Latest Review about 1 month ago

Rusty B.
Walla Walla, WA
09/13/2018
Avoid this dealership
I would not recommend this dealership I dealt with sonny a total liar when I complained the manager said he would handle it again lies I just purchased a new Nissan from Robertson Nissan the difference was amazing avoid this dealership at all cost Dave Smith sucks

Alex s.
Cataldo, ID
12/02/2015 Category: Sales
excellent experiance
love this place very friendly and fast

ronnie r.
Kellogg, ID
12/02/2015 Category: Sales
awesome place
this place is incredable great service great people

JAMES S.

HYE S.
Hayden, ID
SAAB 9-3
10/14/2015 Category: Service
always they know what they doing

JULIE H.
NISSAN MURANO
09/16/2015 Category: Sales
The salesman Tony was fabulous.
I had a great experience with the saleman. He was very professional, informative and never pushy. I really appreciated his kind, friendly knowledgeable personality. He made buying a new car a great experience.

JOSEPH B.
NISSAN 350Z
09/15/2015 Category: Service
friendly, on time and quick
professional and quick

always receive great service

JEFFREY R.
09/14/2015 Category: Sales
Great sales person (Tony) Your finance guy sucks
Tony was great and was not pushy, did a really great job with us. Your finance guy sucked as he tried on multiple occasions to get us to buy dealers extras like an extended warranty. To the point that he lost his composure and it was clear by his posture, eyes and facial expression that he was pissed off about it. Frankly, I felt like reaching across the table and bitch slapping him for the way he was acting. Fire him keep Tony.
Julie S. from Dave Smith Nissan responded on 09/14/2015

Here at Jaremko, we try and provide every opportunity to inform our customers about the many various added options and extended service contracts available. We sincerely apologize for any pressure you felt. We have discussed your feelings with finance and moving forward we will make every effort to offer these options in the most friendly and respectful manner. Again, please accept our most sincere apology.

DOUGLAS S.
Valleyford, WA
NISSAN FRONTIER 4WD
09/13/2015 Category: Service
service department
Jim in the service department is always very nice and will explain anything you don't understand. Willing to make sure the customer is taken care of. I like seeing the same faces over time. It says a lot about a business if you have long term employees.

ALLISON S.
Cheney, WA
NISSAN VERSA NOTE
09/12/2015 Category: Service
Quick and accurate service
They told me what they needed to do to make my car work great and gave me quick and friendly service.

VD

TRACEY P.
Mead, WA
NISSAN XTERRA
09/10/2015 Category: Sales
my salesman, Tony, was awesome!
I would shop here again.

LD

WALTER L.
NISSAN VERSA
09/07/2015 Category: Service
Quick & Easy
Routine service interval handled on time for and in-and-out maintenance.

MV

PK
PATRICIA K.
09/05/2015 Category: Service
People are Great; Prices are Immoral
The price for services are way out of proportion, 700.00 to change fluids.......outlaws
Julie S. from Dave Smith Nissan responded on 09/08/2015

When a customer brings in their vehicle to our service department, we provide a courtesy multi point inspection. This report allows our customers to know what services we have recommended be done right away, or in the near future. For the recommended services, we let our customers know what the estimated costs are so they can be prepared. The report gives you an estimated total for ALL recommended services.  Our Nissan Trained Technicians and Service Advisors only want to provide our customers with an overall exceptional service experience. As far as your vehicle with the current mileage, the recommended services were:
replace air filter, perform Transfer case fluid service, Perform Emissions service, Perform rear differential service, Perform brake system fluid exchange and replace transmission fluid.
I apologize we did not express the value in the recommended maintenance items needed. Our research shows that the cost for our services are competitively priced. Please accept my most sincere appology.

MONIQUE W.
NISSAN JUKE
09/05/2015 Category: Service
Prompt service
Always treated in a professional manner.

JAMES L.