Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene

09/20/2020 Category: Service
We had a great experience with the people in the service department.
Great Service!

KENYA B.
Post Falls, ID
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
09/19/2020 Category: Service
Work on my vehicle
I took my vehicle in to get some repairs on the horn, headlights and found out about a leak. Everything was repaired and works great. Dealt with Jesse, Christian and Tyler who, checked me out... all were pleasant and knowledgeable, a pleasure to work with.

RANDALL W.
Ford F350
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Professional staff with no hassles. In & out, got me on the way quickly!

GF
GUS F.
Ford F250
Work done with pride
I always have the best advice and care from Mike White Ford!

JUDITH F.
Ford Edge
Service Department
The service department is always clean. The service advisor was polite, understanding and explained what items needed to be done. The mechanics always leave my vehicle clean and the seat is in the place I left it. I appreciate the little things.

EF
ERIC F.
excellent service as always
took my car in for its 60,000 mile service. Was in and out while I waited and Tyler is always was a fantastic service advisor. Highly recommend their service department

JO
JALON O.
Post Falls, ID
Very Helpful
Westin was a pleasure to work with and he really helped me recover!

SCOTT B.
Coeur D'Alene, ID
Tires & Alignment
Excellent service and product. Appointment on time, completed way ahead of schedule and as always the staff was great

JEFFRIE H.
Rathdrum, ID
Service appointment
I made a service appointment on line. They were ready for me when I arrived. Service was prompt.
Haley B. from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 09/17/2020

Jeffrie, thank you for the excellent review! We're so glad that your service experience was prompt and easy from appointment to finish! It was a pleasure to serve you! Thank you for choosing Mike White Ford! We look forward to serving you again in the future!

RYAN G.
Renton, WA
09/16/2020 Category: Service
The staff at Mike White Ford was incredibly helpful with getting me my new truck. Even though I was all the way over in Seattle, it was still more comfortable and easy than any in person car buying experience that I’ve had.
Haley B. from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 09/17/2020

Ryan, thank you for the 5 star review! We're so glad that you had such a smooth and enjoyable experience! It was a pleasure to serve you! Thank you for choosing Mike White Ford! We look forward to serving you again in the future!

RL
RON L.
Spirit Lake, ID
Great service, great people
Always great to see and talk with Joe, great person.
As always you guys did a wonderful job
And a speedy service.
Thank all of you folks for your dedication on servicing.
Keep up the great work.
Haley B. from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 09/17/2020

Ron, thank you for the great review! We're so proud of Joe and will pass along your kind words to him and the entire service department! It was a pleasure to serve you! Thank you for choosing Mike White Ford! We look forward to serving you again in the future!

ST
STEPHEN T.
Coeur D'Alene, ID
09/16/2020 Category: Service
As usual, consistent professional service from the service department. Always happy to know my truck is maintained by professionals. Thanks again.
Haley B. from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 09/16/2020

Steven, thank you for the great review! We're so glad that you had fantastic and consistent service! It was a pleasure to serve you! Thank you for choosing Mike White Ford! We look forward to serving you again in the future!

RF
RICH F.
Oldtown, ID
Accommodating
I had no appointment but was worked in. Thank you!!
Haley B. from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 09/16/2020

Rich, thank you for the excellent review! We can't always promise to be able to get customers in without an appointment, but we're always glad when we can! It was a pleasure to serve you! Thank you for choosing Mike White Ford! We look forward to serving you again in the future!

JEFFREY B.
Ford F250
09/15/2020 Category: Service
Death Wobble
Quick service. Yet to see if they cured the Death Wobble
Haley B. from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 09/16/2020

Jeffrey, thank you for the 5 star review. We're glad that we were able to get your service done quickly! We're hoping that your wobble issue is taken care of as well! If not, please let us know! It was a pleasure to serve you! Thank you for choosing Mike White Ford! We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Dalton Gardens, ID
Ford Transit Van
09/15/2020 Category: Service
Thank you for your quick service. Everyone from dropping off the van to picking up the van was super helpful. I appreciate the professional and courteous customer service.
Haley B. from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 09/16/2020

Anonymous, thank you for the 5 star review! We're so glad that you had such a great experience from start to finish! It was a pleasure to serve you! Thank you for choosing Mike White Ford! We look forward to serving you again in the future!