BARRY H.
Kenner, LA
12/10/2019
Always satisfied and then some!
As always I was given honest and professional information and service. I trust.Greg with my vehicle and our business relationship. He has never failed.

ALEXIS M.
Kenner, LA
Nissan Versa
12/10/2019
Great Service as Always!!
I brought my car in to get checked for a potential problem. Fortunately, it turned out to be nothing. I received the same friendly treatment I've become accustomed to. They noticed that my windshield wipers needed to be replaced and took care of that for me. It is little things like that and their great service that keeps me going back to GT when my car needs repairs or maintenance.

LAUREN S.
Chevrolet Camaro
12/05/2019
Great people and great service
Honest business with hardworking employees

WH
Wayne H.
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Wayne said the business did good, honest work and the prices were good.

WS
WILLIAM S.
11/27/2019
Great service with integrity and best prices
Great service with integrity. They also have best prices in town

PN
Penny N.
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Penny said this business did everything she needed, in a timely manner, at a reasonable price and she was really happy. Craig, the gentlemen she dealt with, was extremely helpful.

JAY P.
11/22/2019
always good service
they always take good care of my cars, GREAT PEOPLE AT GT AUTO....

DJ
DAVID J.
11/19/2019
New Life for an Old Ranger
In November 2019 I had my 1995 Ford Ranger towed to GT Automotive for a variety of repairs. I think that old vehicles sometimes present special problems of repair not so evident in newer vehicles (rust, frozen nuts and bolts, unavailability of parts, etc.) but GT rose to the occasion and put the little Ranger back on its feet in short order. Even when the truck's ancient alarm system caused an unexpected glitch, Greg Roberts and his expert mechanics responded quickly to resolve the problem. I heartily recommend GT Automotive for your auto repair needs.

DON S.
Ford Taurus X
11/19/2019
GT Automotive
Great service, great people. My continuous go-to automotive care place and repair.

Westwego, LA
Chevrolet Pickup
11/16/2019
Great place with great people!!!
I love GT automotive!!! Everone there is friendly, helpful, honest and down to earth. I won't go anywhere else from now on.

Jim B.
Harahan, LA
Cadillac DeVille
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the staff was friendly and did exactly as they said they would do. They showed him the parts they took off the vehicle. They were very honest.

PC
Palma C.
Acura Legend
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Palma said the employees were honest, thorough and she always has good luck with them. Greg was straight up with everything, no questions asked and always courteous. If her vehicle needs anything she gets a call from him for an okay and if he says her vehicle needs it she gets it.

PC
PETER C.
Honda Fit
11/08/2019
Work performed quickly and professionally, reasonable prices, done quickly
Highly recommended

BD
BRUCE D.
Toyota Tundra
11/08/2019
Great All-around Service!!!
GT is really a great place for auto repairs. The technicians are knowledgable and honest and their service is quick. Their service goes beyond what the vehicle was brought in for. If they see something else thats needs attention, they will point it out. I would definitely recommend them.

YB
YASMINE B.
11/06/2019
Superior Service!
First and foremost, I never write reviews but this one is indeed needed ! Greg have been solving all of my mechanical problems for a few years now and he hasn’t let me down . Prices are reasonable, he’s very personable and he haven’t had my car no more than a day or 2 (only because he didn’t have a part in stock) . I actually don’t trust anyone else with my car . So if your looking for a reliable car shop head to GT Automotive!

TV
THOMAS V.
11/05/2019
Dependable service
Dealer couldn’t fix it. They kept charging us for useless visits. GT found the brake problem and fixed it reasonably. Highly recommended!

Dodge Challenger
10/30/2019
auto service
Very honest friendly people, Quick service and fair prices. I highly recommend GT Automotive

DESIREE M.
Slidell, LA
Dodge Journey
10/29/2019
Divine Connections
When you just be obedient and follow the leading of Holy Spirit he will lead you to exactly where you need to go. I went to my dad's mechanic that has been in our family for over 35 years. He did not want to do service my vehicle because it also had another problem he referred me to GT automotive. I had never heard of GT automotive but I was following the instruction of the mechanic. One thing I can say about my first experience at this location is that there is a spirit of peace a spirit of gentleness a spirit of love and a spirit of honesty and integrity. From the time I walked into the time I left I felt like I was at home with family.

JOHN K.
Toyota Tundra
10/25/2019
Honest Dependable Auto Repair Shop
GT maintains all 3 of my automobile and has for over 10 years. They are rock solid when it comes to being an honest dependable auto repair shop you can trust your car to.

Kevin B.
Harahan, LA
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said the business did an excellent job, they were prompt and their quote was right on the money.