Overall Rating 4.6666643/5Overall Rating 4.6666643/5Overall Rating 4.6666643/5Overall Rating 4.6666643/5rating 4.6666643
Overall Rating 2.66667/5Overall Rating 2.66667/5rating 2.66667rating 2.66667rating 2.66667

Annette M.
Jacksonville, AR
02/18/2019
Not Happy
Went in Friday 2/15 to get oil change and tire rotation with a coupon. They didn't rotate tires had to take the car back up there to get the tires rotated. Had a low tire when i went in and had 1 odd tire on front, the low tire was still low and the odd tire was still on front when I left the 1st time. If they had of aired the low tire up. I probably wouldn't have noticed they hadn't rotated them. I only checked the odd tire because of the low tire. When i took it back in they did rotate them. Not really happy with the service. No apology while i waited the second time Not very friendly either made me feel I had done something wrong. Called back up there finally got an apology that I feel I practically had to ask for. It was a computer mistake. Oh also the low tire that threw up the red flag for me was still low after they rotated it. Just in a different place.
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 02/18/2019

I am very sorry to hear about this unsatisfactory service trip you experienced! I will be contacting you very soon to further apologize on behalf of us here at Crain Hyundai NLR!

HS
Haleigh S.
Ward, AR
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Crain Hyundau NLR
I will never use them again. My 100$ detail was terrible. They did not even take a wet rag to my car.
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 02/18/2019

I am very sorry to hear this and I will be contacting you very soon to further apologize one behalf of us here at Crain Hyundai NLR

Durward B.
Jacksonville, FL
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Excellent and friendly service
Ordered part was incorrect, Crain got me a rental for a day until my part came in and the repairs were completed.
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you so much for this great review! We love getting feedback from our customers. We always like to say thank you for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North Little Rock!

Amanda S.
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Good place
Good service, good people, location.
Service is fast
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 02/11/2019

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed all aspects of your service! Delivering top notch service is what we do best here everyday at Crain! We always would like to say thank you for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North Little Rock!

PC
Patsy C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/09/2019 Category: Service
mrs
why is the showroom not as big as kia ??
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you so much for this great review! Delivering five star customer service is what we do best here at Crain Hyundai! To answer your question, our showroom is smaller because of the difference in sizes between the two lots. We would love to have more space and hopefully expect it in the future! As always thank you for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North Little Rock!

Austin, AR
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Need to improve training for efficiency and readiness.
Disapointed Customer.
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 02/11/2019

I am very sorry to hear about this unsatisfactory visit to our service department. We have been in the process of locating new members for our service team to help ensure our customers have a great and timely experience here. I will be contacting you soon to further apologize on behalf of us here at Crain. As always, we want to thank all our customers for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North Little Rock!

ED
Eleanor D.
Little Rock, AR
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Staff is friendly
Great overall
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 02/06/2019

I am very sorry to hear that we couldn't be of five star excellence for you. Our service team does an exceptional job at re-inspecting the vehicles once the services have been made to insure customer safety and satisfaction! I'm happy to hear that overall you were pleased with your service! Thank you for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North Little Rock!

Rodney H.
Jacksonville, AR
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Super
We've ALWAYS had great customer service and all of our concerns are addressed!
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you so much for recognizing our effort we put into making sure our customers are completely satisfied! We always want our customers to know they will be taken care of here at Crain. As always we would like to say thank you for choosing us at Crain Hyundai North Little Rock!

Roy M.
Sherwood, AR
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Repair to damaged side mirrow.
There was a short delay in the repair as the damaged part had to be sent out to another shop for service but the end product worked as well as the original. I was satisfied.
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 02/06/2019

I am so glad we could get everything done for you and you were pleased with your service! Delivering five star customer service is our top priority here at Crain! We always would like to say thank you for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North Little Rock!

SO
Sarah O.
Conway, AR
Car service
I was very disappointed in the lack of workers & the very long wait time when I was there before the doors even opened. This could be improved by either accepting appointments on Saturdays, extending hours during the week and or adding more techs. The coffee was good & the cookies were even better.
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 02/05/2019

I am very sorry to here this. I appreciate all of our customers let us know when we aren't delivering the best of the best service! I will be contacting you soon to further apologize on behalf of us here at Crain. We would always like to say thank you for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North!

James H.
Maumelle, AR
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Serivce Appointment
Quick and friendly service. Got me in at my appointment time and back out in about an hour.
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you so much for this great review!! Delivering five star service is our top priority here at Crain! We always like to say thank you choosing for us here at Crain Hyundai North Little Rock!

01/29/2019 Category: Service
Needs to be bigger and more staff
Takes along time and more staff on Saturday's.
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 01/29/2019

I am so sorry to hear about this. We value our customers and their feedback that way we can better our services! I will be contacting you soon to further apologize on behalf of us here at Crain Hyundai North! I look forward to speaking with you.

CG
Carla G.
White Hall, AR
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Like my Santa Fe
Love my Santa Fe
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 01/29/2019

I am very sorry we couldn't be of five star excellence for you! I will let my Service Advisors know to communicate better with the results of your service! I do apologize on behalf of us here at Crain and would always like to say thank you for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North!

Jon D.
Maumelle, AR
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Made an appointment and checked in on time chosen. Got serviced quickly and a recall update installed for software. Checked out.
Good job for scheduled service.
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 01/23/2019

Thank you for this great review! We aim to deliver the most timely and efficient services here in our Service Department at Crain! As always, we like to say thank you for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North!

LD
Linda D.
Sherwood, AR
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great experience
Service Adviser Shane Wohl is a great addition to your staff.
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you for this awesome review! Keeping our customers happy and satisfied is always our main goal here at Crain. We value all of our customers and want them to receive top notch service! Thank you for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North!

Mc Rae, AR
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Oil Change
Wait time was short. Waiting area was clean and snacks and drinks were available. Great job.
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We always aim to deliver our valued customers top notch service here at Crain. We always like to say thank you for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North Little Rock!

Alexander, AR
Could be better
Disappointed. Not as good as in the past.
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 01/22/2019

I am very sorry about this! We always put our best effort into getting our valued customers in and out as timely as possible. Unfortunately technology is very unpredictable for us! Again we do apologize for this and I will be contacting you shortly to further apologize on behalf of us here at Crain Hyundai NLR. We always like to say thank you for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai NLR.

Melvin M.
Charlotte, AR
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Great
Will away go there for our needs.
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for this wonderful review! We always want our customers pleased with every aspect of the service. We always want to say thank you for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North Little Rock!

Batesville, AR
2014 Hyundai Tucson
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Never take your vehicle here
I could never get ahold of someone in the service department. I had to call every 30 minutes for 8 hours to get the status of my vehicle. The customer service is absolutely horrible! Once they had my vehicle “fixed” and I came to pick it up they forgot to check their work and I wasn’t able to pick up my car, it had been there for 2 and a half weeks and they still haven’t fixed it.
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 01/16/2019

I am very sorry to here about this and will be contacting you soon to further apologize and see how I can help resolve this issue. We never want our customers leaving us unhappy. Thank you for alerting us about this problem and it will be taken care of accordingly.

Karen B.