Tasker's Automotive Center

Macayla Z. on 10/30/2017
Spoke with Rosemary. She said the service was fine. She did not appreciate having to wait over an hour to pay her bill.
Vehicle: FIAT 500
Service Date: 09/25/2017
Review Created: 10/30/2017
Mac G. at Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 11/13/2017

THANKS MACAYLA AND ROSEMARY FOR SHARING YOUR EXPERIENCE AND I DO TAKE IT VERY SERIOUS WHEN SOMEONE EXPRESES THEIR VIEW AND THAT IS WHY WE HAVE A FOLLOW UP SYSTEM IN PLACE. LET ME FIRST APPOLOGIZE FOR YOUR WAIT TIME AND FOR THAT YOUR NEXT OIL AND FILTER CHANGE IS ON ME, AND I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU CALL ME WITH A LITTLE DETAIL SO THAT I CAN MAKE THE APPROPRIATE CHANGES AND THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO SHARE YOUR FEELINGS.
MAC

HUBERT ( BUD )/ CATH B. on 08/29/2016
"truck repair"
always have quick efficient service. my only negative comment is that most places either do not charge for computer diagnostic if you have the work done there
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 08/27/2016
Review Created: 08/29/2016 11:23 AM
Mac G. at Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 08/31/2016

Thanks for sharing your feelings and your perception, we usually waive the diagnoses which are a part of the repair procedures such as removing a door panel to figue out why the window does not work, or removing wheels to diagnose something under the car, but computer diagnoses are never a part of the cost of repair, we once had a issue with the car that someone drove a screw in a panel which grounded a computer wire, took 4 hrs.to find and a .25 cents wire repair once we found it, a bit extreme, but i thought I explain, however I"ll be happy to accomodate you as a goodwill gesture. Once again thank you for sharing your thoughts.
Mac

ANNE / DON H. on 05/15/2016
"no hope"
Took too long to get the needed appointment and cost too much when it was done, but I like the owner and his staff and believe that I probably couldn't get a better deal anyplace else.
Vehicle: Mercury Sable
Service Date: 05/13/2016
Review Created: 05/15/2016 10:07 AM
PATRICK A. on 10/25/2014
"Did the right thing but different issues when I got it back."
Took the car in to get the check engine light checked. Turns out I have issues with my computer in my car. I leave the car with Tasker's for 3 months because they can't figure out what ia wrong. When I pick the car up I was told there wouldn't be a charge because they couldn't figure out what was wrong. On the drive home I start feeling a clicking sound and my horn starts going off while I'm driving at random times. Since I had other things going on I decided I would take it back Monday and have them look at it again. Fast forward to the next night and I find out my lights aren't working. I'm really disappointed that my initial problem wasn't fixed and now I have 2 more problems with the car.
Vehicle: Nissan 200SX
Service Date: 10/24/2014
Review Created: 10/25/2014 08:26 PM
JOHN K. on 10/15/2014
"Customer relations"
It would be nice if the guy at the desk would acknowledge you when you came in and a "thank you" when you left would also be nice. Customer relations is a good thing. If it wasn't for you being a Lyoness merchant we wouldn't go there. He didn't act too happy about doing that either!
Vehicle: Lexus RX 350
Service Date: 10/13/2014
Review Created: 10/15/2014 03:09 PM
Jesse W. on 10/10/2014
Jesse said the business did a good job, but the guy at the front desk was kind of rude.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 10/03/2014
Review Created: 10/10/2014
Dale N. on 08/19/2014
Dale said he is a little upset about the pricing. He went in and told them he needed a new battery. They charged him for the battery, labor and a diagnosis. He is not normally charged for a diagnostic when he goes to other places if he has the work done there. He will recommend them but inform others to talk about pricing up front and before any work is done.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry