Sue M.
03/24/2020 Category: Service
Sue said that she was disappointed with this service visit because they did not give her good customer service or quality. She said the job was not done correctly and was incomplete. She found herself going out of her way to bring her vehicle back the next day and this was not okay with her.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 04/07/2020

Hi Sue,
I am saddened to hear your feelings and i am so greatful for you to share them with us, I assure you that every effort will be made to discuss the matter with the staff to make sure whatever happened does not get repeated. I will open the work order and follow up but in the meanwhile i would like to offer you a free standard oil change or give you a $35.00 discount on any future work. We really appreciate you.

GM
GABRIEL M.
Escondido, CA
08/15/2019
Bad
Llamé e hice una cita para cambio de aceite, cuando fui no habían puesto mi nombre en la lista, hice otra cita para la siguiente semana y cuando revisaron el carro me dijeron que también ocupaba la banda, pagué por los dos servicios y cuando llegue a mi casa me llaman que olvidaron poner la banda. Querían que regresara ese día, mi único día que descanso, regresé al siguiente semana para que pusieran la banda y cuando terminaron me dijeron que ocupaba empacar el motor pero que lo harían para el siguiente cambio de aceite. Regresé a los tres meses para empacar el motor y cambio de aceite y cuando revisaron el carro dijeron que era más urgente cambiar la bomba de agua, bueno, pagué lo de la bomba y el cambio de aceite y cuando llegué a mi casa la cual está a 35 minutos de distancia sin tráfico y revisé el carro y no le cambiaron el aceite, les llame para decirles y me dicen que si pagué por ese servicio también; claro que sí, me dijeron que regresara les dije que si pero la verdad no pienso ir.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 08/19/2019

Dear Mr. Gabriel M.
Thank you for doing business with us, we value your patronage and will do what ever it takes to take care of you. the first time that the belt was missed and we called you to bring it back I do appologize for your inconvenience, we are all human, but please accept my sincere apology and take my offer of a free oil change or $35.00  discount on a future service. as for the secong time which you calim the oil change was not done, I just got through interviewing the staff and they say that they did it. If you look at the color of the oil and it looking darker than fresh, in most cases that inside of engine is dirty, makes the new oil look that way.
I do hope that you take my offer and come to see us.
Thanks,

LP
LUIS P.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/06/2019
misleading advertising
I went to Tasker's Automotive Center because one guy stoped by my office and he seold me a coupon per $20.00 and that was good for 2 oil changes for free, I called to Tasker's Automotive Center just to know if the promo was real or fake... Person who responded said was real, so I got an appointment to bring my 2 cars and do the oil change, when I arrive to Tasker's Automotive Center the person who attended told me they had a lot of work and they only can do oil change for just 1 of my cars, so I choosed my mini cooper 2006, thed did the oil change and they charge me one amount per difference from regular oil to synthetic oil, that is reazonable, so I paid it, but they charge me other amount per I dont know what and I requested one inspection for head lights and they charge me $60.00 more... So I finally paid arround $100.00... when I thought I just will pay arround $80.00
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 03/07/2019

THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR CONCERN: AS YOU MENTIONED I DID CREDIT YOU FOR A REGULAR OIL CHANGE WHICH YOU WERE ENTITLED TO, AND CHARGED YOU FOR A SYNTHETIC OIL WHICH IS NOT A PART OF THE COUPON. YOU ASKED TO CHECK YOUR FLICKERING HEAD LIGHT WHICH HAS SEVERAL POINT FOR FAILING ASKED YOUR PERMISSION TO DIAGNOSE IT FOR $60.00 AND YOU AGREED, SO I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU QUESTION WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IF I CAN BE OF ANY HELP I'LL BE HAPPY TO ANSWERE.
AS FOR YOUR 2 CAR APPOINTMENT, THE SCHEDULE WAS FOR ONE AND NOT 2 CARS ANDS WE ONLY HAD TIME FOR ONE AND I DO APPOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.

AG
ANTHONY/ SANDY G.
04/14/2018
Feedback on recent visit
I have been to Tasker's before and had an excellent experience dealing with Mac. The last two times I was dealing with Johnny and the experience was much different. Although the problem I had was corrected I did not feel that Johnny was actually interested in my business. Based on this experience if I were to bring my vehicle back in Tasker's I would request to deal directly with Mac.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 04/14/2018

TKANKS  MR . GREGORICH FOR TAKING MY CALL AND  UNDERSTANDING OUR SINCERE APOLOGY ,AND HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN IN THE FUTURE , AGAIN THANK YOU , AND WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUISNESS JOHHNNY B

Brett M.
Carlsbad, CA
01/30/2018
RIP OFF CROOKS DO NOT TRUST THESE GUYS!!!!
I purchased a package of oil changes awhile back and I used 2 of 6 them. When I call today the guy says "Oh sorry we dont do those anymore" I told him that the owner gave me his word they were good for a lifetime and he insisted he was now in charge and said "I dont do free oil changes". I was blown away as this was once a great shop I remember the owner being such a nice guy and they were quick and fair business to take my cars to. So SAD :(

I bet they dont post this on their website which just proves a lack of INTEGRITY!
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 01/31/2018

