Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene

Overall Rating 1.75/5rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75

JOSH P.
Good job
I was a walk in oil change. It was handled promptly and was great cost. To top it off I even received a voucher for a free car wash.

REX C.
Dalton Gardens, ID
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
lof
Great Above & Beyond service

Liberty Lake, WA
Attention To DETAIL
I really appreciated their attention to detail on my added on diagnosis & repair to the main repair of the alternator. I have been getting repairs/diagnoses for years at various Ford Service centers and other mechanics and no one solved the various dash light issues. Mike White Ford and Chelsea in Service showed real ethics and helped me tremendously.

Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
The service advisors - Kyvin

LN
LINDA N.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and check up
I just love this team of service group. I really like they care they give me each time I come in. Definitely a five star team Thanks

GH
GORDON H.
Harrison, ID
03/15/2019 Category: Service
On time. Below estimate
I feel that my maintenance rep and mechanic listened to my problem and corrected them. I also appreciated riding with my mechanic and his explanation of how my 4 wheel shift works.I
Mallory G., Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 03/16/2019

We are pleased to hear that our service is always meeting your high expectations, Gordon! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us we truly appreciate it. We look forward to your next service visit!

DOUGLAS B.
Pinehurst, ID
Ford Edge
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Jeff is a Rock Star!
Had a wonderful time doing business with this dealership again! Friendly and courteous sales force. Getting to KNOW the guys who have been there for many years. Jeff is a wonderful addition to the team.
Mallory G., Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you so much Douglas, for this glowing review! We are pretty lucky to have Jeff apart of our Mike White Ford Family! Our goal is to not make you feel like a customer for a day but, a friend for a lifetime and we are glad to hear Jeff did that! We appreciate you choosing Mike White Ford and look forward to your next visit!

CP
CECIL P.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
03/14/2019 Category: Service
The technician needs to wash his hands or take his rubber gloves off before jumping in my truck getting oil all over my steering wheel

Thank you so much Cecil, for this wonderful recommendation and feedback! I will go ahead and pass it along to the tech. We appreciate you choosing Mike White Ford and look forward to your next visit!

CK
CHARLES K.
recalls
very good took care of problems and did a good job
Mallory G., Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 03/13/2019

This is what we like to hear Charles! Thank you for the 5 star rating and review. We appreciate your choice in Mike White Ford and look forward to seeing you again!

Quick and accomodating
Very professional and timely service. Great coffee in the waiting area!

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate and review our dealership! It`s great to hear that you enjoyed our waiting room and our coffee! We appreciate you choosing Mike White Ford and look forward to your next visit.

HW
HELEN W.
Spirit Lake, ID
Awsome customer service!
As usual, all service department representatives were friendly, polite and knowledgeable.

Thank you so much Helen for the 5 star review! We are very proud of the team we have in our Service Department! It's great to hear that their knowledge and collaboration really show through to you. We appreciate you choosing Mike White Ford and look forward to seeing you again.

Coeur D Alene, ID
Tire repair
Prompt service
Saved the tire .

We love happy customers! It`s great to hear that our Service Department was able to save your tire. With this winter you never know what you will drive over! We appreciate you choosing Mike White Ford and look forward to your next visit.

VG
VERNON G.
Ford Super Duty F-450 DRW
F450
Outstanding service work and cover all the details
Mallory G., Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 03/12/2019

We are pleased to hear that our service is meeting your expectations, Vernon! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We look forward to your next service visit and appreciate you choosing Mike White Ford.

BL
BRIAN L.
Post Falls, ID
A well run Ford dealer.
It's clear that there is good management in place as the employees are happy and willing to go the extra mile for customers. Seems simple, but hard to find in most businesses today. Bravo making it all work. From sales, to parts to service they take great care of our cars.

Wow Brian, thank you so much for this glowing review! We are very proud of the team we have here at Mike White Ford and it`s great to hear that no matter which departments you went to you had an excellent experience. We look forward to seeing you again and thank you for the 5 star review!

MJ
MARC J.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
The Employees
I am never surprised and completely satisfied when I leave.

This means so much to us Marc! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We appreciate you choosing Mike White Ford and look forward to seeing you again.

JANN K.
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Oil change. Please remember to add the sticker reminder....

Thank you so much Jann, for taking the time to rate and review our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and I will make sure to let everyone know. Thank you again for choosing Mike White Ford and we look forward to your next visit.

LINDA M.
Spokane, WA
Over paid
We over paid for our truck, tried to get the dealership to buy it back 6 months later. The difference that was offered was $5-6,000 less than what we paid for the truck 6 months earlier. How does that much depreciation occur in 6 months??? So either we were over charged in the first place or taken advantage of on the other end. We tried to work with the dealership but never got anywhere. So now we owe ( a lot more) than what the truck is worth. Not a great feeling. This was our second purchase from the dealership, so we spent a lot of money there in one year. Never will do business with the dealership again nor EVER recommend it to anyone.

Hello Linda, thank you so much for taking the time to rate and review our dealership. After speaking with my General Sales Manager Nate Bligh, we would like to discuss this matter with you over the phone. If you would not mind giving us a call at 208-664-9211 so we can hopefully find a solution. We appreciate you choosing Mike White Ford and look forward to hearing from you.

Post Falls, ID
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Courteous, quick and expert service
Great experience. Quick processing and they were done earlier than expected. Courteous and professional.

I'm glad to hear that our Service Department was able to get you in and out early! We appreciate you choosing Mike White Ford and look forward to your next visit.

JEFFERY H.
Deer Park, WA
Lincoln Navigator L
03/10/2019 Category: Service
Return to refix a repair
My Lincoln Navigator rear window washer was recently repaired during a service. It worked for about 3/4 days. Had to return from Deer Park 1 1/2 hr. drive each way plus 3hr repair. (6hrs of my time) not to mention gas. They told me a other end of the pump/hose came off. (Applied hose clamps to both ends). Oh well, they gave me a car wash coupon. (?) I lost a little faith! Staff was curdious. Recommending a yes, because they don't have a 1 thru 5 rating. (2 maybe a 3) 5 being best. Thanks for listening.

Thank you so much Jeffery, for taking the time to rate and review our dealership! I did go ahead and speak with your advisor, if you could please give me a call at 208-664-9211 I would be more than happy to speak with you a little more about this so we can make sure your next visit is better than your last. We appreciate you choosing Mike White Ford and look forward to hearing from you.

DONALD M.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
great team work
Workers all great team players

Thank you so much Donald, for this amazing review and recommendation! We love happy customers, and appreciate you choosing Mike White Ford!