Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

Overall Rating 4.6799956/5Overall Rating 4.6799956/5Overall Rating 4.6799956/5Overall Rating 4.6799956/5rating 4.6799956
Overall Rating 2.68/5Overall Rating 2.68/5rating 2.68rating 2.68rating 2.68

John F.
Ward, AR
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Was taken care of
In and out done a good job

2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/13/2018 Category: Service
The service department was very friendly and informative. The Service Manager went above and beyond to help with the timing of my visit.

SF
Susan F.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
I always get great service! They always let me know exactly what’s going on and work to get me in and out as quick as possible!
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 08/11/2018

We appreciate our loyal customers very much here at Crain! We also take pride in keeping our customers well informed throughout the entire process. Thanks for choosing us at Crain Hyundai North Little Rock!

John S.
Maumelle, AR
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Good job!
Makes sure work to be done is clearly explained and is done promptly.
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 08/11/2018

Making sure that our customers know all aspects of the services being performed is an important priority to us here! As well as delivering 5 star excellence! We would like to say thank you for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North!

Laken S.
Everyone
All of the workers are so helpful with everything I need.
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you so much for this great review! We strive to to deliver top notch service to our valued customers! We would also like to thank you for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North!

Robert B.
Arkadelphia, AR
Great job!
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 08/07/2018

Thank you for this awesome review! We have the best service team around! We would like to also thank you for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North! vvvvvvv

SL
Steven L.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Accommodating and kind
Jesse and Hunter were both accommodating and patient with me, even staying a little late to complete my oil change. Appreciate these guys!!
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 08/07/2018

We have a great team of employees and always do everything we can to accommodate to our customers. We would also like to say thank you very much for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North!

NB
Norman B.
Sherwood, AR
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Service rep Phillip kept us informed with the status of our needed repairs in a very timely fashion which is very important when you are without a vehicle
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you very much for this great review! We always try to make sure our customers are thoroughly informed throughout their whole process! We would also like to thank you for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North!

TH
Terry H.
Edgemont, AR
Not So Good Experience
Waited too long for oil change and tire rotation plus cabin and engine air filter. Other dealerships have been much faster. It appears they overbook. I brought 5 quarts of oil and I left the dealership with 5 and one half to 6 quarts of oil in my car. I really don't want to speculate how that happened.
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 08/01/2018

I am very sorry for this! I have tried reaching out to you to personally apologize. Please give me a call if there is anything I can do to resolve your concerns. We would like to say thank you for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North!

Kensett, AR
Service Dept
Went in for an oil change. Service was fast and friendly.
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 08/01/2018

I'm so glad we could give you fast and efficient service! We strive for excellence here! We would like to thank you for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North!

Quick Service
I arrived early for my appointment. They were able to take care of me in a short time frame. Everyone was super nice and helpful if the customers needed something while waiting.
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 07/31/2018

It's great to hear that we were quick for you! I am sorry that we could not be of five star excellence for you though! If there is anything we can do to help improve this please let me know!

Susan C.
Sherwood, AR
Prompt service by Jesse
Jesse is the only one I deal with. He knows how to take care of problems quickly.
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 07/31/2018

Thank you for the great survey! Taking care of problems is our top priority up here! We would also like to thank you for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North!

SR
Sara R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/30/2018 Category: Service
First oul change
Super people!
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 07/31/2018

I'm sorry we couldn't be of 5 star excellence for you! If there is anything I can do to improve this please feel free to let me know! We would like to thank you for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North!

JN
Jimmy N.
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you for this great review! We always aim to make our customers feel right at home while they are here. We would also like to thank you for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North!

Sherman M.
Nice car buying experience
My second time
I’ll be back!??
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 07/30/2018

That is great to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North! We look forward to seeing you in the future!

PW
Peter W.
Jacksonville, AR
2017 Hyundai Veloster
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Service review.
Fast and efficient. Friendly service too.
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 07/26/2018

We aim to deliver quick and excellent service here at Crain Hyundai North! Thank you for the great review and we hope to see you again for your next service!

PR
Phyllis R.
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Trust
I don't feel like I will be taken advantage of, I'm told upfront what will be done and the cost. For a single woman, that means a lot.
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 07/26/2018

Thank you so much!! We always give our customers equal exceptional service! Great customer service is one of our top priorities! We would like to say thanks for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North!

FF
Floyd F.
Tumbling Shoals, AR
2016 Hyundai Accent
07/25/2018 Category: Service
NOT Happy at all.
Questions I had were brushed off with generic answers.
Car was left dirty.
I will have to think hard before driving over an hour to get my car serviced again.
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 07/25/2018

I am very sorry about this inconvience. I will be looking into this issue further and will be contacting you very soon!

WL
Wanda L.
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Great service, Great people
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 07/24/2018

Thank you so much for this awesome review! Our top priority here at Crain Hyundai is deliver the best customer service around! We would also like to say thank you for choosing us here! We hope to be of help to all your service needs!

Susan M.
07/22/2018 Category: Service
Multip le Small Mistakes After a Simple Oil Change
When the vehicle was returned after a simple oil change, the oil light was on. How you can change the oil, drive the vehicle back to the pick up point and not see the light was on is hard to understand. The vehicle had to go back to the service bay. Something (cap, plug, etc) had to be tightened as the sytem had been reading an oil leak. On more minor notes, the vehicle was brought in with 16.990 some miles. The sticker that shows when the service was done and, I assume, the mileage was the next change, read 17, 533. This is approximately only 500 miles more than when it was brought in. Finally, on the way home I hit the display to show the mileage. The system showed the vehicle was over 200 days late for service, even though service had just been done. I'll continue to bring it to the dealer as long as the full warranty is in force. After that, I don't know.
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 07/23/2018

I am very sorry about this mistake. I will be contacting you shortly to further asses this issue and personally apologize on our behalf here at Crain Hyundai North Little Rock!