Overall Rating 4.5263158/5Overall Rating 4.5263158/5Overall Rating 4.5263158/5Overall Rating 4.5263158/5rating 4.5263158
Overall Rating 2.26316/5Overall Rating 2.26316/5rating 2.26316rating 2.26316rating 2.26316

CG
Caleb G.
Evansdale, IA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Car repair
Car needed a short block. Took quite awhile (understood completely.) Wasn't updated during the time it was in. They gave me a really nice Subaru to drive while it was in though! Jim in service is a good guy- I understand they are busy back there and can't always update customers. Next time, just give it a rinse before returning!
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Caleb,

Thanks for the feedback.  We take all input seriously.  We appreciate your time and business.  If anything else comes up just give us a call.

Cindy S.
Charles City, IA
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Service repair
Great service. Only issue I had was getting thru to the service department via phone. They do not answer the phone. I tried all different times of day and left my number to return my call and no one called me back.
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Cindy,

Thanks for the feedback.  We are currently working on the inbound calls and that will improve.  We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Raquel S.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Fast Service
The service was fast and Chas was upfront, he gave me options that fit my budget and let me know what to expect.
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Raquel,

Thanks for the feedback.  We appreciate your business and the compliments.  If anything else comes up just give us a call.

Daryl S.
Greene, IA
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Communications
C&S expressed a desire to improve communication between staff members and I feel they will try to improve in that area. We appreciate a phone call & believe communications will improve.

04/11/2019 Category: Service
Work done was fine but time spent waiting was too long for what our appointment was for.
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Daryl.

I'll have an advisor reach out to you.

Richard B.
Cedar Falls, IA
04/09/2019 Category: Service
oil change and tire rotation.
The service people are very friendly and service time is ok.
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Thanks for the feedback, we appreciate the compliment and look forward to your next visit.

Mary P.
Frederika, IA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Cooperation
Mary P
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you for the feedback, we look forward to your next visit.

Sherry S.
Charles City, IA
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Service with a smile!
Everyone always takes very good care of everything and always goes out of their way to make sure we have everything we need while waiting for our service work to be done. Thanks Team!!! We love you all so much and have sent many customers your way and now there are LOTS of Hyundai’s driving around Charles City!!! Gotta love it!!!
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Thanks for the feedback, we appreciate the compliments and your business, we look forward to your next visit.

Larry B.
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service and courtesy
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

Larry,

Thanks for the compliments.  We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Diane H.
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly service
Very happy
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Diane,

Thanks for the feedback.  We appreciate the compliments and your business. If anything comes up just give us a call.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
I had my vehicle for 2 days when the info system went out (February 28, 2019). I was told by Hyundai it would be April 25th before the part would be in. We were already 2 weeks into the problem when I had a VERY rude and nasty call with the case manager from Hyundai. If that's how they treat their customers I'm surprised they have any. I didn't find this acceptable at all, especially since I was still making payments on a 2 day old car. I went to Jeff, the service manager at C & S and George, the area Hyundai rep, They worked with Hyundai to move the date up to April 10th. The part actually came in on 3/22/19 and Jeff assured me the part would be put in and I would be driving the vehicle that day. He came through on a very stressful situation.
It was a welcome relief to know Jeff was in my corner to build a trust in the C & S /Hyundai name. This is my 3rd Hyundai. I've never had a problem and always have had my car serviced at
C & S. They have always treated me well, but I felt this was above my expectations.
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

Thanks for the feedback.  I am glad we were able to get some help and get you back in your car.  If anything comes just give us a call.

JI
Jo I.
Waverly, IA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Quality staff that go the extra mile
Very cooperative in getting my car fixed with other problem than an oil change
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 03/31/2019

Jo Irene,

Thanks for the feedback.  We appreciate the compliments and your business.  If anything else  comes up just give us  a call.

Adam M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/27/2019 Category: Service
C&S has a great service department. They are always kind and treat me with respect.
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 03/27/2019

Adam,

Thank you for the compliments.  We appreciate the feedback and your business. If anything else comes up just give us a call.

SD
Sylvester D.
03/24/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
C & S Hyundai staff are very professional and down to earth.
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Sly,

It was good seeing you again.  Thanks for the feedback.  We appreciate the compliments and your business.  If anything else comes up just give us a call.

RT
Ricky T.
Ionia, IA
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Thay go right to work andit doesnt take to long
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Ricky,

Marrina G.
Cedar Falls, IA
03/19/2019 Category: Service
The staff was very friendly and accommodating, and was able to start work on my car as soon as I came in to get a diagnosis of the issue. Not only did they fix the issue I came in for, they also fixed a few recalls I had all in less time than they anticipated. I was in and out in less than 2 hours. I would highly recommend this business to anyone.

Marrina,

It was great meeting you.  We appreciate the compliments and your business.  If anything else comes up just give us a call.

Cedar Rapids, IA
Engine service
Have been in multiple times since buying my new vehicle. This time finally got someone to see what I have been talking about. Was given a loaner at this time so the vehicle can be properly assessed and my concerns addressed and hopefully fixed
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Thanks for feedback. We appreciate your business and will be in touch soon

RZ
Rui Z.
recall and maintenance
People are nice. Work was done well and on time. The place is small, almost no parking space.

Rui,

Thanks for the feedback.  We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

D
D.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
They have always been professional and prompt.
I have bought 4 Hyundai vehicles, 1 Elantra and 3 Sante Fe from C&S and the service after the sale has always been excellent. That is the number 1 reason that I work with them.

My current Sante Fe has been the one that I have the most concerns with. I have experienced the same hesitation issues that are reported on this vehicle. C&S has been very responsive to my concerns but as it is well known nothing can be done. I have now put 40,000 miles on this vehicle and am going to get rid of it due to the continued situations that I have been placed in.
C&S also offers Subaru and Mazda and I will look at them before another Hyundai. That is sad because they have always proven to be a great vehicle and C&S is great to work with.
I will offer to speak with anyone from Hyundai in regards to this in my opinion unsafe condition.
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thanks for the feedback.  We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Mary P.
Waverly, IA
03/15/2019 Category: Service
2017 Santa Fe auto repair
Prompt service, comfortable waiting area and friendly Service!
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Mary,

Thanks for the feedback.  We appreciate the compliments and your business.  If anything else comes up just give us a call.

GC
Geneva C.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Tuscon Starter Problem
After complaining about feedback and the inability to diagnose the problem, I think all the problems have been resolved. A new starter has been installed and I was given updates as to what they were doing. When I called the service department, they answered the phone which was something they were not doing for me before my complaint. I think they went above and beyond to try to resolve my complaints and to fix the problem.

03/12/2019 Category: Service
Problems with Tuscon starting
There needs to be feedback on what they are doing to solve this problem. They need to answer their phones. They need to get someone to help them if they can't diagnose the problem themselves. I would recommend the sales department but not the service department.
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

I'll have someone reach out to you.