Dastgah Tire and Service, LLC

Latest Review over 4 years ago

DECHANG G.
08/31/2014
A trustful quality service
As always, the service is quick and good

JUBI L.

DO
DAVID O.
San Francisco, CA
04/23/2014
Friendly folks and super honest
Nothing but good things to say about Dastgah. I've found them to be very honest about what needs to be done and very helpful. The owner even lent me his truck to get back to work!

GD
GAURANG D.
Milpitas, CA
Infiniti I30
09/04/2013
Taking care of Infinity
Respected Mr. Ali,
I respect your loyalty in your business and giving correct information and direction in fixing / servicing my cars. I feel very comfortable and safe driving my cars. All employees working in your shop are very professional, sincere and respectable. Please continue being the same and make everyone's safe on the road. I have always experienced your honesty to customer who has no knowledge about the car.

Sincerely,
Gaurang Dave

DECHANG G.
07/20/2013
Trustworthy services
I have all my auto work done by Dastgah - for their good services and trustful quality job.