Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

Overall Rating 4.690908/5Overall Rating 4.690908/5Overall Rating 4.690908/5Overall Rating 4.690908/5rating 4.690908
Overall Rating 2.65455/5Overall Rating 2.65455/5rating 2.65455rating 2.65455rating 2.65455

Ward, AR
2016 Hyundai Accent
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Needs better customer service skills
DENNIS M T., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 09/20/2019

We would like to apologize for the experience that you had on your last visit to Crain Hyundai. After speaking to you I want to thank you for all of the input you had for us to show improvement. We are on track to be of a 5 star service to all of our customers and this is valuable information for us to use in order to acheive our goals. We hope you will continue to use us here at Crain Hyundai North and allow us to service your 2016 Hyundai Accent. Thank you for your time and hope to see you agian soon.

GA
Gordon A.
Sherwood, AR
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Been with Crain Hyundai for 10 years now!
Two of the most trouble free cars I have owned. Service appointments are very reasonable, and I love my Elantra Limited!

Thank you for this wonderful feedback! We appreciate our customers taking the time to let us know how well we did with their service. We always like to say thank you for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North Little Rock. It was a pleaseure working for you and serviceing your Hyundai Elantra. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Jes H.
great service
I was there for my scheduled oil change and asked off hand if they could wash my car. The woman who was helping me said no problem. When i picked up my car, it was sparkling clean, and I was pleasantly surprised that the interior dash had been wiped down and the floors had been vacuumed. I appreciated them going above and beyond.

Thank you for this wonderful feedback! We appreciate our customers taking the time to let us know how well we did with their service. We always like to say thank you for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North Little Rock. It was a pleaseure working for you and serviceing your Hyundai Tucson. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Rose Bud, AR
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff, nice atmosphere but the wait time is long. Saw a lot of workers in the back talking and hanging out more than anything
DENNIS M T., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 09/19/2019

I would like to thank you for the wonderful comments. I see that we were not of a 5 star service to you and would love for you to come back in and give us another oppertunity to perform at a 5 star level. Please feel free to contact me about your concerns with your 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe at your convienience. WE do offer a wash and vac at no charge to the customer if this was not offered or performed i do apologze and will adress it with my asdvisors. Also we did show the battery as testing good and i am sorry that it began to give you trouble 2 to 3 days later but it is possible that it went bad in that time frame. We will be monitoring the technicains to ensure they are testing the batteries and all of the points on our multi point inspections. We would like to thank you for your business and we look forward to the next oppertunity.

Hensley, AR
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/13/2019 Category: Service
recent repair
Tanner was helpful and the work was done quickly.
DENNIS M T., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you for this wonderful feedback! We appreciate our customers taking the time to let us know how well we did with their service. We always like to say thank you for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North Little Rock. It was a pleaseure working for you and serviceing your Hyundai Santa Fe. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Shanikia W.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Needs a lot of improvement
1. Customer service sucked.
A. Use to the service assistant coming to acknowledge me. Nope, 3 cars pulled up after me b4 I got out of my vehicle to request the service that I needed for my appointment.
B. NO EYE CONTACT no acknowledgement what so ever .
C. 2 people outside of the other customers that I came across spoke or had a smile

2. My last service I had only my front breaks changed and not the back.
My inspection sheet said they were all good. When in fact that my rear breaks are in the yellow.
3. Last service my front breaks are in the yellow but was told and requested for a change.
4. I don't know the status of my fluid levels.
5. My completed inspection sheet said I declined getting new windshield wipers . Hell I wasn't even asked. I guess you all really don't want my service.

Do I need to continue !?

I'll be happy to do a workshop on customer service

We are truely sorry for the experience you had haere at Crain Hyundai when you had your vehicle serviced. I appriciate you letting us know of areas we need improvement and want to also let you know we are adressing these concerns. We have some new technicians and they are performing the multi point inspections properly but i also know things can get missed. I would like to re inspect your vehicle to see if there is any problems woith your brakes. and when you return i woul dlike to replace your wiper blades at no cost to you for the inconvienience. Please feel free to contact me at your convienience to discuss and set something up. Thank youu and again we are wanting to provide you the best possible service and be of a 5 star rating in the near future. Thankyou for letting us service your Hyundai Elantra and hope to see you again soon.

VW
Venita W.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Always great service!
DENNIS M T., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 09/12/2019

PL
Perry L.
09/10/2019 Category: Service

Thank you for this wonderful feedback! We appreciate our customers taking the time to let us know how well we did with their service. We always like to say thank you for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North Little Rock. It was a pleaseure working for you and serviceing your Hyundai Sonata. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Jacksonville, AR
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/10/2019 Category: Service
We have purchased 3 vehicles from this location and haven't had any issues. On our last visit we had issues and my husband still feels there are issues which we will be taking vehicle back in. Over all this place is great and I would refer someone.

I would like to thank you for the wonderful comments. I see that we were not of a 5 star service to you and woul dlove for you to come back in and give us another oppertunity to adress your concerns. Please feel free to contact me about your concerns with your 2018 Hyundai Sonata at your convienience. Thank you for your business and look forward to the next oppertunity.

