Overall Rating 4.6250013/5Overall Rating 4.6250013/5Overall Rating 4.6250013/5Overall Rating 4.6250013/5rating 4.6250013
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

EF
Elizabeth F.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
09/20/2019 Category: Service
I had a recall and went to get it fixed and was in and out.

Elizabeth,

Thanks for the feedback.  We appreciate the compliments and your business.  If anything else comes up just give us a call.

TK
Thomas K.
Nashua, IA
2016 Hyundai Accent
Another Fine Service Experience
The C&S Service department never fails to please. They advise and recommend that I do only those things that are absolutely necessary for safe operstion of my Accent. They encourage me to make other repairs to maximize my comfort/performance on the road, but never pressure me yo do anything but the most necessary work. That pleases me!

Thomas,

It was good seeing you again.  We appreciate the compliments and your business.  If anything else comes up just give us a call.

Mark S.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Great!
Everyone is friendly, courteous, helpful and the job seem complete in a very short time.

Mark,

Sara R.
La Porte City, IA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Would definitely go back!
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Earl,

09/13/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
The team and service was great
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 09/14/2019

Thanks for the feedback.  We appreciate the compliments and your business.  If anything else  comes up just give us a call.

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Thoughtfulness for customer's wait time.
I'm always treated with courtesy. The waiting area is comfortable with computer workspace, TV, reading materials and coffee available. A ride home is provided if my wait time is going to be extensive.
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

James C.
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Good Car Service
Great customer service, my car was done in a timely manner and the facility is very clean and acceptable

09/09/2019 Category: Service
Too expensive
Too expensive
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

James,

I'll have an advisor reach out to you.

ST
Stephen T.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/06/2019 Category: Service
People
Have always enjoyed your company agents that I have worked with over the years.
It says a lot about your company as most of them are still with you after the many cars
I have purchased with you.
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 09/06/2019

Stephen,

Thanks for the feedback.  We appreciate the compliments and your business.  If anything else  comes up just give us a call.

DF
Darryl F.
Dewar, IA
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Happy with c@s great Hyundai not
Waiting to here from hyundai for over 2months for reinbersment on a recall issue have not heard a word from them !!!!
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 09/06/2019

Darryl,

It is always good seeing you.  We appreciate the input and your business.  If anything comes up just give us a call.

Sandy H.
Mora, MN
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
I was in a bind and needed a recall item fixed on my daughter's car before I could deliver it in St. Louis for the Navy to ship it to Italy for her. I was coming from MN to bring the car and C & S Hyundai was able to fix not only the original recall, but another one and a warranty issue. They did not have to fix this vehicle on such short notice, but they did! Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart! By the way, we made it to the shipping place with 10 minutes to spare!!!!!
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

Sandy,

Thanks for the feedback.  We appreciate the compliments and are glad we could help.  If anything else comes up just give us a call.

Richard B.
08/30/2019 Category: Service
service
quick in and out
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 09/02/2019

Richard,

Thanks for the feedback l. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Jeffrey D.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/29/2019 Category: Service
repair
don't always find sollutions to the problem.
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 08/30/2019

Jeff,

Thanks for the feedback.  We appreciate the business and look forward to your next visit.

08/27/2019 Category: Service
went well
Did a great job
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 08/27/2019

Thanks for the feedback.  We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

LJ
Larry J.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/24/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and knowledgeable staff
Always enjoy and trust
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 08/26/2019

Larry,

Thanks for the feedback.  We appreciate your business and the compliments.  If anything else comes up just give us a call.

Jerry C.
Elk Run Heights, IA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Fast to look at your requested work.
With all good intentions, business is business!! Unfortunately, the issue I was having could not be repeated while there. They pointed an error of my ways and corrected it for me. With a relationship over the past 3 years, they know me well and provide good service. Good people with good intentions and will explained what they find and provide you with their recommendations. Again, business is business!
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 08/22/2019

Jerry,

Mary D.
Epworth, IA
Oil change etc
Always friendly, courteous service. Great people in the service dept...especially Jacob!!
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Mary,

Service department
I like working with the service department employees, they are easy to talk to and try to take care of my maintenance needs. The only thing is that I still have a noise when I brake, which they said that everything is fine. Overall, the service is great and they explain things that I can understand. My daughter is even comfortable with them and explaining what is needed.
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

Thank you for the feedback.  We appreciate the compliments and your business.  If anything else comes up just give us a call.

Daryl S.
Greene, IA
Sonata Service
Routine service was done well in a timely manner.
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019