Overall Rating 4.6666643/5Overall Rating 4.6666643/5Overall Rating 4.6666643/5Overall Rating 4.6666643/5rating 4.6666643
Overall Rating 2.66667/5Overall Rating 2.66667/5rating 2.66667rating 2.66667rating 2.66667

Travis B.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Have always had awesome service here. The employees are very helpful and friendly.

12/07/2018 Category: Service
Very satisfied customer
Got me in and out quick also had drinks if I had to wait
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 12/07/2018

We offer fresh tea, lemonade, popcorn, and chocolate chip cookies to all of our great customers! We want our customers to feel right at home while their vehicle is receiving the best care! We would also like to say thank you for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North Little Rock!

Hazen, AR
12/05/2018 Category: Service
They got my car fixed up for just like they said they would.
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 12/06/2018

We always make sure we complete every task our customers have asked us to do. We also love delivering the best customer service possible! We would also like to thank you for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North!

Sherwood, AR
2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Got my Genesis in and out
Wonderful experience, I came in with a free oil change due to how long my last service was and Mr.Owen got my in and out. They even got my car cleaned up for me.
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for this great review! Delivering five star customer service is our top priority here at Crain! We would always like to say thank you for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North!

GL
Georgette L.
Little Rock, AR
12/03/2018 Category: Service
They are very friendly and make you feel right at home
Awesome team, they feel like family
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you so much for this wonderful survey! Delivering five star customer service is our top priority here at Crain Hyundai! We would also like to say thank you for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North!

Conway, AR
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Do go
The worst experiences I've ever had at a car dealership. They are completely unorganized and not professional at all
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 12/03/2018

I apologize for this inconvenience. We always want our customers to be happy with their service and fully aware of all aspects of the service. We have been making major changes in our service department and what is expected of our team! I will be contacting you shortly to further apologize! Thank you for choosing Crain Hyundai North Little Rock!

SF
Susan F.
Cabot, AR
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
I always get great service at Crain Hyundai!
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you for this great review! We love treating our customers like family and delivering five star service as well. We would always like to say thank you for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North!

PR
Phyllis R.
11/26/2018 Category: Service
stress free
walked in for my regular $5000 check up and they got me right in with minimum down time and vacuumed and washed by car to boot!!! Love it:)
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you so much for this awesome review! Delivering 5 star customer service is what we do best here at Crain Hyundai North! We would also always like to say thank you for choosing us here at Crain!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/25/2018 Category: Service
Very long wait
Took over 2.5 hours on an average day for simple oil change. Never received report (verbal or written) for inspection of my vehicle to know how my brakes, tires, and fluids were progressing/wearing.
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 11/26/2018

I am very sorry about this! I will be contacting you shortly to further apologize on behalf of us here at Crain Hyundai North!

KC
Karen C.
Scott, AR
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/22/2018 Category: Service
I don’t really have a comment to make at this time!
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 11/26/2018

I am very sorry we couldn't be of five star excellence for you! We will certainly work on our parking areas for our customers. We would always like to thank you for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North!

John F.
Ward, AR
Was taken care of
No problem in and out everyone nice service writer done a great job
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you for this great survey! I'm glad we good take care of you and deliver five star service as well! We would always like to thank you for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North!

Great
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 11/15/2018

Delivering five star customer and vehicle service is our specialty here at Crain! Thank you for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North and we look forward to working with you again!

2015 Hyundai Genesis
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you for this great survey! Excellent customer service is our top priority here at Crain Hyundai! We would also like to say thank you for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North Little Rock!

2007 Hyundai Sonata
11/13/2018 Category: Service
to many changes for the bad
bad bad BAD
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 11/13/2018

I absolutely agree with you and understand why you were upset! I will be addressing this issue and will be contacting you very soon. We always want to say thank you for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North!

Stephanie H.
Trying
Trying
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 11/15/2018

I am so sorry we couldn't be of five star service for you. If there is anything I can do to change this please let me know ! We always want to say thank you for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North!

Franklin, TN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Oil Change
Won't be back!
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 11/13/2018

I completely understand why you would be upset and I will be contacting you soon about this review. We always want to say thank you for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai!

Jeanne M.
Little Rock, AR
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Martha j
I was happy with the service provided, and was told about some items I didn't know about.
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 11/13/2018

I'm sorry we weren't of five star excellence for you! If theres anything I can do to change this please let me know. I will be contacting you soon regarding this review! Thanks for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai!

Cabot, AR

11/08/2018 Category: Service
Debbie
Great fast service
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you so much for this awesome review! Delivering five star customer service is our top priority here! We would also like to say thank you for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North!

11/08/2018 Category: Service
Car Service
the customer service was just great and no long waiting period.every one was friendly,that is some of them.
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you so much for this great review! Delivering five star customer service along with vehicle service is our top priority here at Crain Hyundai! We would also like to say thank you for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North!