have to pay to replace the tire. If I didn't fuss and state I wanted to talk to the dealership manager I probably would have ended up paying. After I gave a negative review I was promised things if I changed the review what was promised never came about. Again Hyundai is a great car but Curtesy Hyundai isn't the place to buy it.

AJ
Andrea J.
Quick Service Friendly staff
Chad was very accommodating.
They were able to make me a same day appointment for an oil change and completed it within my requested time frame.
I will definitely be returning for my future service appointments.
Timothy H., asst. service manager from Courtesy Hyundai of Tampa responded on 07/20/2021

GD
Jordan, the service advisor was pleasant and courteous

Awful service
Awful service

07/20/2021 Category: Service
Would return with my car
Had a stressful time at the dealership and took longer than expected but the service advisor Yariel made the experience so much better. Was helpful and patient with me and i appreciate that a lot. Thanks

Terrible service
Spent 6 hours here just for a replacement key. Didn’t honor the price i was given over the phone for the same work. Service advisor knew absolutely nothing. Gave no explanations or had any knowledge what was taking so long. Absolutely terrible. Won’t be returning

Jeannette W.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/20/2021 Category: Service
The Service Personnel are very courteous.
I love the communication back and forth in reference to service on your car.