AP
Anna P.
Shamong, NJ
04/30/2021
friendly gets to the problem and lets you know the cost. has it ready in a timely manner. reliable, honest.
honest , reliable lets you know cost before repairs .

Jason M.
Medford Lakes, NJ
04/30/2021
I have an old pickup truck that sat for a long time, could barely run. Thought it was ready for the junk yard. Danny spent some time getting it back in shape and inspected. It now runs great. Excellent service, really good communication, and very fair pricing. Won’t be taking my vehicles anywhere else from here on. Highly recommend.

Acura 3.5RL
04/27/2021
Tire repair
I am very happy with Danny’s tire repair service. He fit me in fast and made a quick repair.

TC
Tom C.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
04/27/2021
2004 passat
This garage is the most professional and detailed around, I have found the best place to fix my older car. Thank You

Hyundai Accent
04/24/2021
If I could give 10 stars I would
Great service, no fuss
Highly recommend at a fair ..even saved us a few dollars

BW
Barbara W.
Vincentown, NJ
Chevrolet Sonic
04/24/2021 Category: Service
Barbara said employees were pleasant, the work was done correctly, and she didn't have to wait very long.

Jackie H.
Volkswagen Beetle
04/23/2021
Very professional
I did not have an appointment for a oil change they too my car in and did the oil change asap place was very clean too .

MK
Mike K.
Kia Sorento
04/23/2021
Great Service and very knowledgeable
Great service and very knowledgeable!

Lexus ES 330
04/21/2021
Professional, knowl
Professional, knowledgeable, provided detailed estimate and completed as promised.

Laurel B.
Shamong, NJ
04/19/2021
Same day visit.
Same day visit.- Took care of my problem right away. Staff was polite, courteous. I found a new mechanic today!

JI
Jim I.
Medford Lakes, NJ
Kia Niro
04/15/2021
Always good service at Danny's
I always get good service at Danny's, and have been taking my car there since new for regular service. I like the convenience and 'small town' feel, but they are really up to date too. I like that I get a text message to remind me of my appointments.
Dan G. from Danny's Under The Hood LLC. responded on 04/17/2021

Thanks from the staff at Dannys Under the Hood llc  :-)

BG
Beth G.
Kia Sportage
04/14/2021
Dan G. from Danny's Under The Hood LLC. responded on 04/17/2021

We appreciate your business. Thanks Beth :-)

Dawn M.
04/11/2021
Personal Expertise Service
Thank you for checking over our daughter’s Suburu on such short notice after her check engine light came on hours before embarking on a 6 hour road trip! Finding a local mechanic was important to me and I hit the jackpot with Danny’s. I can always count on him to deliver high quality service on all our vehicles as well as receiving customer service.
Dan G. from Danny's Under The Hood LLC. responded on 04/17/2021

Your the BEST! Thanks again Dawn :-)

ET
Ed T.
Scion FR-S
04/10/2021
4 Words
Thorough, competent, trustworthy and responsive.
Dan G. from Danny's Under The Hood LLC. responded on 04/17/2021

Appreciate ya! Thanks again Ed :-)

Steve C.
Hyundai Tucson
04/09/2021
Excellent Honest Service!
Danny did a great job with the tune up and diagnosing any other potential problems. Highly recommend!

Thanks Steve :-)