AGNES S.

John B.
Pontiac Grand Am
03/14/2019
I feel scammed
I had my car towed to Darrells Automotive at 4300 sw 21st. I told them it wouldn't start and to let know what is going on with it. The next day Darrells called me and said they replaced all the plugs(4 cycl). And wanted $278.67. I didn't authorize them to work on or did they even call me about it ahead of time . They charged $60.49 for 4 plugs and $198.99 for labor. The plugs are located on the top of the motor. About a half hours work at the most.
Kevin C., owner from Darrell's Complete Auto Care responded on 03/15/2019

Mr Brown,
You were charged a total od 2 hours labor to diagnose the vehicle. This 2 hours included running a code scan,checking fuel pressure,  running an initial compression test and then a wet compression test. We also removed and replaced the valve cover to verify camshaft timing was correct. The spark plugs that were in the vehicle were so worn that they had no electrode left. By replacing the plugs you were able to drive your car away from our shop instead of paying for our diagnostic time and then towing the car out of our shop. You were not scammed in any way, but rather charged a very fair price for the time spent on your car.

CF
Chris F.
03/14/2019
AC Repair
The cost for our AC repair was less than expected.

Chris S.
Jeep Cherokee
Another great job
Had to have my engine replaced and they did another outstanding job.

CF
CAROLYN F.
03/13/2019
A great full stop station. They take care of all aspects of my car.

SD
SHARRELL D.
Mercury Mariner
Excellent service!
Darrell''s has been my place for service for many years. Without exception, the work is done in a timely manner and of highest quality. The extras like vacuuming the interior are very much appreciated. Kevin, Becky and the staff are always friendly and helpful.

Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
03/10/2019
Top of the line service!!!
I worked graveyard shift all week and and was past due for an oil change and leaving town the next day. Dead on my feet they gave me a ride home and I was able to sleep while the job was taken care of. Can't get that service everywhere.

MELISSA B.
Oskaloosa, KS
Kia Sedona
03/09/2019
Fast and reliable!!
Darrell’s took care of my urgent problems twice now and they will be my go to for everything vehicle related!!

Josh H.
03/08/2019
Quick service
Had to take my car in a couple times to get some repairs done. Each time service was quick and professional. Prices are average but timing and convenience is unbeatable!
Rebecca C. from Darrell's Complete Auto Care responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you Josh.

LL
Lee L.
Volkswagen Jetta
03/08/2019
Darrell's even served a 98 Jetta quickly!
I started by searching for that odd sized tire for my son's 98 Jetta. I not only found them on Darrell's website, but he had them in stock. Other places I called had to order them in special. By the time I had the Jetta scheduled, it had other maintenance issues. Darrell's Service contacted me with estimates and fixed the car timely. Only downside would be instead of two tires I needed four. That would have then nice to have a rebate or coupon for.
Kevin C., owner from Darrell's Complete Auto Care responded on 03/08/2019

Lee, we are happy to have been able to help even if with just the two tires and know it can be frustrating.  Any time we can offer rebates we do so and would love to have been able to offer one! Thank you for your buisness and for any future car care needs, please dont hesitate to give us a call.

GP
Greg P.
Subaru Legacy
03/07/2019
Good servise
Good service and on time. But l found out the hard way the price for towing. I get free towing from my insurance and could have used them but used darell's for the convenience. But over all they gave me good and l will always give them a good reference.
Kevin C., owner from Darrell's Complete Auto Care responded on 03/08/2019

Greg, we are happy to hear your service was of good quality and done in a timely manner.  Please check with your insurance if there is an option for rembursement, as we are contracted with many agencies as a local provider.  If you have any questions about this please feel free to give us a call.  Thank you for your business.

JIM R.
03/07/2019
Best around!
This local family owned business takes care of you better than anyone out there! Customer service is unmatched and they are the best in Topeka.
Kevin C., owner from Darrell's Complete Auto Care responded on 03/08/2019

Jim, we appreciate you and your continued business with us.  As you know we prefer to treat our customers like an extension of our own family and how we would want them to be treated in a business. As always, were here for any future car care needs! Thank you Jim!

DONNA M.
Nissan Maxima
03/03/2019
Helpful, friendly.
Satisfied

Thank you Donna!

Chevrolet Sonic
03/01/2019
Car did the same thing the day after getting it back.
I had my car towed over there because it wasn’t starting at all. The next day they did work to it and claimed it was fixed without even consulting me first. It seemed to work fine after I got it back. However the next day it didn’t start again.
Kevin C., owner from Darrell's Complete Auto Care responded on 03/05/2019

Glad we could resolve the issue. Thank you again

JOSHUA T.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/28/2019
Awesome service
Great shop with wonderful customer service.. Towed my car to their shop and got the work done in a timely manner. Mechanic was very detailed and communicated all work before was done. Not to mention when my vehicle was done i didnt have a ride to get it, the mechanic who serviced my vehicle came and picked me up so i could get my vehicle that day.. Thanks Terry.. Definitely my go to shop from here on out.

Mitchell L.
02/28/2019
friendly staff, very informative and professional
they were able to give me a ride back to my apartment, and called me as soon as it was done with. very timely.
Kevin C., owner from Darrell's Complete Auto Care responded on 03/08/2019

Mitchell, we are happy to be able to provide our customers with rides when able, its an added bonus to be able to offer. Thank you for your business.

BJ
Bill J.
Ram Pickup
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Bill said the business provided the information he needed.
Kevin C., owner from Darrell's Complete Auto Care responded on 03/08/2019

Bill, we are happy to provide any information necessary, especially when it comes to your vehicle.  The trust our customers place in us is never taken lightly.  Thank you for your business.

Deanna & Larry C.
02/25/2019
As usual they provided us with fast & reliable service at a very affordable price. Highly reccomend!
Kevin C., owner from Darrell's Complete Auto Care responded on 03/08/2019

Deanna and Larry, thank you for your review and business with us, we appreciate any recommendations and appreciate you!

JV
Joe V.
Mercury Grand Marquis
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Joe said everything was done, but it took awhile.
Kevin C., owner from Darrell's Complete Auto Care responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you Joe, we appreciate your business.

LK
LISA K.
02/22/2019
Always very nice
Always so nice even when I have no clue about car problems.
Kevin C., owner from Darrell's Complete Auto Care responded on 03/08/2019

Lisa, its okay to not have a clue sometimes it happens to us all.  However, we never take your trust in us lightly and like to keep our customers informed so that they can make the best decisions for their vehicles.  Thank you for your business and for any future questions or car care neesd, please dont hesitate to give us a call.