Overall Rating 4.5000038/5Overall Rating 4.5000038/5Overall Rating 4.5000038/5Overall Rating 4.5000038/5rating 4.5000038
Overall Rating 2.375/5Overall Rating 2.375/5rating 2.375rating 2.375rating 2.375

11/12/2018 Category: Service
Ok
1st interaction to check a problem was free and my boyfriend was with but didn’t need it because sound wasn’t happening. Next return no boyfriebd same sound I i was going to be charged.
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

I'll have an advisor reach out to you.

11/11/2018 Category: Service
Car
Good
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thanks for the feedback.  We appreciate the support and your business.  If anything else comes up just give us  a call.

RD
Rosella D.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai car service
They get you in and out as quickly as possible and they let you know what your veh needs, but they never pressure you to do things you don't want to do or can't afford to do.
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Rosella,

Thanks for the feedback.  We appreciate the compliments and your business.   If anything else comes up just give us a call.

LT
Leonid T.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
A pleased customer
I have responded to you often and as usual their service and great attitude is unsurpassed.
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Leo,

It's always good seeing you.  I appreciate the compliments and look forward to your next visit.

Castalia, IA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/28/2018 Category: Service
Sante age warranty work
When we drove Toyota, our car was always returned clean from a courtesy car wash. Also had a feeling of staff being more genuine and truly caring about whatever service was required.
Recommendation is questionable due to resale value of Hyundai compared to Toyota and overall genuineness of staff treatment.
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Thanks for the feedback.  We appreciate your business and your input.  If anything else comes up just give us a call.

SD
Sylvester D.
10/23/2018 Category: Service
New guy
Veterans are great here.
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

Sly,

Thanks for the feedback.  I apologize for the mix up and appreciate your dedication as a customer.  If anything else comes up just give us a call.

EK
Eileene K.
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Staff
The service staff is so friendly...especially Jacob, who I always deal with. I appreciate him & his help.
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

Eileene,

Thanks for the feedback.  We appreciate the compliments and your business.  If anything else comes up just give us a call.

Robert S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/21/2018 Category: Service
Done right and on time
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Bob,

Thanks for the feedback.  We appreciate the compliments and your business.  If anything comes up just give us a call.

10/19/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Service
C & S has always been great to work with from the time of buying our new SUV through the services. They are busy but make time to make customers feel important and not just a number.
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thanks for the compliments. If anything else comes up just give us a call.  Last but not least we appreciate your business.

MK
Maung K.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service!
Great people!
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thanks for the feedback.  We look forward to your next visit and appreciate your business.

EV
Elizabeth V.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
They always take good care of me when servicing the car.
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Elizabeth,

Thanks for the compliments.  We appreciate the feedback and your business.  If anything else comes up just give us a call.

TR
Thomas R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/10/2018 Category: Service
In our town. We like our salesman Scott
We have purchased our last 3 Hyundai Santa Dr's there.
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Thomas,

I'll have an advisor reach out to you.

LT
Leonid T.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Comments on latest service performance
I could not be more pleased with their service. C&S Car Co. goes out of their way to take care of my problem,
it is comforting to know that their eagerness to help is sincere.
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Leo,

It is always great seeing you.  If anything else comes up you know where to find us.

RN
Robert N.
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Bob
Pleasant people. Great service!
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 10/04/2018

Bob,

Thanks for the feedback.  We appreciate your business and look forward to your visit.

Joyce B.
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Great service as usual
Bringing my car in for service is stressful because it seems like there is always something that needs addressed but the guys always make me feel welcome and I know my vehicle is in great hands.
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 10/04/2018

Joyce,

It is always good seeing you.  Thanks for the compliments and your business.  We look forward to your next visit

CJ
Craig J.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Oil Chg
Had an oil change and all were friendly and very accommodating. Change was done quickly. Car was clean
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

Craig,

It is always good seeing you.  We appreciate the compliments and your business.  If anything comes up you know where to find us.

Tom M.
Raymond, IA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Take a book with you
Friendly dealership, and work performed met my expectations. Only complaint was that I was told it ch would take 30 minutes, and it was over 2 hours.
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Tom,

Thanks for the feedback.  I'd be happy to talk to your visit. If anything else comes up just give us a call.  Last but not least we appreciate your business.

09/25/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
The workers are friendly and complete the service in a timely manner.
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

Thanks for the feedback.  We appreciate your business and the compliments.  If anything else come up just give us a call.

09/24/2018 Category: Service
Poor service made right
Received a call from c&s today to talk about the bad experience/review. They have made an attempt to "make it right" in the fact of appoligizing, doing the already promised inspection, and starting the process of refunding the money for the faulty tire. Once process is done then i would consider it as made right to what I would expect from a Hyundai dealership.

09/24/2018 Category: Service
Poor service
Poor customer service, failure to due promised inspections, lie to customers. Failure to secure car after service. Lack of concern for customers safety and well being due to work performed. I guess there is a reason c&s have the nickname cheat and steal.
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

I’ll have an advisor reach out to you

Joesph B.
Grundy Center, IA
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Tucson
I was most happy that one repair was covered under the warranty and the other was also no cost to me since it apparently was part of a recall that I was unaware off.
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate your business and look foward to your next visit.