RA
Rob A.
Chevrolet Sonic
08/10/2020
Friendly & Fast
My name is Rob and Danny is my go to mechanic because his quotes are on point and gets the job right & right. Great guy and staff! 10/10

Andy S.
Marlton, NJ
Ford Police Interceptor
08/10/2020
Fast quality service
Danny is always very accomodating and prompt to return calls. He has helped me out numerous times with his expertise!

Colette H.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
08/07/2020
Fast Friendly Service
What a gem! I just discovered Danny’s and I took my car over for my renewal inspection.
I was very busy with work meetings but Danny had everything done on time and quickly. Excellent service and I will definitely be back.

Jim R.
08/03/2020
Danny's Is great service. He knows his stuff. He's a super technician!
As would be expected with an older car, this summer my air-conditioning stopped working and the light came on. After doing my research, I found Danny's Under the Hood. He got me in quickly and diagnosed the compressor stopped working. He got my AC back to producing wonderfully cool air right away.
Thank You Danny.

GB
Ginger B.
Atco, NJ
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Ginger said the staff at this business has good guys that always take care of her. They are very good very polite. She has gone there for 20 years.

Rich B.
Buick LeSabre
07/30/2020
Honest expertise gained through years of experience.
Dan is a real auto mechanic professional. He is efficient and well organized. His assistant mechanics are capable young men learning from a good teacher.
Dan G. from Danny's Under The Hood LLC. responded on 07/30/2020

We apreciate your business. Thank you :-)

BT
Barry T.
Nissan Pathfinder
07/30/2020
This is an average shop where you can get basic work done. If you are having work done on a more recent model car, take it to the dealer.
This is your local small township gas station that does repair work. The owner seems to think that I do not know anything about cars, and the issues that arise by using cheep parts in a repair. I never asked for parts to save money, but want to have the job done so that it will last. The repair was done and with only a few hundred miles a part in the repair went bad - a major part. While he did re-fix the repair, it cause me to research all the parts he used in all the repairs and one of the parts was specifically the cheapest in the market, and that was the one that went bad quickly. And then he used that same part in the replacement for the one that went bad. If the owner had asked me - given me the choice with associated prices, and I had chosen the cheap part, that would be my fault. That didn't happen, and my bill was still an expensive fix, over $1900. Disappointed. I now question the other items in the car he repaired. Doesn't he think this experience will be told to others? I hope by his reading this that he re-thinks how he does business.
Dan G. from Danny's Under The Hood LLC. responded on 07/30/2020

There is mis-information in this review. Apperently the customer is confused and incorrect in his assumpsions

Josie D.
INFINITI EX35
07/29/2020
I am always satisfied with the end-product.
Danny is totally focused on assessing the problem, and the service is fast.
Dan G. from Danny's Under The Hood LLC. responded on 07/30/2020

Glad we could help. Thank you!

BC
Brooke C.
Medford Lakes, NJ
Kia Forte
07/28/2020
Only place to go in Medford for auto repair
Danny went above and beyond on our recent auto repair. He was honest, knowledgeable, fair and affordable. He even took the time to have the car detailed inside and out. We are so happy with the service, we highly recommend Danny for auto repairs.
Dan G. from Danny's Under The Hood LLC. responded on 07/30/2020

Glad we could be of service, Thank you for using Danny's :-)

AC
Afreda C.
07/28/2020
Straight Talking Mechanic
Danny's jobs are always done on time and within the discussed budget He never over-promises, preferring to diagnose the problem first and Then explaining it in plain english Whether good or bad, you get straight talk about the condition of your car at Danny,s Under The Hood
Dan G. from Danny's Under The Hood LLC. responded on 07/30/2020

Happy we could be of service :-)

CF
Christian F.
Medford Lakes, NJ
07/27/2020
Completed in a timely matter ... no exact hidden charges. Great front desk.
Dan G. from Danny's Under The Hood LLC. responded on 07/30/2020

Thanks for trying Danny's :-)

Kathleen B.
07/24/2020
Professional, friendly, great service!

Thanks :-)

JJ
Jeremy J.
Southampton Township, NJ
Honda Civic Si
07/24/2020
Can’t beat it
Dan super honest guy which is hard to come by these days in the auto works. Makes recommendations but no pressure to buy. Quick work and back on the road.
Dan G. from Danny's Under The Hood LLC. responded on 07/30/2020

Glad we could help. Thanks for the good word!

Chris H.
07/23/2020
My car is running well.
I was pleased with my 6 month maintenance on my car. My car is operating well after the service that was performed.

Thank You.

PP
Peter P.
07/22/2020
Keep Issues
Had a whining noise in the motor of my Jeep Grand Cherokee. Dan assessed and determined it was a bad alternator. Fixed it and I am back in business.
Thanks Dan.
Dan G. from Danny's Under The Hood LLC. responded on 07/30/2020

Thanks again, Peter! We apreciate you :-)