Courtesy Hyundai of Tampa

Good
Good

01/20/2021 Category: Service
First experience
Everyone was very accommodating and very friendly. Service was top notch and painless. Will be expecting for repairs from them.

WC
William C.
01/20/2021 Category: Service

EM
Esli M.
01/19/2021 Category: Service
2017 Elantra
Very thankful with my advisor Ariel Barrientos.

James W.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
01/18/2021 Category: Service
Very happy with the service I received.

AF
Ann F.
Land O Lakes, FL
01/17/2021 Category: Service
great service
I have always been very happy with Courtesy Hyundai, both for purchase and especially service of the 2 vehicles I've owned. Will not go elsewhere.

NV
Nancy V.
Apollo Beach, FL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/15/2021 Category: Service
I am accustomed to Mercedes service as I have had only Mercedes . This is my first Hyundai experience and I was amazed at the quality and timely ness of the service . Super impressed

MK
Marybelle K.
San Antonio, FL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Hyundai
The people are very nice. The dealership is very clean.

Jorge T.

Los mejores

Apollo Beach, FL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Recall de repuesto de ABS y arreglar el puerto USB de los asientos traseros
Hasta ahora todo esta funcionando bien

Lutz, FL
01/12/2021 Category: Service
My experience at Courtesy Hyundai have always been very pleasant and the customer service staff that I have come in contact with have made my time there comfortable. They never seem rush and patiently answer my questions.

2020 Hyundai Kona
01/08/2021 Category: Service
It's a great place for service. Very friendly

Dunedin, FL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/08/2021 Category: Service
Great Service, Great Service Representative
The new set of tires I purchased saved me money iver a local estimate I got from a tire dealer. It upended my assumption hat dealers are always more expensive in things like tires. The service took several hours which I understood and planned on. The waiting area was set up well to encourage comfort and social distance.
Most of my rating at this time is based in the excellent service and time that my service representative, Ariel, took with me to explain my tire options and amenities of different brands of tires available. I have had my Hyundai Santa Fe Sport for five years and I have always tried to get an appointment with Ariel when possible. He has shown me great respect and concern about my service requests and tries to accommodate the customer requests without hesitation.he is a wonderful Representative of Courtesy and the main reason I drive out of my way and many more miles than necessary to go to Courtesy for services.

01/07/2021 Category: Service
Service was Good
The service of my vehicle and my service representative, Ariel, were as I expected and at a hugh level. The safety protocol for Covid 19 was not consistently followed by other service representatives noted throughout the day. This is very concerning as we try to maintain essential service activities during a time if dire viral case j creases jn the community.
FADI A., Service Manager from Courtesy Hyundai of Tampa responded on 01/08/2021

I'm sorry to hear about your recent experience, I would be happy to speak to you about the issues you had
and hope to make things right.
Let me know the best time to call,
and free to call me or text call at anytime at your earliest convenience.

Falzeideh@courtesycars.com

John T.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
01/06/2021 Category: Service
Too much time waiting for repairs to be completed
Very professional but slow to finish the job.
FA
FADI A., Service Manager from Courtesy Hyundai of Tampa responded on 01/08/2021

and hope to make things right.
Let me know the best time to call,
and free to call me or text call at anytime at your earliest convenience.

Falzeideh@courtesycars.com