Joseph S.
Riverview, FL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Good Service
Service mgr. Carmelo was very good.
Took a little to long for just an oil change

Riverview, FL
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
01/28/2020 Category: Service
Carmelo was great! Very courteous and professional! I was happy I was able to bring my two cars on a Saturday

CN
Chad N.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Awesome
Polite, quick service, and AWESOME.....

2015 Hyundai Genesis

MA
Mirian A.
Service 2011 Sonta
My service department Ariel and Warren helped me more then words can say my vech. Engine froze up and Hindus replaced my engine rented me a vech took real good care of me as always

Michele S.
Sun City Center, FL
2019 Hyundai Kona
Recommend!
Service staff at Hyundai listen to what you need, don't 'up sell' or confuse you about what needs to be done. My experiences with Courtesy Hyundai over the last 4-5 years has always been this way. They treat their clients well and do honest work.

Brandon, FL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Routine Maintenance
Oil change and tire rotation took 3 1/2 hours when I was advised it would take about 2 hours. Apparently there was a miss communication on their end and the car was originally missed. I did receive a discount since it took so long which was appreciated. Car was not washed as promised either.

Robert G.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
01/28/2020 Category: Service
Best surprise is no surprise.
I continue to have.Courtesy Hyundai because the entire team treats me as a best friend and take care of my vehicle as if it was their own. That level of trust and genuine respect means so much to me.

TH
Tiffany H.
Fort Myers, FL
Quick Service
I was in and out in no time. Arriel was very attentive and ensured me that I would get out in time for my event

PP
Peter P.
01/28/2020 Category: Service
Everyone aims to complete customer satisfaction
All service representatives do a fantastic job . Very personable,happy and energetic.

OO
Orlando O.
Ruskin, FL
#1 in Service!
Everyone go check Ariel B. out. Dude is the best in the industry. Thanks man!

CR

TJ
Tony J.
Clearwater, FL
01/27/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service, Top notch service Dept..
Great service!!
My Appt. was at 7am, was out in about 1 1/2 hours for oil change that i saw on a face book promo... At first your hesitate about Getting your oil changed at a dealership because you feel like they are going to point out things not wrong with your car and up charge you.. Not this place. I purchased my car brand new, a 2018 Elantra.. Maintained regular service, and I knew there was nothing wrong with my vehicle besides needing an oil change and getting a tire rotation, and recieved just that.. they informed me that everything looks good, brakes etc..... Will definitely be back!! Mike in service dept..class act, great customer service.. As a Manager myself i was impressed with the attentiveness and hospitality.. Bravo..
Tony Jimenez
G.M. Gold's Gym
Tampa

VB
Vikram B.
01/26/2020 Category: Service
The staff was just excellent and highly courteous. He gave me complimentary car wash along with all the regular servicing needs. Was updating me time to time walking up to me everytime. Overall great experience at Courtsey Hyundai Tampa