Latest Review about 2 years ago

Matthew S.
Detroit, MI
09/22/2016
2011 SONATA HYBRID
Never buy a Hyundai...they do not honor their warranty! There is class action lawsuit because thousands of engines have seized!
My 2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid engine seized (58k miles) and was told the warranty claim is being rejected due to a "lack of maintenance" on the vehicle. I then submitted complete maintenance records performed by established, licensed mechanics. I have been unable to speak with anyone at HYUNDAI other than a call center regarding my plight. Causley Hyundai is unresponsive to my appeal, and is blaming the problem on me, not their faulty product. Ironically the last oil change was performed by Causley. I have no understanding, when I have provided detailed maintenance records, how my claim can be denied due to lack of maintenance.

Sincerely,

Matthew Seely

Jeffrey L.
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
10/26/2014 Category: Service
wonderful staff
The staff are very professional and never try to sell me things that are not needed. Make me feel comfortable when I'm there

John T.

Fraser, MI
2010 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
10/08/2014 Category: Service
Great Treatment
Very professional. Honor warranties.

Rochester Hills, MI
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
10/06/2014 Category: Service
A for Effort and Results
Crest Hyundai (and Volvo) is a small enough dealership that they can clearly focus on each customer during a sale and during a service visit. Consider them during your research before a vehicle purchase.
Bob E. from Crest Hyundai responded on 10/07/2014

Thank you for the business.  We lok forward to serving you in the future.

LI
LYLE I.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/03/2014 Category: Service
Pleasant and convenient.
I have driven Hyundais for several years. Good cars. Crest is a great dealership.
Bob E. from Crest Hyundai responded on 10/06/2014

Thank you for the kind words we look forwrd to serving you in the future.

2013 Hyundai Veloster
10/01/2014 Category: Service
Happy Hyundai
Love how the Service Advisors are so attentive and get you right in and out, even without an appointment. Love my car and my dealer- you guys rock!

09/30/2014 Category: Service
People are nice not the repair rate $100+ for routine
Demand a lower rate for nontechnical repairs otherwise get routine service done elsewhere why feed dealer greed.

CHERYL M.
09/24/2014 Category: Service
Convenient and comfortable
Appreciated the fact I didn't walk into a "garage" atmosphere and the people were very friendly. Waiting area very comfortable.

TH
TERRY H.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/19/2014 Category: Service
I feel like a valued customer.
They never try to "over-sell" me on items that I do not need. Treat me with respect. Return my vehicle washed/vacuumed.

DIANE G.
09/12/2014 Category: Service
Pleasant staff; helpfulness
Brought car in for routine oil change. Had a recall and they were able to accommodate me then and answer all my questions without my having to bring it back a second time. Always willing to answer questions.

CONNIE M.

EDWIN M.
Rochester Hills, MI
09/02/2014 Category: Service
The people
A great experance, every time!

AF
Adrian F.
Sterling Heights, MI
2013 HYUNDAI VELOSTER
08/25/2014 Category: Service
quick and profesional
quick and profesional ... good warranty response

BP

Terry T.
2007 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
07/22/2014 Category: Service
Efficient/Honest/Timely
Like that I can get in on my time schedule. Honest service writers. Efficient on the work done

Darrell G.
Sterling Heights, MI
2008 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
07/22/2014 Category: Service
disappointed
Brought car for routine oil change. After washing vehicle car began to smoke. Then told I needed new oil pan car in shop for 5 days - given rental car - picked car up notice missing bolt - service manager said he was gonna order one. Next day car stalls while driving it - managed to get car restarted - next day CAR DOESN'T START look underneath car and battery cable veryyyyyyyyyy lose - tried to tighten. Still waiting for dealer to call and tell us when bolt in. Not very happy. Car ran fine before routine oil change
Bob E. from Crest Hyundai responded on 07/22/2014

I apologize for the inconvience.  We strive to please all customers. Per our conversation when you initially picked up the vehicle the part that was questioned is on order.  we look forward to making everything to your satisfaction.

SHERRY M.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
07/20/2014 Category: Service
excellent
Crest Hyundai is very professional. I will NEVER take my car anywhere else.

DF
DAN F.
07/15/2014 Category: Service
Good Customer Interaction
Good people, quality work. Completion took longer than expected. I dropped off the car with no appointment. I understand my car wouldn't be first in but I didn't expect it to take 4 hours.

LI
Lyle I.
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
07/15/2014 Category: Service
Good People and atmosphere
Never disappointed. Very efficient.