Rodney C.
COTTAGE GROVE, OR
Oldsmobile Bravada
05/24/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Delores. She said the business provided good service and they guaranteed their work. They have good prices and they tell her exactly what is wrong with the vehicle. If it does not need to be done right away, then they will let her know. They helped her make the proper decisions and they have a wonderful staff.

HA
Hope A.
Drain, OR
05/23/2017 Category: Service
Hope said the business let her drive her vehicle away with a fuel line leak, and she will not be going back again.
Jeff C. from D & D Automotive responded on 05/24/2017

I am very sorry you had a bad experiance.  Our team tries to do our best with what we have.  When your vehicle was brought in someone else had pulled the cylinder head and could not make it run after putting it back on.  All you had us do is make it run which we did by adjusting the cam timing that was off.  When we were done with the vehicle it had no radiator or battery in it so we could not run or test drive it.  We did not touch the fuel lines and had no idea that they were left loose?  Again I am very sorry you were not happy with our services.

AN
Angelica N.
Dorena, OR
Ford Flex
05/23/2017 Category: Service
Angelica said this business provided great service.

DN
Duncan N.
Chevrolet Pickup
05/23/2017 Category: Service
Duncan said the business was great. The staff honestly evaluates the problem. They stick to the estimate and once they fix something, it doesn't break again. The business offers quality work in a timely fashion.

NW
Nick W.
Chevrolet Silverado
05/23/2017 Category: Service
Nick said everything went well, they got the job taken care of and it was reasonable.

TP
Tabatha P.
Chevrolet Cobalt
05/18/2017 Category: Service
Tabatha said she had an issue with them the other day. They told her the vehicle was ready when it wasn't and they took 3 weeks to get back to her about a blinker. However, they provided good customer service and they did good work for a good price.

TG
TERESA G.
Volkswagen Jetta
05/17/2017
Once again, great service!
Once again, they have taken care of my cars needs in a fast and professional way. Rodney is always so couteous and answers all my questions. Will definitely bring my car back for all its maintenance needs.

Kelly M.
Mazda B2300
05/16/2017
Excellent service and responsiveness
Always there when I need them. Efficient and effective solution provider for over a decade. Thank you!

PS
Pete S.
Chevrolet Colorado
05/13/2017 Category: Service
Pete said he has been using this business for years. They do great work.

Melissa M.
Mitsubishi Galant
05/11/2017
Friendly, fair, and fantastic service
Done in 48 hours too!
Jeff C. from D & D Automotive responded on 05/11/2017

Melissa,

I appreciate you taking the time to give us a review. I appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your automotive repair needs in the future.

DON PATRICIA W.
05/10/2017
My service
They get an A+ rating they always Do a fantastic Job on my vehicles , they are the Best in town and in my opinion the Best in the state ,They even wash your vehicle when they r Done no matter what they Did for me they are great with customers ;), would recommend this Budiness to anyone who likes honesty and Integrity ;), they get all my Businesx When Larry Had it he set the Bar and now Jeff is raising that bar ;)), Great mechanic knowledgeable and great counter help ,also they have a shuttle service .;).as well if you don't want to wait .;)).they give u a ride home and pick u up after vehicle is fixed and washed!;)), Very very Satisfied.5 stars .:)).Donald and Patricia Williams ,Lotal customers for 2 yrs now .A++
Jeff C. from D & D Automotive responded on 05/11/2017

Donald & Patricia,

Thank you for the excellent review! I'm so pleased you enjoyed our services. We work hard to make sure every customers has a great experience. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

RK
ROB K.
Ford Edge
05/03/2017
Efficient and thorough.
Great service and friendly staff.

Rob,

Thank you for leaving a review. I am happy to hear our staff took good care of you!

Covita H.
Mercury Cougar
04/25/2017
Well done

Covita,

Thanks for the review! We appreciate your feedback!

DF
Dan F.
Sutherlin, OR
Dodge Neon
04/22/2017 Category: Service
Dan said this business was great. Jeff did really good work.

Dan,

I enjoy reading our customers feedback. Thank you for offering your! We value your business.

CO
Claudia O.
04/22/2017 Category: Service
Claudia said her experience with this business was fine. She mentioned she has been using them for many years, they are honest and do not overcharge people.

Claudia,

I appreciate you taking the time to offer how your experience was. We value your business and look forward to continuing to take care of your automotive needs.

James (Ross) S.
04/20/2017
Outstanding!
Quick, great service. Very friendly and thorough!

James,

Thanks for the review. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

GB
Garland B.
Chevrolet Silverado
04/19/2017 Category: Service
Garland said this business does good work and they are nice people.

TH
Ted H.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
04/15/2017 Category: Service
Ted said the business is good. He was satisfied with their work.

Matt W.
Buick LeSabre
04/15/2017 Category: Service
Matt said the business was courteous and they took in his vehicle when they didn't have a lot of time to look at it. They manger still found time to look at it the first day. Whenever he spoke with them, they were polite and kept the price down to what it needed to be. They had good customer service, and they did great work.

Matt,

Thanks for taking the time to offer your feedback, glad we could get you taken care of!

MATT D.
COTTAGE GROVE, OR
Toyota Tundra
04/14/2017
Honest and dependable
I always appreciate the honesty and integrity and the work is always done with care and respect.

Matt,

I appreciate you taking the time to offer your feedback. We value your business!