ET
Edward T.
Lexus IS 250
07/28/2021
2006 Lexus IS250
I always so a dramatic positive difference in the performance of my cars i take to Lake Erie Automotive.

07/22/2021
Treat people good.
Always have it done when they say.

Brenda S.
Kingsville, OH
Mercury Mariner
07/22/2021
They make you feel like your the only person there.
I've never had a place come out to let me know what was goin on the way they did. I love that they make you feel important. Your not just another car. Will definitely recommend them. He really took time to come and explain everything to me. Very pleased. Can't say enough.

07/21/2021
Quick and efficient, always know they will give the car a good going over before they are done

PC
Phillip C.
Ford Excursion
07/15/2021
Nice work
Replaced steering gear a few months ago. Went bad. Lake Erie Automovive replaced it under warranty without charge. No b.s. they fix what is wrong, no more, no less in a timely manner. And the girls in the front are friendly and give a smile. Thank you. A+ in my book.

Jim R.
07/15/2021
Ease of making appointments , quick service.
Friendly and knowledgeable service. Never been disappointed.

MT
Michelle T.
Ashtabula, OH
07/13/2021
Quick, clean, understanding, willing to work with you and your situation.
I found my new mechanic. Thank you for taking care of my ROXXY!!!

MT
Matt T.
07/12/2021
Great communication, service and prices!!
Our van broke down 90 minutes from home in the middle of the night and I had to make a decision based on Google reviews where to get my vehicle towed to for service. Boy am I glad I chose Lake Erie Automotive! They communicated with me first thing in the morning, identified the problem and even changed my oil as well. Just wish I lived closer to this fine establishment!

JV
Jenny V.
Kingsville, OH
Honda Civic Coupe
07/09/2021
Quick and friendly
This garage was easy to work with. They got me in right away. The ladies at the desk were very friendly and their sitting area is adorable. Thank you guys!

John R.
Buick Lucerne
07/09/2021
The World Championship Repair Shop
We are from New York and happened our car broke down with transmission issues. Lake Erie Automotive Service are the best that we ever experienced. There is none can beat them. If I ever lived closer, I would have used them for my car for lifetime. If we ever go on vacation we will do our best to stop by. If you happen to be that area and having car/truck issues, go to Lake Erie Automotive. They will take care of your car as they own.
We love you

07/07/2021
Thanks!!
Professional service, took care of the issues with the car. Even dealt with a third party warranty company to make sure we paid as little as possible. Thanks!

Ben S.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/06/2021
Great Service! Fantastic Communication!
The staff and mechanics of Lake Erie Automotive are simply amazing. They work with you and don't go down any rabbit holes looking for unnecessary and costly fixes. They addressed what I asked them to and they did great work!

Daphne R.
07/03/2021
They were very nice looked at everything the car needed.
They were very nice. I was very impressed with how they care about my safety

Terry B.
Dodge Journey
07/02/2021
Excellent Service, Above and Beyond!
Excellent service by reception for scheduling and answering questions. Great work by service techs. Very up front with recommendations and pricing. Car always comes back in excellent condition. Very highly recommended!!

Chloe S.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
07/01/2021
From the phone appointment to the front desk customer service I was treated respectfully and thoughtfully. The diagnostic was spot on, the problem solved in a quick turnaround, and the price was fair. My van handled so well on the way home. I feel safe and grateful.