Beth B.
California
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Beth said she was in an emergency situation and they helped her.

CP
CAROL P.
Carlsbad, CA
Mercedes-Benz C250
04/05/2021
Great Shop!
Mac and his team do a great job and go the extra mile to make sure everything is done right.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 04/05/2021

Thanks Carol, we appreciate your vote of confidence and will always be there with and for you.

MK
MATTHEW/SHARON K.
04/03/2021
Trust Worthy Auto Shop
We have been going to Mac since the Courtesy Auto Days. My wife and I trust him and his staff and have never had to worry if we were being given a straight story.

TIM/TAUSHA S.
Ladera Ranch, CA
04/02/2021
Excellent Service!!!!!
Taskers Auto is very professional and honest with everything. I highly recommend them and have been so fortunate to have them fix 3 cars for our family. Mac is amazingly knowledgeable and courteous! Their team always gets cars fixed fast and for good pricesđź‘Ś. I highly recommend Taskers Autođź‘Ť

AG
ANTHONY/ SANDY G.
03/24/2021
Reliable service
Mac has taken care of my vehicles for awhile now and I am always satisfied with the service and confident that my vehicles get the attention they need to keep them running at top efficiency.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 03/26/2021

Thanks Anthony, your comments mean a lot to us and we really appreciate having you on board

SJ
STEVE J.
03/23/2021
Quality and good service
One can always rely on Taskers to provide good quality and friendly service.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 03/26/2021

Thank you Steve, always a pleasure to provide service to your family, we appreciate you.

Susan S.
02/27/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Pam. She said the business was honest and also reliable.

THANK YOU SUSAN FOR YOUR VOTE OF CONFIDENCE

KL
KAREN L.
Bonsall, CA
02/22/2021
2004 Explorer
Over twenty years of appreciated service for our family owned vehicles, always fair prices and prompt service by everyone at Taskers ~ Thank you again!!
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 03/01/2021

THANKS KAREN, WE APPRECIATE YOU, YOUR KINDNESS, AND TAKING THE TIME FOR SUCH A GOOD REVIEW.

ROBERT/BONNY R.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/12/2021
fast, always a great job. Best prices in town, Thank you
Thank you! always a great job!
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 03/01/2021

THANKS ROBERT, I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR KIND REMARKS AND ALSO FOR TAKING THE TIME FOR A REVIEW AND A GOOD ONE AT THAT,

SJ
STEVEN J.
02/10/2021
oil change/system engine check up
I was very pleased with the job and service that Taskers provided in respect to my oil change and engine maintenance. They completed the job in a short period of time and also called me during the service to advise me of the need for an air filter which i appreciated and approved. The tires were also inflated and checked as my tire inflation warning light was on...now it is no longer on thanks to their thoroughness. No complaints here and I would recommend their service to anyone.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 02/10/2021

THANK YOU STEVEN BY MAKING MY DAY TAKING TIME TO GIVE US SUCH A GENEROUS REVIEW, I BE SURE TO SHARE THIS WITH THE STAFF.

PM
Patrick M.
01/30/2021 Category: Service
Patrick said every time he goes to this business they are really good. They treat him really nice they are fair. He just really likes working with them.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 02/10/2021

THANK YOU PATRICK, APPRECIATE THE GOOD WORDS

JOHN A.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
01/15/2021
Honesty
Knowledgeable, courteous, timely service, quality work and competitive pricing. In
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 01/21/2021

john, you made my day, thanks for your kind remarks
mac

Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 01/21/2021

thanks John for making my day eith your kind remarks, appreciate that

JENN G.
Mercedes-Benz GLE
01/15/2021
Honest , hard working , fantastic service
This was my first time using taskers and will be my go to mechanic from here on out ! They are absolutely wonderful . Very honest , timely and affordable! The communication was great , letting me know how much it was going to cost , when it would be done and even working around my chaotic work schedule and offering to give me a ride home. Won’t be using anyone else from now on !!! They’re fantastic !!
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 01/21/2021

WOW JOHN, DON'T KNOW HOW TO RESPOND TO SUCH GENEROUS THOUGHTS AND WORDS, APPRECIATE SHARING YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH US AND I BE SURE TO SHARE WITH MY STAFF.

EC
EFEREN C.
01/03/2021
Clean and safe!
I extend my thanks and gratitude to Tasker’s Automotive Center.. to a job well done. Bravo Zulu.
You are amazing Mac and your all stuff.
More power to you and God Bless!
Regards,
Efren C.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 01/21/2021

i wish that I had some way to give back to you such good thoughts and words, you make us feel good inside and out with your kind remarks, god bless you and your family as well
mac

Chevrolet Cutaway
12/30/2020
They stand behind their work
Taskers is 100 percent honest on their estimates, and they staND behind their work.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 01/21/2021

Thanks Barry, appreciate your kind remarks and appreciate your guidance to a 5 star by giving me a hint as to why a 4 star, that is how I navigate my business with help from good clients such as your sllf.