Latest Review almost 4 years ago

DOUG F.
Oldsmobile Silhouette
12/14/2014
They never let me down!
I've been buying my personal and business tires here for over twelve years. They sell a great product, give good service, and they try to fit my budget. You can't ask for more than that.

RF
ROCKY F.
BMW 323i
12/10/2014
the people
good

WP
WINFORD P.
Martinsville, VA
12/06/2014
New tires
Great service and timing

TONY B.
Kia Optima
11/25/2014
We trust Cunningham's with our vehicle!!
We always get great service at Cunningham's!!
Derek B., Manager from Cuningham Tire responded on 11/25/2014

thanks tony for being a loyal customer we appreciate ur buisness.

JOHNNY M.
Pontiac Trans Sport
11/14/2014
did not resolve front end vibration problem
need to return to get front end aliment.
Derek B., Manager from Cuningham Tire responded on 11/14/2014

what kind of issue were u having did u have  a technician look at it maybe something is loose.

TH
Tony H.
10/27/2014
Great price
I take all my vehs there, very good price and great service
Derek B., Manager from Cuningham Tire responded on 10/28/2014

thanks tony we appreciate ur loyalty an buisness

CONNIE H.
Rocky Mount, VA
10/27/2014
Cost less
Had to wait long time when I go

GM
GREG M.
07/09/2014
Great set of tires at a good price!
My only comment is the wait. Other then that, I got a great set of tires at a good price. Lifetime rotation and balance to boot.

JOANN H.
Collinsville, VA
Chrysler Sebring
05/15/2014
location
Always have product on hand and friendly service

DONNA M.
Martinsville, VA
01/18/2014
Service and value
Great prices on tires and good service.

GA
GEORGE A.
Axton, VA
01/17/2014
Excellent Car repair
I would reccommend them to anyone. Good to deal with.

RANDY B.

I HAVE BEEN TREATED GREAT EVERY TIME I COME THIER
NICE PEOPLE

CONNIE H.
09/29/2013
Good services wifi good prices

GM
GRADY M.
Ridgeway, VA
Chevrolet Silverado
09/27/2013
price-section-service
been doing business here for years .good people to work with, service is great and tire prices are the best around

DV
DONTAE V.
Chevrolet Cavalier
09/26/2013
Friendly
Had what I was looking for every time, With a great price

SR
SHIRLEY R.
Collinsville, VA
Pontiac G6
09/26/2013
Great
Cunningham Tire found the problem with my car and fixed it. No hassell. great mechanics to work on your vehicle. The staff is so friendly and wants to make sure you are satisfied with the work. I recommend them highly.