Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Jill L.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Jill said the staff was honest and helpful.

WV
WERNER/BARBARA V.
San Diego, CA
06/08/2019
see my evaluation below
Tasker's has serviced our cars for almost 30 years. Their service is excellent, courteous and reasonably priced. I live in Rancho Bernardo now, but still drive to Taskers, will probably do so for the next 30 years, because I trust them. Keep up your good work, Mac.Barbara
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 06/10/2019

THANK YOU BARBARA, YOUR VOTE OF CONFIDENCE MEAN A LOT TO ME AND THE CREW AND WE HAVE ENJOYING YOUR MASTERFUL BAKING SKILLS ALL THESE YEARS, MAY YOUR LIFE BE AS SWEET AS YOU TRYING TO MAKE OUR.
WE JUST LOVE YOU BARBARA.

John S.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
John said the service was affordable and Matt was really nice with great communication and a flexible schedule.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 06/10/2019

THANKS JOHN, WE APPRECIATE YOUR GOOD WORDS, AND THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO GIVE US A REVIEW.

EA
EFREN A.
Kia Sedona
05/28/2019
Very professional,Reliable ,& Reasonsable price
Triple A service dropped off on Sunday around 9:30 in the evening outside the side entrance gate due to battery and starter problems . As soon as they opened the next day , I called Mr.Mak and told him about the problems of my vehicle . He told me that the mechanic has started fixing my van . After everything was fixed he sent one of his mechanics to pick me up at my house which is a block away from their shop . It was my third time that I brought my van for repair service and Tasker’s Automotive Center’s professional ethics,work,service price are unmatched to where I used to have my vehicle repairs done . I’ve recommended Tasker’s to anyone who needs vehicle work and will continue to do so .
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 06/04/2019

THANKS EFREN, I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR GENEROUSITY IN KINDNESS AND YOUR VOTE OF CONFIDENCE, WITHOUT YOU THERE IS NO US, WE'LL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU.

STEVE J.
05/18/2019
They have a convenient location, always do their best to accommodate the customer and their work is professional.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you Steve, you are so kind and we just appreciate you.

JOHN/SUE ELLEN S.
Lincoln Town Car
05/16/2019
Oil change & filter
VERY happy with the quick & efficient service. It was nice to meet Lola too.
Suellen Shea
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 05/16/2019

Thanks Sue Ellen, appreciate your kind words and Lola is happy to know you as well.

MICHAEL S.
05/15/2019
Truck repair
Once again Taskers goes above and beyond to get the job done right! Thankyou once again.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 05/20/2019

hello Michael, the thanks come to you as you are the reason we are here, without you there is no us. Thanks for your continued support.

MIKE D.
FIAT 500
05/13/2019
Mac
Mac and Johnnie do a great job- thats why I have gone to Tasker's for at least 30 or more years. Two of the best places to do business in Vista- Tasker's and Marco's. What's more important than smooth running cars and great Italian food. Mike
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 05/20/2019

Thanks Mike, appreciate your generousity with heart warming words
we really apprecitae you.

PM
Pat M.
Nissan Pickup
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Pat said the service was good and professional.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you Pat, appreciate your kind words and look forward to providing you services and keep your car running well.

LARRY S.
05/10/2019
Truck Battery Replacement
Excellent service in finding the correct truck battery for a fair price. When the battery was delivered by Interstate, the truck was already prepared for the new one to be installed and I was out the door in time for my afternoon appointments.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 05/20/2019

Thanks Larry, I really appreciate your great comments and endorsement and hope to serve you in the future with any automotive needs

TG
Theresa G.
Toyota Avalon
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Theresa said the staff was friendly, kind and ready to help. She was pleased with the service.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 05/08/2019

THANKS THERESA, APPRECIATE YOUR KIND REMARKS

VW
Virgil W.
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Virgil said that he's very happy and has always gotten good prompt service.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 05/07/2019

thanks virgil, appreciate your vote of confidence.

EM
EVA M.
04/24/2019
Excellent Customer service
Mac and Dan treated me very well they treated me like family they took really good care of my car I am very happy and I will definitely bring my car back to them if I need service again. I highly recommend them
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 04/26/2019

Wow Eva, what a wonderful review, you made our day and inspire us to do more of what would make you and every customer happy.
We will always be there for you.

MIKE D.
04/23/2019
Praise for Tasker's and Mac
I have been taking my cars to Tasker's for 30 years. Mac and his crew are great at what they do and I have never been disappointed. Mac knows cars and also contributes a lot of his time to the Boy's and Girls clubs of Vista. A neat Man and friend.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 04/26/2019

Thank you Mike, you always inspire us to do the wright thing and you are the reason we are here, thanks for your endorsement.

FS
Faith S.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Faith said the service was good.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 04/18/2019

THANKS FAITH, THAT IS VERY SWEET OF YOU TO GIVE US A 5 STAR, HAVE A GREAT DAY.

steven g j.
04/14/2019
Exceptional and friendly service
Was indeed well pleased with the service and the friendly attitude of the staff at Tasker's Automotive Center. They explained in detail what my service would entail, set a time for that service that worked well for me and gave me a great price on top of everything else. They finished in a timely manner and pointed out some specific automotive concerns that would require care in the near future. Tasker's staff was both courteous and professional...my car and I highly recommend their service center for your vehicles needs.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 04/14/2019

Hi Steven, I am blushing reading your review, you really know how to reward us and we are really greatful for your kind and heart warming comments, Thanks ,I'll share this with the crew.

STEVEN J.
04/12/2019
Courteous and professional !!!
Was very pleased with the team at Taskers...the service was outstanding and timely. I received a great deal on the work i had done and truly appreciated their inspection of my car and what maintenance issues need to be addressed in the near future...I really like their use of Emails and overall had a very pleasant experience.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 04/13/2019

Wow, thanks steven, I really appreciate your good words and fantastic review, we will always be there for you.

bruce H.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Bruce said they did great.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 04/13/2019

Thanks Bruce, appreciate your kindness,

EA
EFREN A.
Warner Springs, CA
Kia Sedona
03/30/2019
Highly pleased with the professional manner and the mechanic quickly figured out the problem of my van . They are honest to tell you what really the correct spare parts are defective and need to be replaced .
This was my second time to have my van serviced here and have been pleased with Mr Mak and his mechanic professionalism. Definitely I will continue to do business with Taskers and will refer all of my relatives and friends to have their vehicles serviced here.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 04/01/2019

THANK YOU FOR THE KIND WORDS AND VOTE OF CONFIDENCE, WE REALIZE YOU HAVE CHOICES WHEN IT COMES TO SERVICING YOUR CAR AND WE DO OUR BEST TO BE CHOSEN AND PROUD TO BE YOUR MECHANIC AND AT YOUR SERVICE.

Jose A.
Cadillac SRX
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Jose said the customer service was nice.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 04/01/2019

THANKS JOSE, I APPRECIATE YOU TAKING THE TIME TO GIVE US A NICE REVIEW.