BRIAN H.
Toyota Tundra
08/15/2019
Great repairs and Fantastic people!
I greatly appreciate the consistent help in repairing and maintaining my 2000 Tundra. This truck has been worked to the bone, and has greater then 250,000 miles on it. Due to my busy schedule I do not get the scheduled repairs as much as I should, but with that being said... when it has brakes GT automotive has been there ever time. They have a easy drop off for convenience, and even when it had to be towed into the shop. I am so grateful for their email reminders for regular service, and even more grateful for the wonderful repairs that they have provided. I will never take my vehicle anywhere else!

ALEXIS M.
Nissan Versa
08/15/2019
Ready for the Summer
Right before I was to go on vacation I brought my car to G T Automotive for repairs. I knew I could not take the car anywhere in the condition it was in. I was completely satisfied with the repair job and was able to begin my vacation with no worries. I traveled throughout the whole south for about a month in my car and had no problems. The car ran like new. I always recommend G T to anyone who is looking for a new automotive shop. Thanks, Greg, for always getting it right the first time!!!

ZD
ZANDA D.
Chrysler Aspen
08/12/2019
The customer service.
Everyone was so attentive about my problems with my car. Customer service was excellent. GT Automotive is a top notch place to take your car for service. Mr. Roberts is a great gentleman to work with handle your business. Awesome!

ANTHONY M.
08/09/2019
Friendly Reliable Service
The staff at GT Automotive are experienced and knowledgeable car mechanics. I trust them to do the job right with utmost honesty. I’ve been a satisfied customer for many years and recommend their services.

NM
NICOLE M.
08/06/2019
Great service!!! I been a costumer for about 13 years.

JAMES M.
Lincoln MKZ
08/06/2019
Friendly experienced people
As usual service was good and timely.

Dwaine S.
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Dwaine said the business has totally satisfactory customer service. They always help. Greg is a wonderful manager that goes above and beyond.

CF
Claire F.
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Claire said the employees were personable and willing to help out. She was pleased with the business.

MIKE S.
08/03/2019
Excellent!
Very professional, extremely friendly and great service! I never feel they are trying to bamboozle me.

DON S.
Ford Taurus X
07/28/2019
Great customer service, honest, accomodating
Wouldn't go anywhere else! Great work

AW
ANN W.
Buick Enclave
07/27/2019
Friendly family feel.
Easy to set up appointment either online or by phone. Great service and prices! Would highly recommend!!!

EA
EARL A.
Luling, LA
07/26/2019
great place you won't be disappointed
great people and service.

WH
Excellent service as always

JOHN M.
07/11/2019
Outstanding work
Outstanding work by GT Automotive. Always satisfied.

WM
Will M.
Dodge Charger
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Will said they did a great job.

PC
PETER C.
Honda Fit
07/09/2019
Well done.
Everything was great. Quick and economical.

ET
ERIC T.
07/06/2019
Prompt, quality service every time!
I've been a GT customer since 1993, and I know I'm used to prompt, quality service every time. I can always count on Greg's knowledge, and for him to be straightforward and honest about my automotive needs.

MJ
MIKEAL J.
07/05/2019
2007 Toyota Sienna Repair
I would say that I am very satisfied with the work performed. They assisted in getting the vehicle moved to their shop because it was not in a condition to be driven to the shop. They were able to determine the issue, find the necessary part and have the repairs completed the next day. They also made sure that I was kept informed of the status of the work as it progressed. I believe the pricing was fair and competitive. Overall this was a very positive experience.

07/04/2019
Reliable auto repair shop
Great, fast service. Greg is.very easy to work with and is always courteous. Repairs made on the time frame that is given. Make you aware of any problems.

GC
Gustavo C.
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Gustavo said the staff have been great. He was pleased with his inspection.