Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

ER
Eddie R.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Eddie said he received prompt, good service.

KH
Kurt H.
San Marcos, CA
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Kurt said he was satisfied with the business performance, they were very fair, and the price was reasonable.

KN
KARL N.
Bonsall, CA
Saturn Outlook
01/19/2019
Mechanics who work with you
I took my car in for "making a wierd sound". There were no other symptoms. Taskers stayed with me until the noise could be replicated then continued to work with me through resolution providing options and repercussions for not repairing, repairing and replacing. They allowed me to make an informed deciosion with no pressure. This is what you want from your auto mechanic. I will return.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 01/21/2019

WOW KARL, YOU JUST LIFTED MY SPIRIT AND THAT OF MY STAFF
APPRECIATE THE GOOD WORDS, WE'LL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU.

Joe W.
San Diego, CA
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Joe said the staff provided really good service , and explained the whole process well.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 01/21/2019

THANK YOU JOE, APPRECIATE THE REVIEW YOU GAVE US.

EA
EFREN A.
Kia Sedona
01/16/2019
Very near my house
The owner was professional and accommodating, explained the details what the problems were .It was my second time to have my vehicle serviced with them and I felt the owner was honest to disclose everything and his mechanics seemed experienced . I’m sure I will recommend them to my relatives and friends and will be using their services in future .
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you Efren for sharing your experience and we really appreciate your comments, we'll always be there for you and the rest of your family.

Donohue S.
Fallbrook, CA
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Donohue said the staff was great, easy to work with, prompt, and overall it was a good experience.

Oceanside, CA
01/12/2019
Friendliness
Owner and mechanic that worked on my vehicle

Thanks G. S. appreciate your comments,

BL
BARBRA L.
Lexus GS 300
01/11/2019
personal service!
Whether it is an appointment planned or need to drop in for a concern, Mac and his team take excellent care of me.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 01/14/2019

Thanks Barbara, we appreciate your kind words and will always be there for you.

SJ
STEVE J.
01/06/2019
Consistent good service
I can always rely on Taskers to provide good quality service at a reasonable price. They have taken care of all our vehicles for many years.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 01/14/2019

Thanks Steve, you are so kind to us and we appreciate it.

EG
Erica G.
Sugarloaf, CA
12/31/2018
A Christmas Blessing
On Christmas eve I was driving from Big Bear to Carlsbad to spend Christmas with family. As I got onto the 76 highway the plastic protector shield under my car came unattached and it was dragging on the ground, it is a very unsettling noise. I googled Auto Repair shops near me and got a couple that were already closed. Then I saw Taskers, and headed there. At 4:55pm I called and explained my problem. Mac said to bring my car and they would take a look at it. (I was so thankful that they were even open!!) In less than 15 minutes they fixed it and I was happily on my way!! They stayed after hours to make sure I got to my destination safely!! Thank you so much for that Christmas blessing!! If I didn't live so far away I would most likely become a regular customer!! :)
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you so much for your pleasant comments, the pleasure was all mine.

READ M.
Toyota Tundra
12/30/2018
Are We Getting Spoiled?
Each time, it seems that there's no way that service could be better. Then they take it up another notch.

We planned to to have some work done while we were on the east coast for a couple of weeks. I ended up in a time crunch and was unable to drop off my truck. When I called to let them know, they said "no problem". They suggested that I leave it in my driveway and they'd pick it up.

A couple of days before our return, they called to tell me it was ready to pick up.I mentioned that we returning late on Thursday night and both my wife and I had appointments early on Friday. Again I heard "no problem". They returned the truck to my driveway on Thursday afternoon. All the work was completed and my wife and I made our appointments.

We're feeling a little guilty but we sure enjoy getting spoiled.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you Read, it is really pleasant to see and hear your nice words, we really appreciate the opportunity to provide service on your vehicles.

Steven S.
Audi Q5
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Steven said that the place was very friendly, helpful, had fair pricing and he had an overall nice experience.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you Steve for taking the time and give us such a nice and inspiring review.

JIM M.
12/23/2018
An honest effort.
Tasker's technician worked hard, but did not solve the problem - I share the blame to a degree because I pointed to a malfunctioning assembly (assuming without comment that the technician would look it up in the repair manual data base and notice if anything was clearly broken or missing). Tasker's replaced the assembly - and neither of us realized a spring or other force-producing component was missing, so the malfunction returned a few minutes after I picked up the vehicle. I subsequently demonstrated that a spring would resolve the problem by adding one, and now all works well.

WV
WERNER/BARBARA V.
San Diego, CA
12/22/2018
Taskers Tops in fixing cars
We have used Taskers for about 30 years for repair and maintenance of our cars. The service has always been outstanding, of high quality and on time. Taskers was close to where we lived, but now I live in Rancho Bernardo and still go to Taskers to have my car serviced. Yes, it's inconvenient, but worth it.I know I can depend on Mac's quality and honesty of workmanship. Barbara von Gundell
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 12/24/2018

HI BARBARA,
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT FOR ALL THE YEARS AND MOST OF ALL COMING BACK TO US ALL THE WAY FROM RANCHO BERNARDO, THE FACT THAT YOU TRAVEL SUCH A DISTANCE TO COME HERE IS ALL THE COMPLIMENT WE NEED.
GOD BLESS YOU AND HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS.

CHERYL H.
12/22/2018
Professional
Mac at Taskers is a consummate professional, he has taken care of all my cars for ten years, I totally trust his advice and care of my cars.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 12/24/2018

THANKS CHERYL, IT IS SO KIND OF YOU TO BE SO GENEROUS WITH WORDS, WE LOVE PROVIDING SERVICE TO YOU AND APPRECIATE YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOW. WE WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU.

SK
STEVE K.
12/07/2018
Excellance
Tasker's continues to outperform with their excellent workmanship, professionalism, friendliness & caring staff.
Indeed, if there was a merit badge for excellence, it must theirs.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 12/18/2018

STEVE,
I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO THANK YOU FOR SUCH A HUGE ENDORSEMENT, GOD BLESS YOU, YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY.

JIM M.
11/24/2018
Great Service!!
Great service; quick response; accurate e4stimate. Great to do business with!
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 11/24/2018

THANKS A LOT JIM, LOVE TO DO BUSINESS WITH YOU AND LOVE YOUR KIND WORDS, WE'LL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU.

AG
AL G.
Chrysler Pacifica
11/21/2018
Best customer service
A/C service; and engine repairs (timing belt & water pump change; replace rocker arm assemblies). Knowledgeable, timely and friendly. As I knew what parts were needed, they accepted me providing parts which saved me considerable $$.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 11/21/2018

THANKS AL, I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU TAKING THE TIME AND TELL ALL THE GOOD ABOUT US, WE'LL TRY TO EARN THAT AT EVERY VISIT.

KL
KAREN L.
Bonsall, CA
11/20/2018
Years of Great Service!!
Great Service, Fair prices and know the meaning of Customer Service ~ Thank You!!
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 11/21/2018

THANKS KAREN FOR YOUR KIND REMARKS, THEY GO RIGHT TO THE HEART, WE'LL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU.

TA
THOM A.
Toyota Camry Solara
11/17/2018
Location, quality of work
Took my vehicle in for brake inspection mid morning, received a call 40 minutes later. Brake job completed within 3 hours,. Work was completed within $30 of estimate. Excellent service! Will be back for all my maintenance and repairs!
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 11/20/2018

HI THOM,
THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO GIVE US A REVIEW, WE APPRECIATE YOUR KIND WORDS.