Charles B.
California
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Charles said as far as he can tell everything is fine.

06/27/2018 Category: Service
Charles said this business got everything done, he is not disappointed at all and so far everything has been satisfactory.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 07/02/2018

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS ME BETHER WE APPRIECIATE YOU COMING IN.

Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 07/24/2018

DEAR CHARLES, I REALLY DO APPRECIATE YOU TAKING THE TIME TO REVIEW US, BUT YOU GAVE US A 2 STAR, WHICH MEANS THAT EVEN THOUGH YOU DID NOT MIND THE WORK BUT HOLDING BACK ON THE NUMBER OF STARS WHICH TO ME IS AN INDICATIVE OF FAILING YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT WE CAN DO TO HAVE YOU TOTALLY SATISFIED, THAT WOULD HELP ME BE A BETTER NAVIGATOR OF MY BUSINESS.
ONCE AGAIN THAN YOU AND HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON. I AM PUTTING A $10.00 CREDIT ON YOUR FILE HERE AGAINST YOUR NEXT BILL.

MAC GHADERPANAH

Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 07/30/2018

Thanks Charles, your new review and the 5 star makes me very happy but still like to hear from you, and find out as to what does it take to meet and excedd your expectations.

KL
KAREN L.
Bonsall, CA
02/22/2021
2004 Explorer
Over twenty years of appreciated service for our family owned vehicles, always fair prices and prompt service by everyone at Taskers ~ Thank you again!!

ROBERT/BONNY R.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/12/2021
fast, always a great job. Best prices in town, Thank you
Thank you! always a great job!

SJ
STEVEN J.
02/10/2021
oil change/system engine check up
I was very pleased with the job and service that Taskers provided in respect to my oil change and engine maintenance. They completed the job in a short period of time and also called me during the service to advise me of the need for an air filter which i appreciated and approved. The tires were also inflated and checked as my tire inflation warning light was on...now it is no longer on thanks to their thoroughness. No complaints here and I would recommend their service to anyone.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 02/10/2021

THANK YOU STEVEN BY MAKING MY DAY TAKING TIME TO GIVE US SUCH A GENEROUS REVIEW, I BE SURE TO SHARE THIS WITH THE STAFF.

PM
Patrick M.
01/30/2021 Category: Service
Patrick said every time he goes to this business they are really good. They treat him really nice they are fair. He just really likes working with them.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 02/10/2021

THANK YOU PATRICK, APPRECIATE THE GOOD WORDS

JOHN A.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
01/15/2021
Honesty
Knowledgeable, courteous, timely service, quality work and competitive pricing. In
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 01/21/2021

john, you made my day, thanks for your kind remarks
mac

Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 01/21/2021

thanks John for making my day eith your kind remarks, appreciate that

JENN G.
Mercedes-Benz GLE
01/15/2021
Honest , hard working , fantastic service
This was my first time using taskers and will be my go to mechanic from here on out ! They are absolutely wonderful . Very honest , timely and affordable! The communication was great , letting me know how much it was going to cost , when it would be done and even working around my chaotic work schedule and offering to give me a ride home. Won’t be using anyone else from now on !!! They’re fantastic !!
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 01/21/2021

WOW JOHN, DON'T KNOW HOW TO RESPOND TO SUCH GENEROUS THOUGHTS AND WORDS, APPRECIATE SHARING YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH US AND I BE SURE TO SHARE WITH MY STAFF.

EC
EFEREN C.
01/03/2021
Clean and safe!
I extend my thanks and gratitude to Tasker’s Automotive Center.. to a job well done. Bravo Zulu.
You are amazing Mac and your all stuff.
More power to you and God Bless!
Regards,
Efren C.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 01/21/2021

i wish that I had some way to give back to you such good thoughts and words, you make us feel good inside and out with your kind remarks, god bless you and your family as well
mac

Chevrolet Cutaway
12/30/2020
They stand behind their work
Taskers is 100 percent honest on their estimates, and they staND behind their work.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 01/21/2021

Thanks Barry, appreciate your kind remarks and appreciate your guidance to a 5 star by giving me a hint as to why a 4 star, that is how I navigate my business with help from good clients such as your sllf.

ZB
Zoe B.
El Cajon, CA
Volvo XC60
12/23/2020 Category: Service
Zoe said the business provided a complicated service she needed done to her vehicle.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 12/24/2020

THNAK YOU ZOE, APPRECIATE THE GOOD WORDS

Ryan S.
California
INFINITI G35 Coupe
12/15/2020 Category: Service
Ryan said it's a good business.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 12/24/2020

THANKS RYAN, APPRECIATE TAKING THE TIME TO REVIEW US AND A 5 STAR, HOPE WE CAN DO BETTER FOR YOU NEXT TIME.

FO
Friedel O.
Sun City, CA
Acura MDX
12/05/2020 Category: Service
Friedel said everything was outstanding and it was excellent service.

THANKS FRIEDEL, APPRECIATE THE GOOD WORDS

EC
EFEREN C.
12/02/2020
A safe place and comfortable
Tasker’s Automotive center is very reliable place you can count on.Anytime I brought my car for repair I’m so happy because I feel safe and comfortable.They always did a great job.
Mac, thank you very much for all the service you always provide for me and to my daughter. You’re awesome. Highly recommended to all.
Regards,
Efren C.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 12/08/2020

thank you Eferen, you are one of a kind, great to hear your comments, they go right to the heart,

MA
Michelle A.
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Michelle said she is very happy with them. They are very friendly and do a good job. They don't try to upsell her on things she doesn't need. They work with her on preventative care for her vehicle.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 12/08/2020

Thanks Michelle, appreciate your vote of confidence and yoy know that we'll always be there for you.

JILL G.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2020
Very friendly, professional and helpful automotive shop. They are thorough. I've only taken my car there one time for service as we are new to the area and feel comfortable taking my car again for service!
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 11/13/2020

Thank you Jill, appreciate the good words and taking the time to give us a review, that is how we navigate our business, comments from customers are like a steering wheel in a car, thanks for your contributing and we'll always be there for you.