Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

JOSEPH C.
Honda Accord Coupe
03/20/2019
Friendly. Good service.
Always enjoy a visit to CW. Very attentive service. Honest information about my vehicle. Work done quickly and efficiently.

RIDGE S.
Honda Civic Cpe
03/20/2019
When I returned home from vacation, I found the battery dead in one of our cars. Dale had a new battery installed within an hour of my call.

Joseph F.
INFINITI G20
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Joseph said the business had a circular for an oil change and vehicle check at $44.95. He stated he would recommend the business for service.

DK
DEBBY K.
Pontiac Vibe
03/14/2019
Great Job
I stopped for an oil change, and they found a small problem, that could of become a major expense latter. They saved me a lot of $$.

ZA
Zjanee A.
Nissan Murano
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Zjanee said the employees were honest. They provided good service. She appreciated the timely service.

JAY P.
03/12/2019
Another pleasant experience
Good morning Dale and Staff from Arizona
She just purrrrrrrrs. Great job as always!
Will need another oil change when we get back

DF
Dennis F.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Dennis said he had no problems with the service the business provided. They were speedy.

PZ
Pat Z.
Buick LeSabre
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Pat said they do a good job for her.

Jonathon F.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Jonathon said the business does a great job servicing his vehicle.

Brianna B.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Brianna said the repairs were done in a timely manner.

PK
Polly K.
Jeep Liberty
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Polly said she would recommend the business for service.

AW
ADAM W.
Honda Element
02/19/2019
Exceptional service
I moved to Wausau from Madison, WI this past summer. I chose CW Auto Clinic by random and I haven’t gone anywhere else since! I have recommended to others and I know they have stopped by CW as well. Every employee has been helpful, educational and have given me the feeling that they are taking care of all the needs my vehicle has. Thank you for the exceptional service and I will be coming back each and every time.

JAY P.
02/18/2019
Another pleasant experience
I brought my truck in for an oil change, and even though there were huge elephant turds hanging from my mud flaps they still got right in there and rotated my tires. Good job, boys and girl.

RICK W.
Kia Sedona
02/15/2019
Honest service and they explain why. Done right. No shortcuts. Friendly staff.
They look at your vehicle as though it was their own. Keep a timeline on things that are needed.
Knowledgeable, friendly people who do things right to protect your warranties. More reasonable tha a dealership.

AR
AMADO R.
02/14/2019
Fast and helpful
During our recent snow storm my tahoe was having problems I don't have a garage here so impossible to work on during storm I called CW they got me in for diagnostic within an hour, found the problems fixed it within the next hour I was back in the road and truck is running great! Thank you CW

SCOTT W.
02/13/2019
Always Friendly
They always take the time to help you understand everything that they fixed or worked on and what needs to be done and why. Always Friendly!

LH
LILY H.
Schofield, WI
02/01/2019
Very professional and honest.
Thanks for the oil change, and letting me know what other things were wrong with my vehicle. I’m glad you guys could get me in as early as you guys did, especially my long drive to Milwaukee later on that day. Will continue coming back

02/01/2019
Trustworthy!
CW has always been fantastic. They will be honest with you, and do what they can to work with you when something comes up unexpectedly.

DK
Dev K.
Wisconsin
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Dev said they very quick and everyone was incredibly nice.

LL
LINDA L.
Chevrolet HHR
01/23/2019
Friendliness of people and quality of work
Have been going here since 1998 and continue to go as I get quality work done on the car and you inform me of things that may cause a problem in the near future and give me quote of how much it will cost. Staff has always been very good to me and that is important. Also the waiting area is clean and so is the entire shop. Dale know s how to treat people and does a great job of running his business.