HELLO BRET,
I HAVE INTERVIEWD ALL MY STAFF AND NO ONE REMEMBERS TAKING A CALL FROM YOU, AS I GIVE YOU THE BENEFIT OF DOUBT FOR PRODUCING A RECEIPT WHICH I WON"T AND INVITE YOU IN, YOU SHOULD PERHAPS BEEN CAUCIOUS AND GIVE THE SAME B O D BEFORE YOUR ON LINE BLAST. THOSE COUPONS WE MADE AND SOLD BY THE PRODUCER MANY YEARS AGO AND YOUR LAST SERVICE WAS IN JULY OF 2016 HERE. NOT ONLY I INVITE YOU TO COME AND SEE US FOR YOUR SERVICE I WON'T ASK FOR YOUR PRROF OF PURCHASE, PLEASE CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT AT YOUR CONVENIENCE.
BY THE WAY, YOU LOST YOUR BET

AD
ANTWAN D.
Murrieta, CA
11/11/2017
2003 Tahoe
I was over charged by at least $200! I only needed a gas cap and a sensor. Both parts were less than $80. But I was charged well over $300! I felt as if I was robbed!
Never again!
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 11/13/2017

HI ANTWAN,
YOU ARE BLAMING US FOR THE DIAGNOSTIC TIME WE SPENT FINDING THE PROBLEMS IN YOUR TRUCK WHICH IS NOT FAIR, OUR STAFF GO THROUGH TRAINNING AND USE EXPENSIVE EQUIPMENT TO TROUBLE SHOOT AND REPAIR, HAVING SAID THAT I"LL BE HAPPY TO MAKE AN ADJUSTMENT ON YOUR BILL AS A GOOD WILL GESTURE, BUT PLEAESE UNDERSTAND THAT ANY SERVICE BUSINESS WOULD HAVE TO CHARGE FOR THEIR TIME AND EQUIPMENT IN ORDER TO SURVIVE.
THANKS
MAC

Andy S.
California
10/27/2017 Category: Service
Andy said the facility advised him they could complete a job on his vehicle, but they did not follow through. For that reason, he would not recommend them.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 11/15/2017

HI ANDY,
THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR FEELINGS, WHEN YOU BROUGHT YOUR PARTS TO BE INSTALLED, YOUR MISSING SOME COMPONENTS AND THAT IS WHY WE DID NOT COMPLETE THE JOB
WE DID NOT ADVISE YOU AS WHAT TO GET INITIALLY, WE ADVISED YOU OF THE ADDITIONAL COMPONENTS NEEDED.
WE DID NOT WORK ON YOUR CAR OR DID ANY DIAGNOSES.

TG
Travis G.
Infiniti I30
09/07/2016 Category: Service
Travis said the business did not honor the price that was quoted to fix his vehicle.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 10/11/2016

HELLO TRAVIS,
8 MONTHS AGO WE GAVE YOU A PRICE ON A USED TRANSMISSION FOR $800.00 FOR WHICH WE CALLED IN YOUR PRESENCE AND GAVE YOU THE QUOTE, 8 MONTHS LATER YOU COME IN AND STILL GAVE YOU THE SAME QUOTE PLUS INSTALLATION, SO I DON'T UNDERESTAND WHAT WE DID NOT HONOR.

HB
HUBERT ( BUD )/ CATH B.
08/29/2016
truck repair
always have quick efficient service. my only negative comment is that most places either do not charge for computer diagnostic if you have the work done there
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 08/31/2016

Thanks for sharing your feelings and your perception, we usually waive the diagnoses which are a part of the repair procedures such as removing a door panel to figue out why the window does not work, or removing wheels to diagnose something under the car, but computer diagnoses are never a part of the cost of repair, we once had a issue with the car that someone drove a screw in a panel which grounded a computer wire, took 4 hrs.to find and a .25 cents wire repair once we found it, a bit extreme, but i thought I explain, however I"ll be happy to accomodate you as a goodwill gesture. Once again thank you for sharing your thoughts.

PA
PATRICK A.
Nissan 200SX
10/25/2014
Did the right thing but different issues when I got it back.
Took the car in to get the check engine light checked. Turns out I have issues with my computer in my car. I leave the car with Tasker's for 3 months because they can't figure out what ia wrong. When I pick the car up I was told there wouldn't be a charge because they couldn't figure out what was wrong. On the drive home I start feeling a clicking sound and my horn starts going off while I'm driving at random times. Since I had other things going on I decided I would take it back Monday and have them look at it again. Fast forward to the next night and I find out my lights aren't working. I'm really disappointed that my initial problem wasn't fixed and now I have 2 more problems with the car.

JOHN K.
10/15/2014
Customer relations
It would be nice if the guy at the desk would acknowledge you when you came in and a "thank you" when you left would also be nice. Customer relations is a good thing. If it wasn't for you being a Lyoness merchant we wouldn't go there. He didn't act too happy about doing that either!

CYNTHIA S.
Dodge Charger
05/15/2021
Was able to make an appointment for oil change, very helpful
Very knowledgeable and prompt with service

BR
Bob R.
CA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/07/2021 Category: Service
Bob said he's never had a problem with them.

ES
ERIC S.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
04/23/2021
Great service!!
They are prompt courteous and honest with all work I have had done
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 04/26/2021

Thanks Eric, we really appreciate you and your business, we'll always be there for you.

Beth B.
California
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Beth said she was in an emergency situation and they helped her.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 04/26/2021

Thanks for your good words, God bless