Latest Review over 1 year ago

PL
Peter L.
Chevrolet Silverado
02/26/2013 Category: Service
Peter said he has been going to this business for years and has always received good service. They have always taken good care of him.

Bob B.
Suzuki XL-7
02/26/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Patty. She said there's always room for improvement.

Daniel L.
Saturn Vue
02/26/2013 Category: Service
Daniel said they helped him out when he couldn't afford new tires. They were able to get tires from another store and worked with him on the pricing.

David R.
Toyota Matrix
02/26/2013 Category: Service
David said this business always does good work.

Mike S.
GMC Jimmy
02/25/2013 Category: Service
Mike said that they always do a good job.

RK
Robert K.
Mazda Tribute
02/23/2013 Category: Service
Robert said he is happy with his overall experience because they are very good and they've always been top notch with him.

LAURA B.
02/21/2013
Great personal service
Needed an inspection sticker, and left 10 minutes later with the sticker.

KH
KENNETH H.
02/21/2013
The Staff. I known I can trust them.
They treat me like I'm a freind and not just a customer to get money from.

MICHAEL W.
Toyota T100
02/20/2013
the professional service
very good service,honest

Antoinette B.
Kia Optima
02/19/2013 Category: Service
Antoinette said they were done quickly.

DENISE M.
02/18/2013
always great service with nice people
great service from nice people

WF
WALTER F.
Lexus LS 400
02/18/2013
The workers...D.J. Mike an quality of work>
They get all my work on the vehicles, always fair an do a great job...will stay w/ them...

JANICE H.
Pontiac Vibe
02/17/2013
good customer service
They fixed my car in about 45 minutes and it runs great now.

CHERI C.
Honda Accord
02/17/2013
Excellent Customer Service
I have been bringing my car to Crossgates Firestone for many years and I have always received excellent customer service. I highly recommend Crossgates Firestone!

EP
EUNICE P.
Pontiac G8
02/14/2013
Service with a SMILE!
It's a pleasure to do business with DJ and company. Quick, professional and courteous service every time. Thanks!

JOAN K.
Ford Expedition
02/14/2013
They know us and they take care of us.
I enjoy coming in to see the guys. I trust what they tell me about needed vehicle repairs. Great job!

CURTIS C.
Quick and friendly
Got me in on a day this work is not normally performed

WM
WILLIAM M.
scheduled service
freindly and professional at a fair price

ROBERT M.
Buick Rendezvous
02/10/2013
Close to home, Very friendly people
The people that you deal with are always so friendly, very helpful, always smiling. They give you the best deal. I would not go anywhere else to have my car service.

RJ
RICHARD J.
Cadillac DTS
02/08/2013
Friendly, courteous and quick service
Thanks to the crew at Firestone for their courteous, quick and loyal service to my 2009 Cadillac. The service to my car is important because it provides safety to my wife and grand daughter in travel. Therefore, when someone works on my car, I demand the care to it like I would care for my family. The oil change was quick, and it was done right. Thanks for being our neighborhood mechanics of Crossgates in Slidell.