Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

SK
STEVE K.
12/07/2018
Excellance
Tasker's continues to outperform with their excellent workmanship, professionalism, friendliness & caring staff.
Indeed, if there was a merit badge for excellence, it must theirs.

JIM M.
11/24/2018
Great Service!!
Great service; quick response; accurate e4stimate. Great to do business with!
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 11/24/2018

THANKS A LOT JIM, LOVE TO DO BUSINESS WITH YOU AND LOVE YOUR KIND WORDS, WE'LL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU.

AG
AL G.
Chrysler Pacifica
11/21/2018
Best customer service
A/C service; and engine repairs (timing belt & water pump change; replace rocker arm assemblies). Knowledgeable, timely and friendly. As I knew what parts were needed, they accepted me providing parts which saved me considerable $$.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 11/21/2018

THANKS AL, I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU TAKING THE TIME AND TELL ALL THE GOOD ABOUT US, WE'LL TRY TO EARN THAT AT EVERY VISIT.

KL
KAREN L.
Bonsall, CA
11/20/2018
Years of Great Service!!
Great Service, Fair prices and know the meaning of Customer Service ~ Thank You!!
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 11/21/2018

THANKS KAREN FOR YOUR KIND REMARKS, THEY GO RIGHT TO THE HEART, WE'LL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU.

Roy R.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Roy said the service was good.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you Ron for your comments, we appreciate that,

Barbara B.
Dodge Ram Wagon
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Barbara said the staff went above and beyond. Her vehicle is running great, the service was good and she has no complaints.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you Barbara, I am glad you where satisfied with the service, we are here for you whenever you need us.

RK
Robert K.
Toyota Land Cruiser
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Robert said that Johnny and Robert did a good job.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 11/13/2018

Thanks Robert for being so kind to give a good score to my staff, I'm sure that they will appreciate your comments and get inspired to do even better knowing that they are appreciated.

Jill L.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Jill said they got to the point and got it done in an appropriate amount of time.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 11/13/2018

Thanks Jill, we are very pleased to welcome you on board and take care of your vehicle, I really thank you for taking the time to give us a review.

MIKE D.
FIAT 500
11/01/2018
The owner
I have been a patron of Tasker's for the better part of 30 years. I wouldn.t allow any other mechanics work on my cars. Mac and his guys are always cordial and quick to figure out the problem and repair costs seem reasonable. For me they are close to my residence so I don't have to drive great distances to get the work done. It's just a pleasure to do business with Mac. Mike Dowell
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for your generousity with words, I an speechless mike.
You can always count on us to be there for you.

GA
Glenn A.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Glenn said they worked with him to get the vehicle done in a day.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 10/31/2018

Thanks Glenn for your nice review, we are always here for you.

SD
Steven D.
Bonsall, CA
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Steven said they did everything promised.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 10/04/2018

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR KIND REMARKS STEVEN, WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

Junior H.
Pala, CA
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Junior said he appreciates the work this business did. The staff was helpful and they were quick and cheap.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 10/04/2018

THANKS JUNIOR, APPRECIATE YOUR GOOD REVIEW OF US, WE'LL TRY TO EARN YOUR BUSINESS EVERY TIME YOU VISUT US.

TK
TIM K.
09/27/2018
Hinest
They were honest about what was wrong with the car and hit the job done quickly.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 09/27/2018

THANKS TIM FOR THIS WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE SHARING, WE STRIVE TO NOT ONLY MEET BUT EXCEED YOUR EXPECTATIONS.

BC
Bobbie C.
Honda Civic Cpe
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Bobbie said the employees were kind. They informed her of her vehicles issue. They did not note the issues on her receipt.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 09/27/2018

Thank you Bobie for your kind words we really appreciate your business and look forward to your future visits. As for noting issues on your work order, please refer to your final copy marked invoice on the upper right under heading of "recommendations", you'll find the issues listed.
Thnaks once again for your business.

Donald C.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Lorelei. She said the staff was knowledgeable.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 09/24/2018

Thanks for your endorsement, appreciate your kind remarks,

BA
Brandon A.
Oceanside, CA
09/05/2018
Honest Shop
I’m always a bit wary of auto shops and the work they say my car needs. These guys have been up front and honest with me both times I’ve been in to get work done. They go the extra mile and make sure you are happy with their service!

JESSICA M.
Oceanside, CA
09/02/2018
It is because of you Mac
Mac is an outstanding business man. He will talk you into anything . He is so warm and kind , so go for it.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 09/04/2018

Thanks Jessica, what a nice comment, you made my day.

EC
EFERAN C.
08/15/2018
Happy Customer w/a smile
I am very satisfied with the job they did on my car. I am a very happy and satisfied customer from the first time I brought my car til now. I will surely bring my car back. Moreover, I will also recommend my family and friends too. I also loved how friendly the whole staff was especially the manager. He has a friendly working relationship.
Efren C.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 08/21/2018

Good morning Eferan, you have made my day with this beatiful review and also your post on google.
I really appreciate your kind remarks, we will always be there for you.

MIKE D.
FIAT 500
08/11/2018
Review of my recent visit
I have been taking my cars to Taskers for at least 25 years because the service is great and the friendlyness of Mac and his employees is good as it gets.. Doing business with Tasker's is just about painless. Keeping cars running well isn't for sissies. Mike
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 08/11/2018

Thanks Mike, Your comments are unbelievably heart warming and certainly motivational.

EO
Enrique O.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Enrique said he would recommend the business for service.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you Enrique for your kind words, we appreciate it.