AT
Anne T.
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I was on my way to my appointment when I was involved in a minor traffic accident. I called the service department and told them what happened and that I would be late. When I got to the service department they told me they would take care of the recall service and oil change. They said they would also check out the damage on the car. There were a couple of scratches on the back passenger side panel. They said when I came to pick up my car, they would give me some options for repairing the damage. When I went to pick up the car, they had already buffed out the scratches on the back panel and I couldn't tell there had been any damage. I appreciated this very much! It was such a nice surprise.
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

Anne,

It was great meeting you and your husband.  I'm glad the scratches turned out as good as they did.  As always we appreciate the business and look forward to your next visit.

LH
Lori H.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Fantastic service
They always do an amazing job
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020

Lori,

It's always good seeing you.  We appreciate the compliments and your business.  If anything else comes up you know where to find us.

David L.
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Good service fix problems no run around
Efficient service department
No hassle Salesman
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020

David,

It was good seeing you.  We appreciate the support and your business.  If anything else comes up just give us a call.

Harcourt, IA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/13/2020 Category: Service
ALWAYS SATISFIED
Their service crew is always great - polite, friendly, informative. I appreciate being able to schedule service on-line.
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

Thanks for the feedback.  We appreciate the compliments and look forward to your next visit.  If anything else comes up don't hesitate to call.  Last but not least we appreciate your business.

Parkersburg, IA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Pleasant employees
Very satisfied
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

Thank you for taking the time post feedback.  We appreciate the compliments and your business.  If anything comes up just give us a call.

CJ
Craig J.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/11/2020 Category: Service
C&S
5 star
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

Craig,

It's always good seeing you.  If anything else comes up just give us a call.  Last but not least we appreciate your business.

LH
Lori H.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
02/04/2020 Category: Service
First time new car buyer
I would strongly recommend C&S to any of my family and friends. I would recommend Bobby Pugh as he assisted me with purchasing a 2020 Subaru Forester and his attention to detail and making sure my experience was wonderful.
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 02/04/2020

Lori,

Thank you for taking the time to post feedback.  We appreciate the compliments and your business.  I'll make it a point to share this with Bobby.  If anything else comes up just give us a call.

TT
Terry T.
New Hartford, IA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Great place
We like the sales people and the service department takes care of everything we need them to take care of. Always friendly, and they get it done!!
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 01/30/2020

Terry,

Thank you for taking time to post feedback.  We appreciate the compliments and your business.  If anything else comes up just give us a call.

Richard B.
01/25/2020 Category: Service
service
OK, but did not fix the passenger side seat belt as requested. I'm not sure if some of the service was requested.
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 01/27/2020

Richard,

Thanks for the feedback.  I spoke with Sam about the repair and the belt was found to operating normally.  If you'd like I can have an advisor reach out to you to set up a time for us to look at it again.

Evansdale, IA
2008 Hyundai Entourage
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Tires/door jam
As always, the service team at C & S Hyundai was prompt, thorough and friendly.
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 01/21/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post feedback.  As always we appreciate the business and look forward to your next visit.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change
Perfect. Got in and got out
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 01/21/2020

Thanks for the feedback.  We appreciate the compliments and your business.  If anything else comes up just give us a call.

David M.
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Great service.
Went in for an oil change and did not take long at all. Everyone was very helpfull.
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 01/20/2020

Dave,

It's always good seeing you.  We appreciate the support and your business.  If anything comes up you know where to find us.

EB
Earl B.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
01/20/2020 Category: Service
service
friendly service
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 01/20/2020

Earl,

It was good seeing you as always.  We appreciate the business and your feedback.  If anything else comes up just give us a call.

Sharon C.
Greene, IA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/16/2020 Category: Service
I enjoy bringing the car in for service as I am often made to feel special, but i dont enjoy waiting in the waiting area and having to watch very liberal television, like the VIEW. Those women drive me nuts, something more neutral should be on the TV.
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 01/17/2020

Sharon,

Thanks for the feedback.  If anything else comes up just give us a call.  Last but not east we appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
01/15/2020 Category: Service
The service department is very professional, reliable, and friendly! I will definitely return here in the future!
Jeff E., Parts/Service Director from C&S Hyundai responded on 01/16/2020

Thank you for taking time to post feedback.  We appreciate the compliments and your business.  If anything else comes up just stop in or give us a call.