Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Mosinee, WI
Subaru Crosstrek
06/15/2019
Highly Recommend!
Love this place! They do an excellent job at a very reasonable price.

Carol C.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Carol said that she finds the staff to be very competent.

Carol C.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Carol said that she finds the staff to be very competent.

Bob S.
Hatley, WI
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Bob said the business provided very good service.

EM
Eunice M.
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Eunice said she has always satisfied with their work.

JV
Jacob V.
Pontiac Grand Prix
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said the employees were nice. They were friendly. They provide him a ride home from service.

PK
Polly K.
Jeep Liberty
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Polly said the business has always been good to her. The staff is really sweet.

Santos B.
Buick Rendezvous
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Santos said the business did a good job.

LL
LINDA L.
Chevrolet HHR
04/25/2019
The employees and quality of the work
Was met with a friendly greeting, auto was in the shop within minutes of my scheduled appt. Work was done right away.

WW
WAYNE W.
04/25/2019
Always friendly, totally accommodating
Came an hour early by mistake and they still managed to get me in with not too long of a wait.

AG
Amanda G.
Wisconsin
Mazda MPV
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Amanda said the staff did a good job.

Steven W.
Nissan Maxima
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Steven said the vehicle service and customer service were both great.

Austin M.
Honda Civic Sdn
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Austin said he was pleased with the service.

JAY P.

RHONDA L.
Cadillac CTS
04/07/2019
Unsure
My car was acting up so I took my car into the shop planning on getting it fixed. They looked at the car and said that my valve gaskets needed to be done but didn't need to because the oil leaking wouldn't start the car on fire so I left. 7 days later my car broke down so I took it to the shop and I already knew what it was due to last vist. I took it back in and they told me that my engine coil had a hair line fracture in if needed spark plugs and new valve gaskers then shows me a picture of bolts that were laying around under the hood where they checked the week prior they told me that someone didn't screw the bolts o
In. so I get all that work done pay 1300 dollars to get that fixed cars back to running normal. Then 7 days later my car is acting up again so I call to have it looked at they wanted to charge me to look at the car because this problem is a throttle body issue ??? I dont understand how a car can get fixed and have a problem right after? If it was broke than why wasn't it acting up unsure I'f I'd ever go back.
Dale K. from CW Auto Clinic responded on 04/08/2019

Remember this is the car we told you to not fix, but replace it!  We only fixed one of many of your car problems.  When you car left the first time it was running good, the next thing failed, and then we fixed that.  Your car will continue to have problems come up, because of the age and the way it was mantained before coming to us for help.  PLEASE REMEMBER WE DID NOT REBUILD YOU CAR, AND CADALACS ARE EXPENSIVE TO WORK ON.

MARCELO C.
Weston, WI
04/02/2019
Costumer satisfaction .
I took my vehicle to CW for a schedule oil change , a few day's before that when I was on the Hwy. the brake light went on when I got home I check the brake fluid and it was down a little . So when I took my car to the garage, I mentioned to the service desk manager about the brake lite etc. and the mechanic found out that rear brakes were very thin .
Service desk manager did a great job explaining to me the importance in replacing the rear breaks and saving me money in the long run.

OR
Owen R.
Chevrolet Cobalt
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Owen said the business has always been pretty solid but there were a few things they had to redo in a short time, which seemed odd, but other than that, it's been good.

JOSEPH C.
Honda Accord Coupe
03/20/2019
Friendly. Good service.
Always enjoy a visit to CW. Very attentive service. Honest information about my vehicle. Work done quickly and efficiently.

RIDGE S.
Honda Civic Cpe
03/20/2019
When I returned home from vacation, I found the battery dead in one of our cars. Dale had a new battery installed within an hour of my call.

Joseph F.
INFINITI G20
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Joseph said the business had a circular for an oil change and vehicle check at $44.95. He stated he would recommend the business for service.