PH
PETE H.
07/21/2017
Excellent work, trustworthy, fair pricing.
I highly recommend D & D.

Pete,

Thanks for recommending us to others. We appreciate your business.

Jason H.
Ford Windstar Wagon
07/21/2017 Category: Service
Jason said they did really well but it was nothing exceptional.

Dana/amy M.
07/21/2017 Category: Service
Dana said he was happy with service from this business.

KF
Keith F.
Lexus GX 470
07/21/2017 Category: Service
Keith said this business helped him out and they did a great job.

LH
Lisa H.
07/20/2017
I'll be back! :)
I just moved to the area, and I'm SO thankful I called these guys! Jeff and James were both super helpful and friendly... they got my car in next-day to have a hitch installed, when a Eugene shop had told me it would be more than two months until they could schedule the work... The atmosphere at D&D is professional, comfortable and friendly... They estimated the job would take 1-2 hours so of course I planned for the worst and expected to pay for 2 hours (and hoped it wouldn't turn into more!), but they did a fantastic job and had it done in an hour! I came back to find they'd just WASHED MY CAR - and was told "we wash everything we work on"! Awesome service guys! I'll be recommending you to everyone and coming back for anything I need :) Thank you for an excellent experience! :)

Lisa,

I really appreciate hearing the great things you have to say about us. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with everyone else. We look forward to seeing you on your nexy visit!

CD
Christine D.
07/20/2017
Very pleased
The service was great.

Christine,

I am pleased to hear you were satified with our service. We strive to make sure you have a pleasant experience.

LC
Leslie C.
07/14/2017
Super service
We were about half an hour late for the appointment but Rodney cheerfully changed the schedule so they could fit us in. They also washed the car, something that has never happened before at an oil change.

Leslie,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your feedback.

DN
Duncan N.
07/11/2017 Category: Service
Duncan said they identified and corrected the problem. His bill came out as estimated.

SAMANTHA W.
Honda Accord
07/08/2017
Review
Great service, very professional and curtious. Jobs always done in a timely manner.

LG
LORINDA RICK G.
Elkton, OR
Chevrolet Corvette
07/06/2017
You guys are the best
says that they need to have work done on their vehicle I know that I can trust you and I know that all of my questions that I ask you you answer with complete honesty some of them may be a little wacky or a little strange but you always come across with a wonderful smile and a great answer thanks Lorinda

TA
Tommy A.
Buick LaCrosse
06/28/2017 Category: Service
Tommy said the business did excellent work, and he did not have any problems. He knows Jeff very well.

NR
Noel R.
06/27/2017 Category: Service
Noel said he was very pleased with the work this business provided. They provided very good service.

TG
TERESA G.
Volkswagen Jetta
06/26/2017
Once again, great service!
Always courteous, fast and friendly. They have always taken great care of my car, and will continue to take all my vehicles there.
Jeff C. from D & D Automotive responded on 07/05/2017

Teresa,

Thanks for taking the time to offer your feedback, we really appreciated it!

Doug B.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
06/24/2017 Category: Service
Doug said his son knows the owner. The business does an excellent job.

Tom M.
Oregon
Mitsubishi Galant
06/22/2017 Category: Service
Tom said he liked the service and professionalism this business provided.

GM
Gary M.
06/22/2017 Category: Service
Gary said he was happy with everything this business did. They were professional.

FC
Fred C.
Chevrolet HHR
06/20/2017 Category: Service
Fred said this business treats him well. He appreciates it when they do things at no charge. One time they installed his windshield wiper and showed him how to put in a new air filter for free.

DIANNE M.
Springfield, OR
06/16/2017
Best Servce Ever!
When my car would not start, I called them. It was 4:30, and hey close at 5. Forunaely they could work on m car te nex morning. AAA towed my car. D&D had spoken to the tow truck driver so he knew exactly where to put the car. D&D gave me a ride home. This was all completed by 4:59. My car was finished by noon the next day. Fast, efficient, extremely friendly-who could want more. Thanks D&D.

Dianne,

Glad we could get you taken care of and back on the road. Thank you taking the time to share it with us! We value your business.

DON PATRICIA W.
06/13/2017
Best shop in oregon
D&D and jeff and all staff are amazing they r truly there when their customers need them , my only work truck blew out a water pump they got my truck right in and got it repaired right away got me back to work !;)), you won't find a better shop anywhere in Oregon we only let D&D. Work on our vehicles for one reason they do it right the first time they r loyal to their customers and understand your personal needs great guys .;))))).

Don & Patricia,

We work hard to make sure all of our customers are taken care of right. Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your business!

JAN FAITH W.
Jeep Compass
06/13/2017
Great local shop
I took my car to D&D for a couple of routine service jobs. Work was completed quickly and at a price lower than what I had anticipated. Work is always completed in a very professional manner.
Jeff C. from D & D Automotive responded on 06/19/2017

Thank you for taking your time to contribute to our reviews. I value your feedback and business.