Chevrolet Cutaway
12/30/2020
They stand behind their work
Taskers is 100 percent honest on their estimates, and they staND behind their work.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 01/21/2021

Thanks Barry, appreciate your kind remarks and appreciate your guidance to a 5 star by giving me a hint as to why a 4 star, that is how I navigate my business with help from good clients such as your sllf.

IW
Ian W.
California
Buick LeSabre
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Ian said good service diagnostic tests overpriced but still good service.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 11/13/2020

Thank you Ian, appreciate taking the time and give us a review.

Oceanside, CA
Scion tC
08/16/2020
service
Usually get good customer service here. Initial greeting was not very friendly but follow up calls throughout the day were better. None of the employees were wearing masks which was required of customers to enter the business according to a sign in the front. I would have appreciated the staff wearing masks at this time.
Good service on my car though, we will be back.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 08/21/2020

Thanks Diane for your review, I appologize that the staff was not wearing properly needed masks and they have been put on notice for violating the rules.
I appreciate your comments and my clients are who help me navigate my business so thank you for playing a roll in it.
we'd always be here for you.

EO
Enrique O.
07/27/2020 Category: Service
Enrique said Mark is pretty good.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 07/28/2020

thanks enrique, appreciate the good words, i navigate my business through the customer's eyes, so please give me some guidance as to what i should do to improve so that i can get a 5 star review.

DAN M.
Bonsall, CA
Nissan Frontier 2WD
06/21/2020
Nice people
Glad they can accommodate on Saturday as it’s the only day for me
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 06/30/2020

HI DAN, APPRECIATE TAKING THE TIME TO GIVE US A REVIEW, I NAVIGATE MY BUSINESS WITH MY CLIENTS COMMENTS AND SINCE YOU GAVE ME A 4 OUT OF 5, DO YOU MIND SHARING AS TO WHAT IT TAKES TO GET A 5 STAR, IT WOULD HELP ME A GREAT DEAL.
THANKS

JO
JEFFERY O.
11/09/2019
cool
Everyone there was friendly and helpful. Wish they would have rotated the tires while they were off.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 11/14/2019

THANKS JEFFERY FOR YOUR COMMENTS, WE APPRECIATE IT AND YES I WISH THAT THEY HAD DONE THAN TOO AND THAT HAS EARNED YOU A FREE TIRE ROTATION ON US, NO APPONINTMENT NEEDED.
MAC

EM
ERIN M.
GMC Yukon XL
07/13/2019
Engine flush
I am aware that when u get a new engine the miles for the vehicle start all over again??. And with the synthetic oil being put in the truck, how often do you replace the oil??
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 07/15/2019

Hi Erin,
the interval is every 5000 miles on synthtic oil, any other questions, feel free to call.

BL
BARBRA L.
Lexus GS 300
07/10/2019
Received prompt attention
Happy to get the new battery.
Waiting for the proposal of needed work.

Jaime B.
Fallbrook, CA
Chevrolet Cobalt
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Jaime said the staff were honest and their service was good.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 06/21/2019

HELLO JAIME, THANKS FOR THE REVIEW YOU GAVE US WE APPRECIATE YOUR TIME TO TELL US ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE, AND ASK YOU TO PLEASE GO UP ONE MORE STEP AND TELL US WHAT WE CAN DO TO GET A 5 STAR, WE MUST HAVE FAILED YOUR EXPECTATION SMOE HOW AND WOULD LIKE TO CORRECT IT WITH YOUR HELP., THANKS,
MAC

BW
Bebe W.
San Marcos, CA
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Bebe said the work took a little longer than expected.

FM
FRANK M.
03/08/2019
Very good serivce.
Well the first day the tire size wasn't the same,so they went back. The next day they was put on, we had a lot of talking and laughs when I was waiting for the car. Very nice people.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 03/08/2019

T and thank you for your business.
Machanks Frank, yes we did have a lot of talks and laughs and was all enjoyable, I am glad we were recommended to you.

KH
Kurt H.
San Marcos, CA
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Kurt said he was satisfied with the business performance, they were very fair, and the price was reasonable.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 02/27/2019

Thank you for your business kurt, and appreciate taking the time to give us a review.

SJ
STEVE J.
01/06/2019
Consistent good service
I can always rely on Taskers to provide good quality service at a reasonable price. They have taken care of all our vehicles for many years.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 01/14/2019

Thanks Steve, you are so kind to us and we appreciate it.

TA
THOM A.
Toyota Camry Solara
11/17/2018
Location, quality of work
Took my vehicle in for brake inspection mid morning, received a call 40 minutes later. Brake job completed within 3 hours,. Work was completed within $30 of estimate. Excellent service! Will be back for all my maintenance and repairs!
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 11/20/2018

HI THOM,
THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO GIVE US A REVIEW, WE APPRECIATE YOUR KIND WORDS.

Don B.
Ford Thunderbird
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Don said the staff did a pretty good job.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 10/31/2018

Thanks Don for taking the time for a review, we appreciate it,
also you gave us 4 star, I would greatly appreciate your suggested comments as to how we can improve to get your 5 star.
Thanks,