Oklahoma City, OK
2012 Hyundai Tucson
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, fast! everything explained in detail!

Denise B.
06/26/2020 Category: Service
very friendly
I have been buying hyundais for years at hallmans and love the service and the vehicles

Susan B.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
06/22/2020 Category: Service
I am on my fourth Hyundai. The biggest part of my decision to continue buying these cars is because of this service department.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/16/2020 Category: Service
covid19 oil change
Under current covid 19 conditions Hyundai oil change was good, vehicle returned to me in better shape.

06/16/2020 Category: Service
Too much wait time
read my comments.
JAMIE E R., SERVICE MANAGER/PARTS MANAGER from Dave Hallman Hyundai responded on 06/17/2020

I am soory about your last service visit, I have sent you a personal message to your private email.

JAMIE RIKER
SERVICE/PARTS MANAGER
814-878-4225

Torie B.
06/12/2020 Category: Service
Amazing service
I have purchased my car from Dave Hallman and I always take my car there for repairs/maintenance. Service is always efficient and the staff are very friendly and informative!!!! i also like how they have added the clipboard when you drop your car off so that they know what you would like done to your car. I have no complaints and will always take my car there for guaranteed great repairs.

Susan C.
Albion, PA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/11/2020 Category: Service
Fit me in even when I mixed up my appointment date.
I dropped my Santa Fe a week early, instead of having me wait a week they slid it in and did all of my service with out questions.

Richard S.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
State Inspection
Hellman’s is one of the best dealerships that I have ever had the pleasure to deal. They are very professional and take interest in providing a high level of service. I recommend them all the time.

Sincerely
Rich Sherwin

KP
Kevin P.
Great Job
Another dealership had screwed up a bunch of things on my son's car, and Hallman's made it right. Kept us in the loop with all the progress, and provided us with a very detailed list of what services were done. Very professional.

Jennifer B.
Wattsburg, PA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/10/2020 Category: Service
A++
Always a great experience. Staff is polite and knowledgeable. Car was done when promised!

Megyn M.
06/06/2020 Category: Service
They were all great to work with.

2008 Hyundai Elantra
Annual Inspection
I made my inspection appointment on Hallman website. I received appointment reminder emails.
I arrived early and filled in my forms with no waiting. Due to COVID-19, and social distancing rules, I waited in a nice new Hyundai Tucson and did a crossword. In less than two hours, my car's oil change, emission test, and annual inspection was completed. It was easy from start to finish. Coupons are also sent to your email if you sign up for them.
I recommend Dave Hallman Hyundai.

VD
Vance D.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/02/2020 Category: Service
Great service and easiness for business
We traded-in our 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport and purchased a 2020 Santa Fe. We met with the sales manager Jason Pamula on Wednesday and were able to complete the process by Thursday evening for the new vehicle and drive the new vehicle home that evening.

Stephen C.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Hallman Hyundai
Had my 2012 Santa Fe in for some routine maintenance. The staff at Hallman is great to work with.

Joann G.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Competent and friendly staff
I have always felt respected when dealing with the service staff. They are helpful and explain everything.

Stephen C.
05/26/2020 Category: Service
Great service staff
Always polite and pleasant. Great team