SJ
STEVE J.
09/12/2020
Excellent work, reliable, pleasant staff
As always, Mac and his team of mechanics showed that it's always a good choice to bring ones vehicle to Taskers. Quality work done in timely fashion with reasonable prices, and pleasant staff.

ALI / PANTEA B.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
09/11/2020
I’m not a review kind of person buy I feel responsible to leave this review after my experience with Taskers automotive. Hopefully help someone
Finding a honest and professional mechanic was one of biggest challenges since my family and I moved to north county, until we found this place. Very professional staff and welcoming management
Reasonable prices and very trustworthy. Thank you guys.

KD
Kyle D.
San Diego, CA
Hyundai Tucson
09/05/2020 Category: Service
Kyle said the manager was good to deal with, handled things very quickly and got things done fast.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 09/08/2020

THANKS KYLE, APPRECIATE THE GOOD WORDS AND YOUR VOTE OF CONFIDENCE, WE ARE ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU.

Oceanside, CA
09/03/2020
Mac and Matt are greatest
Good work ethic and great job on the repair and car cleaning afterwards.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 09/04/2020

Thanks George, we appreciate the good words and your endorsment,

MICHAEL D.
Ford Fiesta
09/02/2020
Tune-up
The best; honest & affordable. Honest & reliable. Best auto mechanic in north County.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 09/03/2020

Wow, thanks Michael, I am humbled and grateful for the kind words and the beautiful review.

RICHARD R.
Fallbrook, CA
Nissan Frontier
08/29/2020
friendly expert service
Mac and his mechanics do great work and do everything possible to make you satisfied.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 09/03/2020

what a great review richard, I and the crew appreciate your kind remarks, we'll always be there for you, thanks,

Mike C.
California
Ford Fiesta
08/27/2020 Category: Service
Mike said they were quick, oil change was fast.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 08/28/2020

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME FOR A REVIEW,

Jerry S.
08/27/2020 Category: Service
Jerry said this staff is always courteous.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 08/28/2020

THANKS JERRY, APPRECIATE THE GOOD WORDS

CYNTHIA S.
Dodge Charger
08/26/2020
Quick personable service
Mac was great able to help accommodate my tight work schedule to get me in for an early morning maintenance on my car. Service was completed quickly and I was able to wait either indoor or outdoor seating area. I received my follow up service quote very quickly via text and I am happy to support local small business.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 08/26/2020

THANK YOU CYNTHIA, APPRECIATE YOUR BEAUTIFUL COMMENTS, AND WE WILL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU.

MK
MATTHEW/SHARON K.
08/25/2020
Trust Worthy Service
When we bring our Ford Fusion in for regular service we have never felt that Taskers has tried to upsell their service. Almost every time we leave the shop with only the original service request Work being performed. 25+ year customer.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 08/26/2020

THANK YOU MATT AND SHARON, OVER THE LAST 25 YEAR PLUS, HAVE ALWAYS HAD THE PLEASURE OF SEEING YOU AND PROVIDE AUTO CARE FOR YOU, WISH HAD A LOT MORE CUSTOMERS LIKE YOU.

CR
Chris R.
California
08/20/2020 Category: Service
Chris said the staff ordered the part quickly and finished the work in a timely manner.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 08/21/2020

Thanks Chris, appreciate your vote of confidence,

Oceanside, CA
Scion tC
08/16/2020
service
Usually get good customer service here. Initial greeting was not very friendly but follow up calls throughout the day were better. None of the employees were wearing masks which was required of customers to enter the business according to a sign in the front. I would have appreciated the staff wearing masks at this time.
Good service on my car though, we will be back.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 08/21/2020

Thanks Diane for your review, I appologize that the staff was not wearing properly needed masks and they have been put on notice for violating the rules.
I appreciate your comments and my clients are who help me navigate my business so thank you for playing a roll in it.
we'd always be here for you.

TP
TYRON P.
07/28/2020
Professional Service, quick turnaround.
Tasker's Automotive took care of an A1 maintenance service on my Honda. I'm more than satisfied with the work; car drives great. Taskers Auotmotive is on the list of AAA Approved Auto Repair Facilities.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 07/29/2020

THNKA TYRON, APPRECIATE YOU TAKING THE TIME TO DO A WONDERFULL REVIEW LIKE THIS.

RICK C.
07/28/2020
I highly recommend Tasker’s over any of the dealerships to take your car. They do it all and are very reliable and honest. Thank you, Max.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 07/28/2020

I TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS AND ENDORSEMENT SPECIALLY FROM A RETIVELY NEW 2020 CUSTOMER
YOU ARE WHAT WE ARE HERE FOR.

EO
Enrique O.
07/27/2020 Category: Service
Enrique said Mark is pretty good.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 07/28/2020

thanks enrique, appreciate the good words, i navigate my business through the customer's eyes, so please give me some guidance as to what i should do to improve so that i can get a 5 star review.