Overall Rating 4.3846154/5Overall Rating 4.3846154/5Overall Rating 4.3846154/5Overall Rating 4.3846154/5rating 4.3846154
Overall Rating 2.30769/5Overall Rating 2.30769/5rating 2.30769rating 2.30769rating 2.30769

TH
Thomas H.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/16/2018 Category: Service

Tom,

I'll have an advisor reach out to you.

Mary D.
Epworth, IA
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Always friendly...on time and quick in and out...C and S is the BEST!
I would recommend C and S to anyone!

Mary,

Thanks for the feedback.  We appreciate the compliments and you business.  If anything else comes up just give us a call.

Maryellen S.
2013 Hyundai Azera
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Ease of service
Service performed in a timely manner

Maryellen,

Thanks for the feedback.  We appreciate your time and business.  If anything else comes up just give us a call.

Robert S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Work done
Did what I wanted done

Bob,

It's always good seeing you.  Thanks for the feedback and we look forward to your next visit.

WN
William N.
Evansdale, IA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/12/2018 Category: Service
salesman backing you after the sale
when I had a problem , the salesman stood behind me

William,

Thanks for the feedback.  We appreciate your time and business.  If anything else comes up just give us a call.

AG
Anjel G.
Evansdale, IA
2018 Hyundai Kona
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Very pleasant kept us updated on what was going on and also took care of recall also

Anjel,

Thanks for the compliments.  If anything else comes  up just give us a call.  Last but not least we appreciate your business.

CK
Carl K.
Eagle Grove, IA
05/11/2018 Category: Service
The people make it great
We couldn't imagine going anywhere else

Carl,

It is always good seeing you guys.  If anything else comes  up just give us a call.  Last but not least we appreciate your business.

Cheryl M.
Harcourt, IA
05/10/2018 Category: Service

Cheryl,

Thanks for the feedback.  We appreciate the compliments and your business.

Mary P.
Waverly, IA
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Prompt & Friendly
Kind & Considerate!
Respectful of customers!
Take the time to listen what needs doing!

Mary,

Thanks for the feedback.  If anything else comes up just give us a call.  Last but not  least we appreciate your business.

FD
Faye D.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/09/2018 Category: Service
good
I think they did a good job

Faye,

Thanks for the feedback.  We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

LT
Leonid T.
05/07/2018 Category: Service
C&S Car Co. review.
C&S Car Co. stands out from other car dealers because they are truly interested in caring for my car and never cease to surprise by always going the extra mile making certain that the customer leaves satisfied.

Leo,

It is always good seeing you.  We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to your next visit.

05/06/2018 Category: Service
Don't ask questions
i commented my direction indicator located in the mirror showed the opposite direction as what I was traveling for a full hour recently, but it had not done it since that day. I was told it wasn't doing it that day (I already knew that) & that prehaps there was a high power line close to the hiway & that had effected it. I travel that way hiway at least once per month & it has never happened before. but I was charged $4.50 on my bill for their assistment of the problem. I believe it is just 1 more "electrical type problem" this car has had ever since I have owned it. I think the Hyundai company makes great cars --I just didn't happen to get one.
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai

Thanks for the feedback. I took the liberty to review your repair and wanted to clarify that there were no charges associated with that concern.  If you have any questions I would be happy to discuss them.  If anything else comes up just give us a call.  Last but not least we appreciate your business.

05/04/2018 Category: Service
Review
Gteat
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai

Thanks for the feedback.  We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

TK
Thomas K.
Nashua, IA
2016 Hyundai Accent
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Quality, consistent service
Couldn't be more satisfied. Thanks!

Thomas,

It is always good seeing you!  We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to your next visit.

DK
Debra K.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Staff
Everyone is soooooo friendly.

Debra,

Thanks for taking time to post feedback.  We appreciate your time and business.  If anything else comes up just give us a call.

SF
Steve F.
Mason City, IA
2011 Hyundai Azera
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Chas and the service group were outstanding. Great communication. Wish they were closer to where I live.

Steve,

Thanks for the compliments.  We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

EC
Ellen C.
Waverly, IA
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
Chas and all the staff I dealt with were friendly and helpful. My service issue was caused by my error (a stupid one🤪) and the we’re very respectful, when they could have laughed! (I put windshield washer in my coolant)

Ellen,

We appreciate the compliments.  If anything else comes up just give us a call.  We look forward to your next visit.

Lincoln, IA
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service
C & S great place to buy new or used vehicles. Take great care of customers. Highly recommended love my new Hyundai.
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai

Thanks for the feedback.  We appreciate the compliments and your business.  If anything else comes up just give us a call

04/17/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
The service was great. My appointment was exact and they were ready for me. Service was prompt and they finished a lot sooner than I anticipated which was awesome. The staff is friendly, courteous and professional.
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to post feedback.  We appreciate the compliments and your business.  If anything else comes up just give us a call

Robert H.
04/13/2018 Category: Service
service on time and quickly
I have had my vehicle serviced on multiple occasions and have always had it done at the appointed time and completed in a timely manner and at a fair price.
  • Robert,

Thank you for taking the time to post feedback.  We value your time and business.  If anything else comes up you know where to find us.