09/09/2019 Category: Service
Courteous, timely , friendly service.
Took Sonata in for service and software update. no courtesy car available to take me home for pickup the following day. Service manager personally drove me home, so I wouldn't have to wait around for a courtesy car to return.

Robert W.
Beebe, AR
09/08/2019 Category: Service
I love Crain Hyundai for sales. Not so much for service
This is a great place to buy a car, I would highly recommend them! The service department is not as up to expectations as sales though.

I would like to apologize for your experience not being of a 5 star quality. and thank you for your honesty and comments. I am working hard to turn this departent into a 5 star experience for all our cusomers. i have reviewed your case and if possible i would like to inspect your vehicle jmyself along with my lead technician to make sure we are able to start off with a clean slate. and going forward from there i will be monitoring all inspections for accuracy and would love to have an oppertunity to meet your expectaitions. If this is something that interests you please contact me at the number below. Thank you for letting us service your Hyundai Elantra and hope to see you again soon.

Deborah C.
Good Service
Normally I give a 5 star review with great service but this time it's a 4 star with good service. My wait time was longer than normal and that was with an appointment. Also my service light was not reset nor the sticker replaced on my windshield. I do love my Hyundai and will return for future oil changes at this location.
DENNIS M T., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 09/07/2019

FC
Fred C.
Jacksonville, AR
2019 Hyundai Tucson
owner
pleasant people:
DENNIS M T., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 09/04/2019

GM
Glennera M.
Sherwood, AR
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Service Manager excellent job
Even though they lost 2 servicemen the Manager still took care of my car himself. Very professional.

Cynthia M.
Hazen, AR
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Always great service at Crain Hyundai. This is my 2nd SantaFe from Crain and I have absolutely no complaints whatsoever! Will continue to do business with Crain!!

Deiona M.
Mc Rae, AR
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Service needs improvement
I scheduled an appointment for my vehicle and still waited an hour and a half for service. I was not told if my vehicle was done or that it would take over an hour to complete my oil change. I requested them to check front tire because the indicator light was on. I was not advised if there was any hole or slow leak or anything; other that it was low which I already knew because of the indicator light on the dash. Based on my understanding of the oil change and inspection description on my receipt, all fluid levels were to be topped off. However, my washer fluid had been low prior to my service visit. After my visit I noticed it was still low. (please let me know if I misunderstood the "all fluids top off" definition) I opted to go to the dealership for a quicker more detailed service then I usually got at Walmart service center but I was disappointed to find the wait was longer and service was far less than what I get at Walmart service center (at least Walmart refills washer fluid and vacuums the floor) I paid a higher price for less service. I will not be returning.

Sorry to hear about your experience, I will say that it is our standard to top off all fluids in a vehicle as well as to perfomrm a multi point inspection on each vehicle. We here at Hyundai North do our best to perform professional repairs and do them in a timely manor. WE would love the oppertunity to make this right and visit with you one more time. If you are willing please contact me at the phone number below. Thank you,

Linda S.
Maricopa, AZ
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Dissatisfied
I just want my car fixed. Cannot understand why it is taking so long.

Sorry to hear about your experience wth us at Crain Hyundai North. We have spoken since this post and i feel we are working tward getting your vehicle in good working order Again sorry for the trouble we had finding the noise and it taking so long to do so. But i feel confident we are heading in the right direction and look forward to servicing your Elantra in the future.

Dianna D.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service Department
Miranda in the service department was awesome! The check engine light had come on at the end of the day but she had me come on in and got it taken care of within minutes. Took the car back a couple days later for service inspection and they were very reasonable on pricing and didn't take a very long time to get the work done. I will definitely go back.

WE at Crain Hyundai would like to thank you for this rating you gave us. And we also would like to ask why you rated us 4 stars instaead of 5 for this service. We are always looking for ways to improve our service to our customers and if we do not know what we need to change we are not able to change it. Thank you for being a valued customer at Crain Hyundai North. Look forward to servicing your Hyundai Tucson at its next visit.

FC
Frederick C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Appointment?
Appointment times are pretty much meaningless, based on my experience.
DENNIS M T., Service Manager from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 08/24/2019

I would like to apologize for us not being of a 5 star service to you this visit. I would like to state that looking into your situation I found that there was a hold up with some of the customers that arrived before you. We truely do want to experience as fast of a turn around time as possible and hope that you will return again to give us this opertunity to service your 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe in the near future.

Sheridan, AR
2017 Hyundai Veloster
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Down to Earth Staff, With Respect for Customers Needs
I have purchased 2 vehicles from Crain Hyandai NLR, Both experiences were above and beyond my expectations. The staff are really down to earth, and they are not ones to Pushy or Demanding. They will allow the customer to discuss their needs, and they try their best to work with and not "work over" them. Overall, a pleasurable experience, without it being a chore.

Thank you for this wonderful feedback! We appreciate our customers taking the time to let us know how well we did with their service. We always like to say thank you for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North Little Rock. It was a pleaseure working for you and serviceing your Hyundai Veloster. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Let us know if there is anything we can do for you.