Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

Overall Rating 4.6666643/5Overall Rating 4.6666643/5Overall Rating 4.6666643/5Overall Rating 4.6666643/5rating 4.6666643
Overall Rating 2.66667/5Overall Rating 2.66667/5rating 2.66667rating 2.66667rating 2.66667

Julia T.
Cabot, AR
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Services
Absolutely loved getting fast friendly help! Everyone was so friendly asking me questions about if I wanted a drink or to watch tv. Customer service isA1!

10/10/2018 Category: Service
Always helpful
You guys always let me know what my Santa Fe!
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you so much for this great review! Delivering 5 star service is our top priority at Crain! We would also like to thank you for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North!

Marshall M.
Little Rock, AR
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
10/09/2018 Category: Service
It’s just a great feeling when your there and getting fast service that you need in this hectic world, doesn’t hurt either.
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you so much for this great review! Delivering quick and efficient service is our top priority! We would also like to thank you for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North Little Rock!

Little Rock, AR
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Needs improvement
Needs improvement
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 10/09/2018

I am very sorry to hear about this unsatisfactory experience! I will be contacting you to personally apologize on behalf of us here at Crain Hyundai North. We always like to thank our customers for choosing us here.

KH
Karen H.
Beebe, AR
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service department
We like the fact that you know our car and that is why we use you. We are not very satisfied with the way this car has been for us . The passenger seat has broken twice now and we had a 2007 Santa Fe and kept it for over 8 years and the seat NEVER broke. You guys did replace the battery for us and told us to make an appointment for them to check the radio that would not work and when we called we didn't need an appointment after all. You guys did change out the fuse that was blown when the battery quit working and are ordering the parts for the seat . Will you guys let us know when the parts come in? Or do I need to call to be told we don't need an appointment again and my husband have to take off work??? Overall we are very satisfied with the service just wish they would get their story straight (do we or don't we need an appointment)...Thanks,
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 10/09/2018

We always want our customers to set appointments! If for any reason we find something on your vehicle that needs immediate attention we will certainly perform the job on top of whatever you came in for your appointment. We will let our customers know when their parts are in as well! We don't mind our customers calling and checking on the status of their vehicles! You can call anytime! We would like to thank you for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North!

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Service Team is excellent; always keeps me informed.
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you so much for this great review! Great customer service is our top priority! We would also like to say thank you for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North Little Rock!

EC
Earsie C.
Jacksonville, AR
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Trusted to my vehicle running right
Came in earlier that week and they quickly got me an appointment set up, and when I came in for my service they got me taken care of and kept me informed.
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 10/04/2018

Thank you so much for this great review! Five star service is our top priority! We also wanted to thank you for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North Little Rock!

Conway, AR
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Great service, the person who helped me provided me with the information I asked for as of what was and was not needed.
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 10/02/2018

Thanks so much for this awesome review! We have a great team of advisors who are always ready to help in any way they can! Thanks for being a valued customer and choosing us here at Crain!

MA
Mariell A.
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Great
Crain Hyundai NLR is great. They listen to me customers and service my car with attention to detail.
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you for this great review! We appreciate our customers letting us know how well we did! We would also like to say thank you for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North Little Rock!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/01/2018 Category: Service
They got me and my wife taken care of.
The lead technician Greg assured me everything would be as good as new and it was, thank you.
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you so much for this great review! We have a great team of technicians! Delivering five star service is our top priority here! We would also like to thank you for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North!

PO
Patrick O.
Paron, AR
09/30/2018
I always trust you with my Santa Fe

09/29/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service!
The service department always gets me in and out every time :)
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 10/01/2018

It's so great knowing our customers recognize our hard work and dedication to giving our customers the best experience while they are here! We would like to say thank you for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North Little Rock!

Blossom, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Great job guys.
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you so much for this amazing review! Delivering five star customer service is our top priority! We would also like to thank you for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North Little Rock!

Shelley W.
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Good work
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 09/27/2018

Thank you so much for this awesome review! We always want our customers to leave happy and satisfied! Excellent customer service is our top priority here! We would also like to say thank you for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North!

Jacksonville, AR
Redemption
My first experience was wretched. However this time I had an emergency trip for a family illness so I went back out of convenience.
They did wonderful work and quickly got me on my way. My trip was safe and I felt secure in trusting my car wouldn't let me down. The have descent coffee but no sugar free coffee creamers.
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 09/26/2018

I'm very happy to hear you were pleased with your services but I will definitely put in an order for sugar free creamers! We always want to say thank you for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North!

RA
Robert A.
Cabot, AR
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
2012 Santa Fe Service
Awesome as always
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 09/26/2018

Thanks so much for this great review! We want all of our customers leaving satisfied! We also want to say thank you for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North!

BO
Brandy O.
Average Service
Disappointed for the second time. Appreciate the discounts and shuttle service offered by the dealership. The shuttle service vehicle used though was dirty and had a bad odor so very disappointed that a clean vehicle was not used. Also, got in my car after service was complete and someone who worked on my car left a very large smudge on my passenger side dashboard. Concerned about the service department's attention to detail.
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 09/26/2018

I am very sorry about this Mrs.O! We always pay attention to details and what our customers fully satisfied. I will be compensating you for this inconvenience and always like to say thank you for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North!

SO
Sarah O.
Conway, AR
First car service
I was a little discouraged that there was no appointments on Saturday's due to the only day of the week I'm able to get my oil changed. Jeanna (front desk) made our trip worth it by providing fresh warm cookies. The entire experience was very good. Also, we were in & out within 30 minutes on Saturday.
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 09/25/2018

I am very happy to hear you received exceptional customer service while you were here, that is our number one goal. As far as the as the chairs and tables we will definitely try and get that arranged! As always, thank you for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North!

EG
Eric G.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Customer service is amazing!
Everyone is so nice and accommodating.
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 09/25/2018

I'm so happy you had a wonderful experience with us! Great customer service is our top priority! We would also like to say thank you for choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North!

Kelly S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Quick oil change
Got there early and they took ma car back and started working on it. Friendly service staf
Brittani B. from Crain Hyundai North Little Rock responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for this great review! We appreciate you choosing us here at Crain Hyundai North! The perfect customer experience is our top priority!