Buick Regal
02/28/2020
Customer service
I’m a returning customer and I have always valued their honesty, quality of service, ease of making appointments and outstanding customer service.

RIDGE S.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/25/2020
The service was an oil change. I got an appointment time I wanted, they were ready for me when I arrived, and in not time the service was completed.

Austin M.
Honda Civic Sdn
02/25/2020 Category: Service
Austin said he had good service at this place.

RP
Roger P.
Mercury Sable
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Lori. She said the service was very good. She stated that they took a vehicle that had not been running for 8 years and put it together and got it up an running. She said the it was done at a very good price.

JV
JOSEPH V.
Pontiac Vibe
02/21/2020
Very good Service and Quick Response
CW Auto Clinic has been my "go-to" auto shop the last 10 years. They are always good about getting me an appointment soon. They do a good job of explaining to me any issues they may find. If anything is still an issue after they repair something, I just bring it back in and if it's anything they did wrong, they will fix it free of cost. Dale also offers a shuttle service which is a nice benefit as well.

FL
Facundo L.
Nissan Titan
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Facundo said that they do a good job fast and he doesn't have to wait so long.

AP
Andrea P.
Kia Forte
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Andrea said she asked the staff to do some things on her vehicle and then the staff person went back on his word.

LL
LINDA L.
Chevrolet HHR
02/11/2020
The employees and quality of the work
Once again I was greeted when i entered and was treated in a very friendly way and the work done on the car was completed in a short period of time and so glad you are close to my home, three blocks away allowing me to stay or go home until car finished. Keep up the good work.

JAY P.
02/05/2020
Trustworthy service
Thanks Dale and Crew
Good job again

Dawn D.
Dodge Durango
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Dan. He said he would recommend this business for service.

JEFF H.
Rothschild, WI
Chevrolet S-10
01/06/2020
They stand behind their service
The word "warranty", in general, had always made me feel a bit uneasy, because I always wondered if needed would a business REALLY honor it. CW Auto has proved that they do; I had parts needing replacement under warranty recently, and CW not only took care of it, but did it promptly. Because I had during the weekend found larger amounts of fluid leakage on my garage floor, I thought I had better get it in ASAP so dropped it off on a Sunday evening so they would have it first thing Mon. morning. The parking lot was empty, but I still realized I was still taking a bit of a chance as I didn't know how many appointments they might have already. When I called later in the day to check, they could have just as easily told me "sorry, we didn't have time to get to it today" but they had it done! There was another time several months previously that I needed my vehicle towed in on a different issue and they got to it right away as well.

Melody M.
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Melody's husband. He said this business does a fantastic job. They are open, honest and he has brought many of his vehicles to them.

LL
LINDA L.
Chevrolet HHR
12/31/2019
The employees and quality of the work
The employee's and the professionalism is second to none. Have been going here for 23 years and will continue to do so.

FL
Facundo L.
Nissan Titan
12/26/2019 Category: Service
Facundo said they do a good job. He said they are there when he needs work done and they do the work quickly. He said everything was good.

BRIAN S.
12/22/2019
Clean and friendly!!
Mechanic at know there stuff.