Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

Overall Rating 4.1249969/5Overall Rating 4.1249969/5Overall Rating 4.1249969/5Overall Rating 4.1249969/5rating 4.1249969
Overall Rating 2.21875/5Overall Rating 2.21875/5rating 2.21875rating 2.21875rating 2.21875

Debra C.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Employees and service
The employees and the quality of the service.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

Debra,
 We appreciate your business and feedback. We look forward to providing 5 star service in your future.

Douglas G.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/30/2019 Category: Service
I don't feel that they are always honest in their dealings.
I don't feel that they are always honest in their dealings
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 10/01/2019

Douglas,
 Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for making you feel we were dishonest. May I contact you to get more information so I can resolve this issue, as we strive for excellence in all aspects.

EH
Ed H.
Hillsboro, WI
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Superb!!
Easy to make appt. Showed up on time, fast and courteous check-in
Work performed promptly and to quote. Very nice waiting area, complimentary coffee, water and popcorn.
Took a walk thru the adjacent Dahl Museum - lots of interesting cars and info. Note, museum open Thursday and Fridays free to service customers.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

Ed,
 Thank you for your business. We value your feedback and look forward to providing 5 star service again!

WR
Wilfredo R.
Sparta, WI
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff, Bei customer oriented
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 09/25/2019

Wilfredo,
 Thank you for your business and feedback! We look forward to providing 5 star service again!

Rochelle C.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/21/2019 Category: Service
Customer service is lacking and quality of work has declined
Quality of work needs to improve.

Rochelle-
 I am so sorry that this has happened. Our Quick Lane Manager will be reaching out to you ASAP. Thank you for letting us know.

09/19/2019 Category: Service
Likeable
Always take care of us. One question I have is with only 20,960 miles on my car, they tell me I need two new front tires. Does not seem possible.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 09/23/2019

Thank you for your feedback. If you would like to contact Tyler or myself we can further discuss the tires.

TC
Todd C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/19/2019 Category: Service

Todd,
 Thank you for your business! We value your feedback and look forward to providing 5 star service again!

Steve S.
Prairie Du Chien, WI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Fast and great job.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Steve,
 We value your business and feedback! We look forward to providing fast 5 star service again!

Winona, MN
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Very accommodating and professional
Great place to wait when you need to. Enjoyed the coffee and soda, everyone on the staff is courteous and pleasant.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you for your business and feedback! We look forward to providing 5 star service in your future.

ES
Mrs
Very Accomodating
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Elizabeth,
 We appreciate your business and feedback! We look forward to providing 5 star service again!

JE
Jamie E.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
09/12/2019 Category: Service
great service
Very fast and friendly service.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Jamie,
Thank you for your business and feedback! We look forward to continuing to provide 5 star service!

Jose M.
Winona, MN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Quality, Great Customer Services
I'm really disappointment for you drop off keys. Looks no safe. Even my wife try to pull our envelope and she did.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Jose,
 Thank you for your business and feedback! We will look into the drop box situation. We look forward to providing 5 star service all around in your future!

WK
Wanda K.
Rushford, MN
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/07/2019 Category: Service
Fast, efficient, professional, excellent customer service.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Wanda,
We appreciate your business and feedback! We look forward to providing 5 star services in your future!

David P.
09/04/2019 Category: Service
service center and car wash
We took our car in their to be serviced and an oil change.My husband had many things that he wanted checked and a notice from the manufacturer to bring it in to check something. The woman was very professional and knowledgeable. The repairs were done in a very satisfactory time, He also requested a car wash. The wash was very good and they even cleaned a couple spots that were on the front seats which was not part of the car wash done.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 09/04/2019

David,
 We appreciate your business!! We look forward to providing 5 star service in your future!

RZ
Robert Z.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Great Employees
So friendly, caring and knowledgeable!!

Robert,
 Thank you for your business and feedback! We look forward to providing 5 star service in your future!

Jay L.
Holmen, WI
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Once again......
Once again, I got prompt and courteous service for the oil change/tire rotation/checkup on my Tuscon. So far, I've got no complaints about anything!!! Thank you!!!

Jay,
 We appreciate your business and value your feedback! We look forward to providing 5 star service again!

Marilyn C.
Holmen, WI
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/01/2019 Category: Service
Efficient and friendly
We dropped the vehicle off the night before. I would suggest a better "Key Drop" by Hyundai Service. The envelopes are too large to fit without folding and I could easily put my hand in and take my envelope out!

Marilyn,
 Thank you for your feedback, we will look into different envelopes. We look forward to providing 5 star service again!

Deborah S.
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Great staff
Very friendly and attentive staff
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 08/30/2019

Deborah,
 Thank you for your service! We value feedback and look forward to providing 5 star service again!

JV
Jeff V.
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Recall Maintenance
Service for a recall repair was much faster than projected, Friendly service advisor.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Jeff,
 Thank you for your feedback and business! We look forward to serving you in the future!

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/27/2019 Category: Service
AMAZING!
My salesman Skyler was very kind and helpful. He knew the answer to every question that I asked. His service was great, very fast and efficient.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you for your business and feedback! We look forward to providing 5 star service in your future!