AJ
Ann J.
12/28/2017 Category: Service
Ann said she walked in to the business without an appointment. They were able to do what she needed right away

ROB H.
Boonville, NY
12/20/2017
Making arrangements was easy and they worked around our busy schedules. Thanks again,

TC
TIFFANY C.
Remsen, NY
12/20/2017
Very satisfied
Fast and efficient. Wouldn't go any place else.

Dale H.
Dodge Dakota
12/19/2017 Category: Service
Dale said the staff did what he asked them to do. They provided nice service for a good price.

MARGARET S.
New Hartford, NY
12/16/2017
Honest, Reasonable Friendly Service
Once again you have proven to be the most reliable and honest automotive service dealer in the area. Your knowledgeable employees always give me good advice and good service. This time they even shared their homemade Christmas cookies with me. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

David H.
12/15/2017 Category: Service
David said the employees provided good service. They were nice.

LANCE B.
Volvo XC90
12/13/2017
Reliable service always. Would highly recommend this being your service center. No need to travel any further.

MIKE S.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/12/2017
Get vehicle in the shop in a timely manner
As always you were able to accommodate us. The service was exceptional as always. We will continue to have you service both our vehicles! I also appreciated it when you send me a email reminding me that it's time to have work done! Thanks again for your professional service!

PC
PETE C.
Utica, NY
Ford Police Interceptor
12/12/2017
they fixed my truck right the first time
Creekview repairs most of our fleet and does our maintenance . Good people at fair prices. Pete, They meet our expectations and get our vehicles back to us in a timely manor. I have known Mike and Doreen for long time and they are super. We often need our trucks back fast and they make it happen. Peter Corrigan

WK
William K.
12/11/2017 Category: Service
William said this business has always been good to him and he wouldn't take his vehicle anywhere else.

CD
CAROL D.
Subaru
12/09/2017
Guys are friendly and always listen to you and try to solve your problems. Never have to return to have a repeat service. Completely trustworthy. Recommend them to all my friends and will continue to do so. The waiting room is set up very nice for the comfort of their customers.

BF
Bob F.
12/08/2017 Category: Service
Bob said they were faster than he thought they would be and the service was good. He hasn't had any more problems with his vehicle. He was very happy with the service and the fact that they didn't put him on hold when he called. Overall, he's looking forward to getting the chance to go there again.

FS
Fred S.
Middleville, NY
Ram Pickup
12/04/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Tina. She said this business is prompt, quick and accommodating. She is always happy with them.

KH
Keith H.
12/04/2017 Category: Service
Keith said the staff are a great group of guys. They treated him well.

LANCE B.
12/01/2017
Toyota repayirs
Always quick service and willing to help anyone. The only repair shop that I use and highly recommend to friends and family. Being close to home adds to the convience of having a trustworthy group of repar technicians close at hand. Mike always seems to hire only qualified technicians who I can trust.

TL
THOMAS L.
12/01/2017
Inspection
Great service as usual...in and out. This is all a I have to say and I don't feel I need to type 250 characters to say what I need to say. so I will just keep typing and I won't be doing another review if I have to continue type 250 characters!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AH
Adam H.
Johnson City, NY
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/01/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Adam's wife. She said they did a great job.

Mark S.
12/01/2017 Category: Service
Mark said Mike was a good dude. He was taken in with no appointment at a busy time. However, it was taken care of quickly.

PP

TZ
TERI Z.
Barneveld, NY
11/24/2017
Honest and car was done in time.