DF
DAVID F.
Carlsbad, CA
01/16/2020
Great service from Alex and crew
Alex and the Cox Auto Service team did a great job on my 92 Mustang. Alex went the extra mile to source a very hard to find oil pan and do the needed repairs right.

KW
KELLY W.
San Marcos, CA
Hyundai SANTA FE
01/15/2020
Always Great
They always take great care of all our vehicles. Been going to them for years. Definently recommend.

JENNIFER M.
Carlsbad, CA
01/13/2020
Oil Change & Breaks
We bought a used 2015 Nissan Altima for my 16year old. We knew it needed some work done so we took to Alex for oil change. He inspected the whole car and did not try up selling me on anything the vehicle did not need. He did show me how disgustingly dirty the air filters were so he replaced. He explained how bad the break pads were and we did notice they were making a bad sound. So we had those replaced as well. We left the car overnight and picked up the next day. Alex was great and sweet to my daughter, explaining what he was done to her car and why. His pricing is very reasonable and I will be going back to take my other vehicle for repair as well.

VD
VICKI D.
01/12/2020
Fair and friendly
Excellent service with an excellent price.

KC
KEVIN C.
Oceanside, CA
GMC Canyon
01/06/2020
Wonderful service
Great work and friendly service

HB
HARRY B.
Chrysler Sebring
01/02/2020
Great service center
They were honest helpful upfront very quick and efficient and friendly I will definitely be taking my vehicle back to them thanks Cox Auto Service

CAROLYNN M.
Escondido, CA
01/02/2020
Lube. Oil Filter Check for oil leak
Cox auto always does an excellent job on my car.
highly recommend them.

TR
TINO R.
Nissan Rogue
12/30/2019
Grate service
Excelente Service care abut to save money and know what your car needs

AH
ARASELI H.
12/17/2019
My go-to place!
Professional, knowledgeable, and friendly are just some of the words to describe the people at cox auto service. Not only will they find the car issue but also give you an explanation in terms that you can understand. I always recommend them to someone who needs a car repair.

ES
EMILY S.
12/11/2019
Great efficient service!
I have taken my older Prius to these guys and I just got another and the service they provide is efficient and I am never wondering as to whether or not I was over charged or taken advantage of. Very honest and helpful. I would highly recommend their services to everyone.

JANETTE S.
12/11/2019
I’ve always had great service here!

EM
ERIC M.
San Marcos, CA
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
12/05/2019
Just a super friendly place and good quality work!
Had a great experience

RANDY R.
12/04/2019
The manager was an asshole
The manager at the front desk with one of the rudest people I’ve ever met anywhere I will never go back there

Dennis P.
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Dennis said this business is the best he has ever been to and the owner is a great man. All the staff are polite and they're phenomenal.

Ricardo H.
Honda Civic Coupe
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Ricardo said he was satisfied with his service overall.