Overall Rating 4.5967723/5Overall Rating 4.5967723/5Overall Rating 4.5967723/5Overall Rating 4.5967723/5rating 4.5967723
Overall Rating 2.03279/5Overall Rating 2.03279/5rating 2.03279rating 2.03279rating 2.03279

AK

Everyone is friendly.

CA
Camille A.
Customer Service
The customer service was great.

07/18/2018 Category: Service
Great value for oil change!
Value for oil change

Martin L.
Super Service
Knowledgeable service personal
Quick estimates updated texts for changes or modifications and a clean washed vehicle to drive home
I’m impressed!

Diana M.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Your Service men, Ben Rivera, excellent service.
It is a pleasure to have someone interested in helping a customer. we are so glad that we can take our car to Hyundai of Tampa and have someone that explains to you what you need and know that they are trustworthy sincere and helpful. The job was excellent, and we are very satisfied. Glad to recommend Courtesy of Tampa, and Mr. Ben Rivera for Excellence in Service.

Brandon, FL
Great place
Friendly, knowledgeable and not pushy. Clean and comfortable waiting area

Janet B.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service Advisor
I had walked in and made my appointment for a recall service item, when I arrived Ben Rivera, Service Advisor, could not locate my appointment. Explaining I made the appointment and verified an email I received confirming I had the appointment scheduled during my lunch hour as I was told the service would require 45 minutes. Ben Rivera, Service Advisor, went to the service department and made sure I received my service within my original scheduled time-frame. Ben Rivera, Service Advisor, made my experience pleasant.

OG
Orlando G.
Good job’s!!!
They are amazing and Ariel Barrientos, hi is the best. Thankfully

SG
Shawn G.
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
Long wait and expensive.
There was a long wait for service, poor explanation of services, and high price just to read my warning lights on the dash.
Patrick M. from Courtesy Hyundai of Tampa responded on 07/18/2018

Good Morning Shawn,

I apologize for the poor service you received on 7/13. We need to improve in some areas with respect to time in service and explanation of services. Thank you for taking a few minutes to speak with me about the visit.

Sincerely,

Patrick Meagher
Service Director
813-356-7571
pmeagher@courtesycars.com

Carol S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date 7/13/18
I rating the service a 5 because I have always received stellar service - this one had a few humps - I'm just chalking it up to everybody has a bad day. The only thing I would recommend is to please don't change my radio station, or totally change the position of my seat. The seat was lifted and moved to where it was totally a headache to get it in the correct position, plus all my mirrors were moved. I understand that at times the car needs to be test driven, however this was an oil change, it appeared that my car went for a ride - hence everything being moved in my car. There were a few other things with the service desk that could have been better. Again I will chalk that up to just having an off day. I still love this dealership and will continue to be a long time customer.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Timing
When I scheduled the 18,000 mile maintenance, I was told all that was needed was an oil change and tire rotation with inspection included. After the inspection, there were several issues that were brought to my attention. I discussed these with the service coordinator who prioritized by importance. I decided to have 3 additional issues addressed. I was told this would take an additional 1 1/2 hours. I asked for the courtesy shuttle to take me home (3 miles away), but was told after the work had already started that there was no shuttle service available that day. My appointment was at 7 am, so I wasn't happy to be held captive for 2 1/2 hours for what I expected was a quick oil change.

Judy T.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Hyundai 2014
The service was done accurately and quickly thanks to my service advisor, Ariel.

Sherita B.
Great Experience
I always have a favorable experience at Courtesy. From the time my guy Ariel B. greets me until my service is finished, it's always pleasant. Free wi-fi and cappuccino just sweeten the deal. I always appreciate the free car wash and vacuum as well.

Florida
service
I get great service here. Very friendly staff.

07/17/2018 Category: Service
It was fine except I was sitting for 4 hours at the dealer waiting.

BE
Bill E.
Clearwater, FL
Regular check up
Ariel is always helpful. He keeps me updated on the status of my vehicle. He will also advise on what needs to be done and let’s me decide.

KK
Kim K.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Ariel Barrientos - Best Service Advisor
After going to Courtesy Hyundai for 4 years I finally found a service advisor that actually cares about the customer and explains in detail what needs to be done to the vehicle. Thank you Ariel for providing EXCELLENT customer service!!

KF
Kimberly F.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
The manager Patrick...he's very helpful
Always receive great service from courtesy and we used to travel to wesley chapel to see Patrick and now he's close to our home and work. Thank you for all the great service we are very satisfied.

Tracey M.