Latest Review almost 4 years ago

Jack L.
Hyundai Accent
09/07/2014
hyundai
great service. ed and the boys no how to please. thanks

Don S.
Honda Accord
07/03/2014
Honest Auto Service
They've always given me good service, have not tried to sell me something or up-sell a service I didn't need.

EW
Emily W.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/12/2014
You always know you're getting the real story when you take your car in
It's nice to know that Ed will always give you his honest opinion on your vehicle and what service it needs

Dodge Dakota
03/13/2014
Friendly Service
Thanks guys! You did a great job,no more oil leaking on my driveway!

Don S.
11/15/2013
No Frills Repair
I've used this car repair business for a number of years. They don't up-sell but give you an honest opinion of the condition of your car and base their recommendations on facts, not the idea of making another sale.

WP
Wyn P.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/17/2013
Excellent service & honest estimates
Been taking the truck here for several years now. Very happy with service. Thanks Ed & crew for another great job! It runs great!

Liz M.
08/27/2013
Best mechanics in town
They save me huge money! I was going to replace my tires, $712 another place, they said if I rotate them I can get another six months of wear. There is no fabulousness added upcharge like at a franchise store. These are honest guys doing great work for a really good price.

AL
Angie L.
08/14/2013
car service
It is nice to have a place to service my car and trust what they say your car needs.

AL
Angie L.
Honda Accord
08/14/2013
car service
It is nice to know a place you can go for service and have trust in what they say you need.

MF
Mark F.
06/08/2013
Great work fast and thorough
Excellent customer service

WB
Wayne B.
Plymouth Duster
05/24/2013
Very efficient.
I was extremely satisfied with the work.

04/27/2013
Precise Diagnostic Skills
My jeep was have intermittent engine failures! Ever so often while driving down the road it would just stutter and die. Ed, Aaron and Joe got my Jeep back on the road fast! There's nothing these guys can't fix!

BW
Bob W.
03/28/2013
Convenience , familiarity
Convenience , familiarity

03/19/2013
Dropped off my wife's jeep Thursday night and It was ready to go at 12 o'clock Friday. Even with the additional services I request Friday morning. Always a pleasure to due business with.

BE
Bill E.
Mazda 626
02/23/2013
A place you can trust
The guys at D&L have always been honest and thorough when working on my cars. They let me know if the repairs need done right away or can wait.

MF
Mark F.
02/06/2013
Allowing a customer to buy parts
I would recommend D&L to anyone

PM

RK
Richard K.
12/22/2012
excellent service and workmanship
Just what the title states.

NK
Nicole K.
Olathe, KS
12/10/2012
I was referred to D & L Auto by a friend and I'm glad I was! They fixed up my car quickly and gave me the information I needed to understand what was going on with my car. I will definitely go back and feel good that I have finally found a mechanic I can trust!

Dodge Dakota
12/05/2012
Great Service Everytime
D&L takes care of me and my truck in a fast and friendly manner everytime my truck needs service. Thanks guys!