Latest Review about 7 years ago

RANDY C.
OH
09/06/2011
Service at Danny's
We have always been satisfied with the work that Danny and Rich and the rest of the crew. They are efficient, trustworthy in what they tell us and how they are going to handle it. The work is good and you can tell they care for the customer. That, is why we take all of our mechanical problems to Danny's. Randy and Jackie Cole.

LN
Leota N.
08/19/2011
BEST IN TOWN!
Hey, guys...I have known these men - especially one. I can verify he is, almost always, a person who will do the best he can. Not only in his business, but believes that 'what goes around, comes around." And, the GM is reliable, honest, definitely a forthright person whho tells it like it is. Guess it is time for "THE END" TO THIS BOOK!

GB
GEORGE B.
08/06/2011
Wonderful
The guys at Danny's are amazing. They go out of their way to help, and they do excellent work. I wouldn't take my vehicles anywhere else.

RD
Roy D.
08/03/2011
Service on 1985 Chev Van
Great and friendly service for a reasonable price as has been my experience in the past.