Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Jess S.
Cary, NC
03/01/2018
My Old Truck
I have a vintage Chevrolet C-10 I had taken to two other repair shops because it was running like dirt. No one really wanted to mess with it until Randy at Cromer said to bring it down. He found the simplest of issues and had it running like new in no time. VERY reasonable on the price. I'll be back!

Michael M.
Thomasville, NC
06/15/2017
Awesome Service!
This company can handle almost anything and everything your vehicle will ever need! And it is Christian owned and operated!

Jerry W.
01/09/2015
Complete Maintenance
Took vehicle by to ask about a specific repair that I assumed only dealer could do. Cromer said they could make repair and advised of cost. I was surprised and will check with Cromer's for any repair before going to dealer.

Thanks for your help.

Jerry White
High Point

VW
Vince W.
Acura TSX
01/06/2015
Highly competent service. Friendly folks.
Been coming here nearly 30 years with up to four family vehicles at a time. Have recommended to many over the years.

DN
Drew N.
GMC Yukon
12/17/2014
The People!
Excellent service and very reasonable prices.
Very please with all my service.

Darlene M.
Nissan Xterra
12/08/2014
Very pleased!
I brought my daughters car in for the o2 sensor & wanted them to give it an "overall check for safety." I felt they were very honest & reliable. I will certainly bring it back again for service.

GP
Gerald P.
Jamestown, NC
Chevrolet Suburban
12/07/2014
Heater air flow problem
Took vehicle in on a Wednesday morning and repairs completed later that day. Not able to pick up until next day but everything works as supposed to and price was very reasonable. I have used this shop off and on for over 25 years and they always do excellent work at a very fair price. Marvin and randy and their crew are tops in my book.
Gerald Peek

MT
Melvin T.
Lexington, NC
BMW 323is
12/04/2014
Honest people operate the business.
Marvin and Randy Cromer and staff are not only some of the best mechanics in the area but, also the most honest people you will ever find.

Jerry W.
Lexus LS 430
11/22/2014
Good advice
Took a new (to me) vehicle to Cromer's for a look-over. Tires looked great and had lots of tread left. When Marvin recommended replacing the tires, I could not believe it. Marvin advised that although these tires looked good, they were several years old and a potential danger.

Thanks Cromer Auto for looking out for my best interests.

Jerry White
High Point

CK
Cindi K.
11/21/2014
The best in the area.
We have been using these folks for 20 years, and having an honest dependable garage is priceless these days. There is no one else I would trust with my vehicles. There have been a few times, where what we thought was a huge problem, turned out to be a loose screw and no charge. Who does that these days?

Blair S.
Chrysler Sebring
11/19/2014
Honesty
Always honest, upfront and providing excellent service.

KQ
Kelly Q.
Greensboro, NC
Honda Accord
11/17/2014
Great Service!!
Once again the staff at Cromers has exceeded our expectations!! They saved us a lot of money on our latest visit!!
Thanks to everyone at Cromer!!

RT
Rocky T.
Lexington, NC
10/21/2014
Honest and Reliable
The ac on my 2002 Taurus had stopped blowing cold air. Given the age of my car, I thought the problem was with the ac unit (compressor, condenser, etc.) which usually is expensive to repair. Marvin checked the problem and it turned out the cooling fan had stopped working which stopped the ac from blowing cold air, and also causing the engine to overheat. Within 2 hours the cooling fans were replaced and the ac was blowing cold air. The total cost was $222 which was a lot less than I was expecting. Thanks again guys for your honest and reliable service you always provide.

Janet B.
09/28/2014
honest
My guys just tell the truth and only service whats wrong. I thought my brakes were bad because they squeaked a little and they said they just needed to clean the dust out. I could easily have had a brakes bill.

VW
Vince W.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/16/2014
They fix the problem and are good people to do business with.

AP
Alan P.
Dodge Caravan
09/02/2014
Super Reliable!!!
Always great service from terrific people!

DN
Drew N.
08/16/2014
People and Service
Excellent service and great staff. Rated #1 in my book....Highly recommended.

AD

Greensboro, NC
Chevrolet Blazer
07/22/2014
always great service
Love Cromer Auto Repair. Always provide great service on all of our cars!!!

Randy S.