LC
Leslie C.
07/14/2017
Super service
We were about half an hour late for the appointment but Rodney cheerfully changed the schedule so they could fit us in. They also washed the car, something that has never happened before at an oil change.
Jeff C. from D & D Automotive responded on 07/24/2017

Leslie,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your feedback.

DN
Duncan N.
07/11/2017 Category: Service
Duncan said they identified and corrected the problem. His bill came out as estimated.

SAMANTHA W.
Honda Accord
07/08/2017
Review
Great service, very professional and curtious. Jobs always done in a timely manner.

LG
LORINDA RICK G.
Elkton, OR
Chevrolet Corvette
07/06/2017
You guys are the best
says that they need to have work done on their vehicle I know that I can trust you and I know that all of my questions that I ask you you answer with complete honesty some of them may be a little wacky or a little strange but you always come across with a wonderful smile and a great answer thanks Lorinda

TA
Tommy A.
Buick LaCrosse
06/28/2017 Category: Service
Tommy said the business did excellent work, and he did not have any problems. He knows Jeff very well.

NR
Noel R.
06/27/2017 Category: Service
Noel said he was very pleased with the work this business provided. They provided very good service.

TG
TERESA G.
Volkswagen Jetta
06/26/2017
Once again, great service!
Always courteous, fast and friendly. They have always taken great care of my car, and will continue to take all my vehicles there.
Jeff C. from D & D Automotive responded on 07/05/2017

Teresa,

Thanks for taking the time to offer your feedback, we really appreciated it!

Doug B.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
06/24/2017 Category: Service
Doug said his son knows the owner. The business does an excellent job.

Tom M.
Oregon
Mitsubishi Galant
06/22/2017 Category: Service
Tom said he liked the service and professionalism this business provided.

GM
Gary M.
06/22/2017 Category: Service
Gary said he was happy with everything this business did. They were professional.

FC
Fred C.
Chevrolet HHR
06/20/2017 Category: Service
Fred said this business treats him well. He appreciates it when they do things at no charge. One time they installed his windshield wiper and showed him how to put in a new air filter for free.

DIANNE M.
Springfield, OR
06/16/2017
Best Servce Ever!
When my car would not start, I called them. It was 4:30, and hey close at 5. Forunaely they could work on m car te nex morning. AAA towed my car. D&D had spoken to the tow truck driver so he knew exactly where to put the car. D&D gave me a ride home. This was all completed by 4:59. My car was finished by noon the next day. Fast, efficient, extremely friendly-who could want more. Thanks D&D.

Dianne,

Glad we could get you taken care of and back on the road. Thank you taking the time to share it with us! We value your business.

DON PATRICIA W.
06/13/2017
Best shop in oregon
D&D and jeff and all staff are amazing they r truly there when their customers need them , my only work truck blew out a water pump they got my truck right in and got it repaired right away got me back to work !;)), you won't find a better shop anywhere in Oregon we only let D&D. Work on our vehicles for one reason they do it right the first time they r loyal to their customers and understand your personal needs great guys .;))))).

Don & Patricia,

We work hard to make sure all of our customers are taken care of right. Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your business!

JAN FAITH W.
Jeep Compass
06/13/2017
Great local shop
I took my car to D&D for a couple of routine service jobs. Work was completed quickly and at a price lower than what I had anticipated. Work is always completed in a very professional manner.
Jeff C. from D & D Automotive responded on 06/19/2017

Thank you for taking your time to contribute to our reviews. I value your feedback and business.

Les B.
GMC Sonoma
06/12/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Cauleen. She said this business is awesome.

Jim P.
Dodge Dakota
06/12/2017 Category: Service
Jim said this business does what they say they are going to do and they provide good service. The personnel are friendly.

John P.
Nissan Pickup
06/12/2017 Category: Service
John said he is a longtime customer of this business. The service is good and he has no complaints.

PW
Pattie W.
06/11/2017
Unplanned but urgent repair
I have a 1970 Mustang that was scheduled to be transported out of state but needed to be driven 30 miles to the transport. And, it wouldn't start. D&D worked me in, kept me informed every step, and provided the repair for a very reasonable price given the age of the car, etc. I was VERY happy and impressed with the service and flexibility.

Pattie,

Thank you for taking the time to share how your experience with us was. I greatly appreciate it!

ROD DARCY W.
COTTAGE GROVE, OR
05/26/2017
Good Customer Service
I scheduled an oil change and Rodney was great about fitting in my Civic on a very busy day for the shop. In addition, in inspecting the vehicle, he let me know that the tires needed rotating and the air filter was dirty. Those they took care of immediately. They also conducted a brake inspection, and discovered I need my rear brakes replaced. Not the greatest news, but I'm glad that they were so thorough and made a follow-up appointment for next week. Great job, D & D.

WH
Walter H.
Toyota Avalon
05/25/2017 Category: Service
Walter said they went in under the budget. The service was within his price range. He was very happy with the job and it's working well.