Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene

REX C.
Dalton Gardens, ID
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
warning light
They listened and handled my concerns with great care and efficiency!

CD

DN
DEBBIE N.
Ford Edge
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Took my car in for regular servicing. It was done in a very timely manner and staff were extremely nice.

Exeptional Service in the Sales Dept
This is our third automobile we have purchased in the last 3 years from Mike White Ford and the experience just gets better and better. We were in and out within 2 hours today purchasing a Ford Explorer 2020. Jose, Mike, Mike and Kirk were extremely accommodating, professional, thorough and knowledgeable. We purchased the exact vehicle that we were looking for. We were educated on the vehicle, in and out. We financed it and was walked through the entire process smoothly with no surprises. We look forward to the next purchase with Mike White Ford and their very talented and friendly team. We are very thankful to them for making this such an easy process with no headaches or wasted time. Thank you again. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Ken and Delina Basore

TE
TREVOR E.
good service
good service

MILFORD L.
Coeur D Alene, ID
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Long Property Management
Tyler in service was so very helpful in getting a set of tires for our 2015 Ford Explorer. He stayed late one evening and waited for our son to come down from Ponderay and pick up a rental car to use the following day.

Spokane, WA
Ford E450
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Curt Shewmake Great Floors Store Operations
I have been working with Kirk Lauer for some time now. He is professional, courteous, and fun to work with. Terra and Andrew also make it a pleasure to come to the dealership.

DWIGHT C.
Athol, ID
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Mr White carries on Ford expectations. Ford quality and trust.
Dealer Service Techs, follow through with their word to me. I applaud Mr White for his great crew.

DAVID S.
Hayden, ID
Lincoln MKX
Service guys are great
Had my Lincoln in to get the snow tires on and as usual the service was great. Cole is such a friendly young man and he always makes us feel welcome.

JEFFREY L.
My Ford Dealership
It's great knowing that I will , and always have been treated like a valued customer. I want to thank everyone that works at Mike White Ford for their help and friendliness.

DOUGLAS R.
Blanchard, ID
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Recall and regular check up (oil change, tires, etc.)
easy to schedule, dropped of day early, and vehicle redy next day early. Friendly, polite service people. Glad I got extendned warranty and got to Mike White for my service.

KJ
KEITH J.
Athol, ID
Recall check
Upon my recent recall appointment, the staff not only checked my recall quickly , they also did an 12 point inspection . They called me and told me of things that needed to be done if possible. They also did an oil change on the truck. I felt they went above and beyond service. A job well done , thank you Jessie and the ford staff!!!

LYNN S.
Careywood, ID
pressure sales
oil change/service was fine, they wouldn't check why my service engine light was on without another appointment, (a 2 hr drive for me) they tried to sell me almost 900 dollars worth of early unneeded maintenance. I know I need to do these things …. but not for another 30000 miles! I feel like they are into pressure sales on service. I would have been very happy if they just plugged the truck into the computer to tell me I need a new thermostat. I got a mechanic from another local place to diagnose this in 5 mins.

Auto Start
The people you have working there are just wonderful, I had thought it would take about 2 hours and they were done within 1 hour. The service department was great and the gentleman who actually put in my auto starter was just so nice. The best part is seeing Tara at the front desk she is always amazing to talk to even when she is crazy busy. I would recommend Mike White Ford to everyone and I do.

Hayden, ID
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
The service schedulers - Cole did an excellent job
Cole makes getting you vehicle serviced a pleasure

JOHN D.
Priest River, ID
11/07/2019 Category: Service
great service is the norm
I've always recieved great service and attention to my needs.

Otis Orchards, WA
11/06/2019 Category: Service
I've never had such good service on my car!
I brought in my 2010 Ford Fusion that I did not buy from this dealership for Ford recall repairs. I was impressed at how fast, polite, and organized they were. When I explained other issues such a my power steering failing and car suddenly dying, Christian listened and took notes. Christian had my paperwork and went over everything in just a couple minutes, and then got me a ride to work. Everything was finished on time, and they offered me extended warranty on a part that was causing a power loss issue. He had the extended warranty part in the next day and a service appointment set up for me. I was ready to be done with Ford, but after this experience I would definitely do business with Mike White Ford. The best dealership I've ever been to!
Haley B. from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 11/07/2019

Anonymous, thank you for the great review! We're so that we were able to take care of your needs on your Fusion! I'll make sure to pass your kind words along to Christian! We're so thankful that you gave Ford another chance and are grateful for your choosing to do business with us! We look forward to serving you again in the future!

LT
LORRI T.
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
I felt like I mattered to the staff.
Haley B. from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 11/07/2019

Lorri, thank you for the 5 star review! We're glad that you felt like you mattered - because you do! Our customers are our #1 priority and we try to live with that ethos every day! Thank you for choosing Mike White Ford! We look forward to serving you again in the future!