Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

SJ
STEVE J.
03/13/2019
PRIUS SERVICE
My daughter needed her oil changed at short notice and Mac was able pull one of his mechanics off another job and take care of her, as well as rotate her tires.
Always such a pleasure to have Taskers take care of our vehicles, and very reasonable rates also.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 03/15/2019

THANK YOU STEVE FOR TAKING THE TIME AND GIVE US A REVIEW, WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS AND WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU.

AG
ANTHONY/ SANDY G.
03/08/2019
Good and prompt customer service
What I really like about Taskers is that they explain in detail exactly what they needed to do with your vehicle to fix it. They also provide advice to the customer on how to make sure they look closely at warning signs that may indicate trouble with their vehicle is on the horizon so you can get it corrected before something more major occurs.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you Anthony for taking the time to tell about us, we appreciate your good words and vote of confidence.
Mac.

SP
SCOTT P.
Toyota Pickup
03/07/2019
Great Service From All Levels
This is TRULY a great automotive repair shop on every level. From customer service, to quality of work, and pricing! This great service is what is missing elsewhere, and I’m not just talking within the auto repair industry, but in many service-oriented companies! The real deal!
Thank you so much, Mac, Dan and staff! I’ll be constantly referring those I know that want the best!
Cheers,
Scott
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 03/08/2019

Wow Scott WOW, thinking how to respond to all these kind words
I am humbled and at your service anytime.

READ M.
Toyota Tundra
03/04/2019
As usual, the work was completed promptly, and the price was very fair.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 03/05/2019

THANKS READ, APPRECIATE YOUR VOTE OF CONFIDENCE.

Brennan B.
Nissan Armada
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Brennan said the staff was efficient and the service met his requirements.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 03/02/2019

Thank you Brennan, I am very glad we could help accomodate your thight schedule, we'll always be there for you.

Dennis S.
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Dennis said he appreciates the work they did, and he thought they did a great job.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 03/02/2019

Thanks Dennis I really appreciate your good words.

Mercedes-Benz C-Class
02/23/2019
Good service and fair prices
I have taken my vehicles to Taskers for about 20 years and even though the personnel turn over, the service is excellent and prices are fair and honest. Highly recommended to friends all the time.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 02/27/2019

Thank you for your vote of confidence I, really appreciate your comments and furthermore thank you for refering  mike to us.

Daniel M.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said the service was excellent.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 02/27/2019

Thanks Daniel, appreciate you good words

ER
Eddie R.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Eddie said he received prompt, good service.

thanks Eddie,
It was a pleasure servicing your daughters car
Thanks,

KN
KARL N.
Bonsall, CA
Saturn Outlook
01/19/2019
Mechanics who work with you
I took my car in for "making a wierd sound". There were no other symptoms. Taskers stayed with me until the noise could be replicated then continued to work with me through resolution providing options and repercussions for not repairing, repairing and replacing. They allowed me to make an informed deciosion with no pressure. This is what you want from your auto mechanic. I will return.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 01/21/2019

WOW KARL, YOU JUST LIFTED MY SPIRIT AND THAT OF MY STAFF
APPRECIATE THE GOOD WORDS, WE'LL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU.

Joe W.
San Diego, CA
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Joe said the staff provided really good service , and explained the whole process well.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 01/21/2019

THANK YOU JOE, APPRECIATE THE REVIEW YOU GAVE US.

EA
EFREN A.
Kia Sedona
01/16/2019
Very near my house
The owner was professional and accommodating, explained the details what the problems were .It was my second time to have my vehicle serviced with them and I felt the owner was honest to disclose everything and his mechanics seemed experienced . I’m sure I will recommend them to my relatives and friends and will be using their services in future .
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you Efren for sharing your experience and we really appreciate your comments, we'll always be there for you and the rest of your family.

Donohue S.
Fallbrook, CA
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Donohue said the staff was great, easy to work with, prompt, and overall it was a good experience.

01/12/2019
Friendliness
Owner and mechanic that worked on my vehicle

Thanks G. S. appreciate your comments,

BL
BARBRA L.
Lexus GS 300
01/11/2019
personal service!
Whether it is an appointment planned or need to drop in for a concern, Mac and his team take excellent care of me.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 01/14/2019

Thanks Barbara, we appreciate your kind words and will always be there for you.

EG
Erica G.
Sugarloaf, CA
12/31/2018
A Christmas Blessing
On Christmas eve I was driving from Big Bear to Carlsbad to spend Christmas with family. As I got onto the 76 highway the plastic protector shield under my car came unattached and it was dragging on the ground, it is a very unsettling noise. I googled Auto Repair shops near me and got a couple that were already closed. Then I saw Taskers, and headed there. At 4:55pm I called and explained my problem. Mac said to bring my car and they would take a look at it. (I was so thankful that they were even open!!) In less than 15 minutes they fixed it and I was happily on my way!! They stayed after hours to make sure I got to my destination safely!! Thank you so much for that Christmas blessing!! If I didn't live so far away I would most likely become a regular customer!! :)
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you so much for your pleasant comments, the pleasure was all mine.

READ M.
Toyota Tundra
12/30/2018
Are We Getting Spoiled?
Each time, it seems that there's no way that service could be better. Then they take it up another notch.

We planned to to have some work done while we were on the east coast for a couple of weeks. I ended up in a time crunch and was unable to drop off my truck. When I called to let them know, they said "no problem". They suggested that I leave it in my driveway and they'd pick it up.

A couple of days before our return, they called to tell me it was ready to pick up.I mentioned that we returning late on Thursday night and both my wife and I had appointments early on Friday. Again I heard "no problem". They returned the truck to my driveway on Thursday afternoon. All the work was completed and my wife and I made our appointments.

We're feeling a little guilty but we sure enjoy getting spoiled.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you Read, it is really pleasant to see and hear your nice words, we really appreciate the opportunity to provide service on your vehicles.

Steven S.
Audi Q5
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Steven said that the place was very friendly, helpful, had fair pricing and he had an overall nice experience.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you Steve for taking the time and give us such a nice and inspiring review.

WV
WERNER/BARBARA V.
San Diego, CA
12/22/2018
Taskers Tops in fixing cars
We have used Taskers for about 30 years for repair and maintenance of our cars. The service has always been outstanding, of high quality and on time. Taskers was close to where we lived, but now I live in Rancho Bernardo and still go to Taskers to have my car serviced. Yes, it's inconvenient, but worth it.I know I can depend on Mac's quality and honesty of workmanship. Barbara von Gundell
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 12/24/2018

HI BARBARA,
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT FOR ALL THE YEARS AND MOST OF ALL COMING BACK TO US ALL THE WAY FROM RANCHO BERNARDO, THE FACT THAT YOU TRAVEL SUCH A DISTANCE TO COME HERE IS ALL THE COMPLIMENT WE NEED.
GOD BLESS YOU AND HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS.

CHERYL H.
12/22/2018
Professional
Mac at Taskers is a consummate professional, he has taken care of all my cars for ten years, I totally trust his advice and care of my cars.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 12/24/2018

THANKS CHERYL, IT IS SO KIND OF YOU TO BE SO GENEROUS WITH WORDS, WE LOVE PROVIDING SERVICE TO YOU AND APPRECIATE YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOW. WE WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU.