Overall Rating 4.0689659/5Overall Rating 4.0689659/5Overall Rating 4.0689659/5Overall Rating 4.0689659/5rating 4.0689659
Overall Rating 2.31034/5Overall Rating 2.31034/5rating 2.31034rating 2.31034rating 2.31034

FV
Francis V.
Holmen, WI
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Gina M P., SERVICE ADVISOR from Dahl Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Francis-
 I am so sorry for only giving a 1/5 star service. I would like to talk with you directly to see what happened and address the issues.
Please let me know when and how I can do this.

Ronald G.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Waiting room with good computer and pop corn
Gina M P., SERVICE ADVISOR from Dahl Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Ronald,  We appreciate your feedback and look forward to servicing you in the future.

KD
Karen D.
Ettrick, WI
2009 Hyundai Tucson
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
Nice waiting room. Popcorn was a little too salty. But popcorn is good to eat passing the time.
Gina M P., SERVICE ADVISOR from Dahl Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Karen,
 we appreciate your feedback and look forward to giving you 5-star service next visit!

JE
Joseph E.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed Customer
Service Rep and Manager need much more training on Customer Service.
Gina M P., SERVICE ADVISOR from Dahl Hyundai responded on 07/01/2018

Joseph,
 I appologize for this service. We should have test drove it ourselves before getting the vehicle back to you! Did you already leave back for CA? Will you be back in the future?

Bruce M.
Onalaska, WI
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Was acknowledged right away!
Not able to fix the problem with my vehicle yet.
Gina M P., SERVICE ADVISOR from Dahl Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Bruce,
 We appreciate your 5-star review! we look forward to taking care of you and your vehicle in the future.

RT
Roxanne T.
Ettrick, WI
2014 Hyundai Veloster
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Joe was great very helpful
Gina M P., SERVICE ADVISOR from Dahl Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Roxanne, Thank you for your 5-star response. We look forward to taking care of you in the future!

JV
Jeff V.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Quick and Efficient
Friendly staff; clean facility; promptly completed service. No issues.
Gina M P., SERVICE ADVISOR from Dahl Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Jeff- Thank you for your wonderful response. It is our priority to make sure you have a 5 star service. We look forward to seeing you again!

2007 Hyundai Tucson
06/10/2018 Category: Service
TIMELY COURTEOUS SERVICE!
GREAT SERVICE. FRIENDLY, COURTEOUS, AND QUICK!
Gina M P., SERVICE ADVISOR from Dahl Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

We appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you in the future!

Jeffrey R.
Sparta, WI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Rescore after resolution of problem
Went in for an oil change and tire rotation. Upgraded the oil change from synthetic blend to full synthetic. Was shocked when I went to pay the bill after my was done. They called me and resolved the issue. I should have been quoted how much it was going to cost being upgraded. This will be their policy from now on. I respect Dahl for reaching out to me to resolve my unhappiness, and will definitely give them another chance.

06/07/2018 Category: Service
39.95 Works oil change, upgraded to full synthetic oil, ended up costing just shy of 90.00.
Gina M P., SERVICE ADVISOR from Dahl Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

I apologize for the lack of communication. Let me check into this and I will contact you.
 Gina

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
good service
The service was quick even though I did not have an appointment.
Gina M P., SERVICE ADVISOR from Dahl Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

I am sorry for the inconvenience of not calling your name. Will add you to it the next time you come in to prevent any mishaps again.
Thank you for your response.

Dakota, MN
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Disappointment
I'm not sure if I would recommend this service, I would tell them my experiences and let them decide on their own.

Josie-
 I apologize for the poor service. This is not how we usually work so I will talk with the people involved. I'd like to take care of your next oil change for the inconvenience and miss communication we caused.

06/05/2018 Category: Service
Fast service, detailed and knowledgeable at what they do.
Gina M P., SERVICE ADVISOR from Dahl Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

We appreciate your survey response. Thank you for the business and we look forward to taking care of you again!

MF
Mary F.
06/05/2018 Category: Service
My service
Never usually have problems with my service. Just have had a couple times where it has leaked after oil change. I think it's got to do with poor quality part with the oil plug on this model of car. Otherwise I get quality service and in a timely manner.
Gina M P., SERVICE ADVISOR from Dahl Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you for your response. I am sorry for the inconvenience of the leak. We will get it taken care of for you right away.

06/02/2018 Category: Service
Problems solved
After minor problems the dealership took care of all matters to my satisfaction. Thank you for the quick response.

06/02/2018 Category: Service
Minor problems
The oil change and tire rotation we're done fine. However I requested some minor service that was not provided. I also expected a printout of my wheel alignment but that was not provided. I'm usually very happy with service here so I expect the dealer will contact me.
Gina M P., SERVICE ADVISOR from Dahl Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

I apologize for the inconvenience of not getting the work done. I will find out what happened and contact you shortly. Thank you
Gina PArce

Gina M P., SERVICE ADVISOR from Dahl Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you for taking your time to come let us correct these issues. I look forward to seeing you again.

Sparta, WI
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/01/2018 Category: Service
great service and friendly staff
Gina M P., SERVICE ADVISOR from Dahl Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you for your feedback!

2008 Hyundai Veracruz
05/31/2018 Category: Service
Good
I hate these surveys, so this is all you get
Gina M P., SERVICE ADVISOR from Dahl Hyundai responded on 06/01/2018

We appreciate your feedback. Thank you!

Tim B.
Winona, MN
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Turn Signal Lamps
Not happy that the lamps keep going out, (this makes 3 times in less than 6 months), but dealership has been great.
Gina M P., SERVICE ADVISOR from Dahl Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you for your response! We look forward to servicing your vehicle again.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Preventative maint.
Ford recommendations vs Hyundai seems to be some confusion. Service was a little slow but it was alright. Shuttled from garage to home and back, thank you.
Gina M P., SERVICE ADVISOR from Dahl Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you for your survey. I will check into vacuuming vehicles.
Thank you!

Holmen, WI
2005 Hyundai Tucson
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Be cautious of the service department
Have to return to service department every time vehicle is in for service. Never does job correctly, oil changes always end in oil on the garage floor and driveway. Was told vehicle needed a new rear wiper, just bought a brand new one from them 2 months before visit...shady service that always ends with “We’re sorry...”
Mark H., General Manager from Dahl Hyundai responded on 05/26/2018

I apoligize for the incovience we have caused you.
I will definitely address the situation with my staff.
Please feel free to reach out to me, my contact information is below. I would like to offer your next 2 oil changes free of charge in the hopes we can earn your business back.

Mark

05/23/2018 Category: Service
blank
the title can be blank
Gina M P., SERVICE ADVISOR from Dahl Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

We appreciate your business and your response. We are grateful of your survey and look forward to continuing to give you 5 star service.