Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene

Overall Rating 1.75/5rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75

Always great service
Kevyn is an amazing service advisor! He always keeps me in the loop of anything and everything. Always makes me feel appreciated as a customer. I don’t even drive a Ford, but I take my Lexus here for service because you guys are the best!

DAVID S.
Warranty work
While in for an oil change the dealership found a damp area under my oil pan and they felt the pan gasket needed to be changed. It was covered under warranty and the repair work scheduled. The process was easy and I was treated well as always. I’ll know later if the new gasket is holding.

DORAL M.
First 5000 mile service on (2018) F-150
The service work was completed timely--great work .

JEFFREY L.
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Mike White Ford
I am very pleased with this dealership. The entire staff has always treated me with respect as a customer and a friend.

RL
RANDY L.
Plummer, ID
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Very professional, streamline, and thorough I felt very taken care of.
Mallory G., Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 06/15/2019

Thank you Randy, for this kind and thoughtful words about our dealership. We appreciate you choosing Mike White Ford and look forward to your next visit!

MICHAEL H.
Spirit Lake, ID
Not too happy
Took my car in for a new key. When I picked the car up the airbag light was on in the dash. Was not on when I dropped the car off. I have a feeling the 6'5" guy that moved my car moved the seat back and possibly triggered the light due to a wiring issue under the seat. Not his fault. The problem I have is they told me it would be 2 hours before anyone could look at or I could make another appointment. I live 25 miles from the dealer and am now driving the car with a faulty airbag. Service writer said there was a note by the guy that did the work that the airbag light was on when he got the car. Nothing was on the service invoice about that. That could have been the case (Big guy that moved my seat). What ever the reason the light came on, it happened there. They should have stepped up and at least hooked it to the computer for a diagnosis.
Mallory G., Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 06/14/2019

Good Morning Michael! Thank you so much for taking the time to write some great feedback! It looks like your Service Advisor was Jesse and he just informed me that he will be giving you a call. If you have anymore questions please, feel free to reach out to me. We appreciate you choosing Mike White Ford and look forward to your next visit!

EF
ERIC F.
Excellent Customer Services
The service reps were friendly and responsive and met their timelines.

Thank you so much, Eric for this glowing review about our Service Department. We appreciate you choosing Mike White Ford and look forward to your next visit!

My car died
So I was having a really really really bad day… And then my car died in 80° heat in the middle of Coeur d’Alene.
A tow truck driver rescued me and took my car to the Ford garage… Where it’s sat for two days and got fixed.

My car now has a new alternator and it runs.

Life is much better now.

This is what we like to hear! I apologize that you had a rough day, but I`m pleased to hear that you are now having a better one. We appreciate you choosing Mike White Ford and look forward to your next visit.

GG
GARY G.
Good work good price
Pricing quick lubes in the area Mike White was a better price. Had to make an appointment but you get Ford quality at a better price. Would rather have a certified Mechanic work on my can then a kid off from college for the summer. Sorry Kid.

Thank you so much Gary, for this 5 star review! We appreciate you choosing Mike White Ford and look forward to your next visit!

SO
STEVEN O.
Warranty work
Felt like they cared

We do care Steven! Here at Mike White Ford we don`t want to make you a customer for a day, but a friend for a lifetime. We appreciate you choosing Mike White Ford and look forward to your next visit!

JEFFREY T.
Liberty Lake, WA
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Thanks for another great oil change and recall work.
Mallory G., Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you so much Jeffrey, for choosing Mike White Ford for all your service needs! We appreciate you and look forward to your next visit!

DOUGLAS M.
Friendly service
Friendly service. Took a little longer than a Jiffy Lube would, but service is better.

Thank you so much Douglas, for this great review! I apologize that it did take a little longer and I hope we can surprise you with your next visit! We appreciate you choosing Mike White Ford and look forward to your next visit!

SO
STEVE O.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Very nice experience today!!!
Today we had a great experience and everything seems to be fixed and the oil change went well. Jesse was real helpful.

This is fantastic to hear Steve! I`m pleased that Jesse, was able to help you with all of your needs, we are happy to have him apart of our team! We appreciate you choosing Mike White Ford and look forward to your next visit!

Ford Expedition EL
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Wife had to go ask if her car was ready after seeing her vehicle sitting in the parking lot for over 15 minutes. Recommend being a little more on top of things when you have a customer waiting on there vehicle.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! If you would not mind giving me a call or sending me an email so I can gather all the data and facts, I would be more than happy to see what happened here so we can get this situation resolved. We appreciate you choosing Mike White Ford and I look forward to hearing from you.

Blanchard, ID
The Waiting Room and the Bullit Mustang
They didn’t check the air conditioning as I requested.

I`m pleased to hear that you enjoyed our waiting room and BULLITT. If you would not mind reaching out to me either phone or email, so I can get your information so we can dig deeper into this! We appreciate you choosing Mike White Ford and I look forward to hearing from you.

CHRISTINE S.
Ford C-Max Energi
professional yet friendly service
Sometimes comparisons make a point in reviews, here's mine.
I had my car towed to Mike White Ford for service, and I had to wait until the next day for my car to be fixed. Coincidently, my husband's car was over at the Subaru dealership "next-door", so I went over there to pick it up for him and to use it while I was waiting for my car. The Subaru service department there was extremely unprofessional. One service attendant was talking to 2 cute blondes after handing then their final paperwork-for what seemed like a half hour , but was more like 10 actual minutes without greeting me or saying "I'll be with you in a minute." The other service attendant was talking to no one and completely ignored me. When someone else finally assisted me, he seemed unfriendly and "resigned" to go get our Subaru for me.
By contrast, everyone at Mike White Ford is always professional and friendly -Specifically Joe and Kevin for this trip. And of course, there is LouGene who is always the best when I need a ride to work. It is nice to know that some places value professionalism in their service departments. Thank you.
Christine Singer-Pritts
Mallory G., Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 06/12/2019

Wow, Christine! Thank you so much for this glowing and wonderful review about Keyvn, Joe and our service team! I am so pleased to hear that you had a fantastic time with us and we always look forward to seeing you. We appreciate you choosing Mike White Ford and hope you have a great week!

Otis Orchards, WA
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Always fast and courteous.

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a great review! We hope the next time you come in, it will be a 5 star visit. We appreciate you choosing Mike White Ford and hope you have a wonderful day.

SF
STEPHEN F.
Athol, ID
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly experience with great and fast service. Took less than an hour to service my vehicle including tire rotation.

Thank you Stephen, for this amazing review! We will always try to make it a fast and smooth process for you, since we understand how valuable time is. We appreciate you choosing Mike White Ford and look forward to your next visit!

Rick B.
Hayden, ID
06/11/2019
Customer Service
took my father in-laws car to be serviced and had the best service ever.
Mallory G., Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 06/11/2019

Wow Rick, this is amazing to hear! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this 5 star recommendation! We appreciate you choosing Mike White Ford and look forward to seeing you again!

AK
ALVIN K.
Hayden, ID
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Fast reliable service. I feel very confident that my Ford F-150 was taken care of properly.

Alvin, thank you for this glowing review! I`m happy to hear that you and your F-150 were taken care of properly. If there is anything else you need please, do not hesitate to give us a call. We appreciate you choosing Mike White Ford and look forward to your next visit!