04/14/2021 Category: Service

Clearwater, FL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Service time
Service took 4 hours for an oil change and recall.
WS
Warren S., Service lane manager from Courtesy Hyundai of Tampa responded on 04/13/2021

I apologize for the poor service you received from our service Department. I can assure you that the level of service you had is unacceptable to us as well. I would like to speak with you about the visit.

Joseph M.

LJ
LAURA J.
04/12/2021
Not Satisfied!
Went there on March 31, 2021 for an oil change, got the car back with loud roaring sound in the front end. Took it back and they said they will order parts for it. I have been calling and calling and calling since then, I finally got to talk to Ben, he said he will call me back which he never did, then I spoke with Warren, he said the same thing. NO ONE called me back. I guess my car is too old (2013) to be fixed at Courtesy Hyundai Tampa!
Let me go find myself a mechanic so my son will not have to listen to this loud noise any longer!!! It is now April 12, I shouldn't be waiting for a call back still! That is ridiculous! I know covid is out there and they maybe short staffed but DAMN!
WS
Warren S., Service lane manager from Courtesy Hyundai of Tampa responded on 04/12/2021

I apologize for the poor service you received. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority. What time is good to contact you about your visit?

Fl, FL
04/10/2021 Category: Service
Loyal Customer
I have been going here for many years and I have always been treated with so much respect and the service has always been exceptional.

RT
Rashida T.
Riverview, FL
2020 Hyundai Sonata
Great service department
The staff is very friendly and honest.The Service is completed promptly. I rather do all services at the Tampa location than the one closer to my home. The waiting area is very nice, plenty of seats and great coffee and tea area. Warren in the service department is a true asset to the dealership.

Excellent service department
From making online appointments to getting your returned with a free wash, Hyundai service department does an outstanding job assuring that your car is ready for the road. If you decide to wait for your vehicle yo are treated to free coffee and WiFi. Otherwise you can drop off and they will notify you through text or email on the status of your vehicle and if it needs any additional repairs or service. You decide based upon evaluation which repairs to make or defer through text or email or by calling your service advisor.
Overall I have never had any issues with this service department.

Michael L.
2021 Hyundai Elantra
Seagull service at Courtesy Hyundai
This dealer is awful I will never return.
WS
Warren S., Service lane manager from Courtesy Hyundai of Tampa responded on 04/09/2021

2021 Hyundai Palisade
Carplay
Apple CarPlay is still having issues after taking car to dealership twice

04/07/2021 Category: Service
Love Courtesy Hyundai
I have been going to Courtesy Hyundai for a few years. I’ve worked with Jordan P. in the service department the last few times. He is outstanding and makes the trips to the dealership a great experience!

Russell G.
St. Petersburg, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Friendly staff. Nice service bay. Quiet, up to date waiting area, clean rest rooms. This is my service dealer...I live in st Pete and bypass a closer dealer, crown Hyundai. My rule is this...treat me right, I will continue to come to u for my auto needs. Enough said.

GC
Great job.

Sandra C.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/04/2021 Category: Service
I had a great Service Rep.
Took my car in for oil change and tire rotation while there they took mail out of my tire and fixed a problem with lights that was on recall . They did excellent work.

BV
Berdine V.
04/04/2021 Category: Service
Excellent location, quality service!
Fast reliable service at this dealer branch will send you on your way in a jiffy!

EB
Eben B.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/03/2021 Category: Service
because the personnel really care.
l have owned Hyundai since 2002 and only this station has provided me service. l can not receive better service any better.