Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene

BP
BLAKE P.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Terrible communication
Was in to have my car checked and was supposed to be done and called by Monday at noon. I called to find out an update several times and finally had to go in. They then had my car done and it was ready to go. Would have been nice to know.
Haley B. from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 06/19/2019

Blake, we are very sorry to hear about your experience. Please accept our sincerest apologies and know that we are taking your experience to heart and view all feedback as a learning opportunity. We promise to do better in the future and hope that if you give us the opportunity to do business with us again, your service will be exceptional.

RONNIE M.
Pinehurst, ID
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Poor Service
Set up an appointment to have my car done on a Friday, took it in on a Thursday and left it with them. It took us a week to get an appointment too. We came in on the following Monday to pick it up and it was not ready, they had just started working on it. There . was no phone call to let us know they were not done with it We did get a call on Tuesday to let us know there were still not done with it ,after 2 more hours they called to tell us they were done
Mallory G., Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 05/10/2019

Thank you so much Ronnie, for your feedback. I have pulled up your account and would like to speak with you, of course when you have some free time. I appreciate you choosing Mike White Ford and look forward to hearing from you.

SP
STEVE P.
Coeur D'Alene, ID
Dodge Ram 2500
05/04/2019 Category: Service
Overpriced for a Dodge Oil & Filter Change
I used to have great service when I was dealing with Joe Patafio as my service adviser, but since he is no longer working out on the service desk, I have no one there who knows about my 2004 Dodge Diesel. When I went in for my oil change the other day, I was told it would be $89 (I am guessing that is what it cost for a Ford Diesel oil change). I almost walked out right then, and maybe I should have. Then when I asked if they could change out my fuel filter for free, as I had brought one with me, I was told that it would be another $80+ as it takes .7 hours to change out the fuel filter. Again, they must be quoting the time it takes to change out a Ford fuel filter as it only takes 5 minutes to change out a fuel filter on my Dodge diesel. I know because I just timed myself doing the job here at home. I even informed the service adviser that his timing is way off, as .7 hours was too long to change my Dodge fuel filter. I was told that this is the standard time for fuel filters change outs. I let the adviser know that this time needs re-calibrated. I was given a lower price at checkout of $82.78 for my oil change and when I asked how come it still cost so much, I was told that I signed the paper work at $89. Not good customer service I think. After I left Mike White Ford, I called both Findlay Dodge and Dave Smith here in CDA, and found out that they only charge $69.75 for a Dodge oil and filter change on my diesel. I guess with your new higher pricing for Dodge oil changes, you have lost me as a customer. I have been a loyal customer since 2009 when I first went to Tom Addis Dodge. I will NOT be recommending your service department to any of my Dodge friends. I sure miss working with Joe Patafio who knows all about Dodge diesel trucks.

LINDA M.
Spokane, WA
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Over paid
We over paid for our truck, tried to get the dealership to buy it back 6 months later. The difference that was offered was $5-6,000 less than what we paid for the truck 6 months earlier. How does that much depreciation occur in 6 months??? So either we were over charged in the first place or taken advantage of on the other end. We tried to work with the dealership but never got anywhere. So now we owe ( a lot more) than what the truck is worth. Not a great feeling. This was our second purchase from the dealership, so we spent a lot of money there in one year. Never will do business with the dealership again nor EVER recommend it to anyone.
Mallory G., Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 03/12/2019

Hello Linda, thank you so much for taking the time to rate and review our dealership. After speaking with my General Sales Manager Nate Bligh, we would like to discuss this matter with you over the phone. If you would not mind giving us a call at 208-664-9211 so we can hopefully find a solution. We appreciate you choosing Mike White Ford and look forward to hearing from you.

MICHAEL C.
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Terrible
Twice I have made an appointment to get recall notices complied with. Each appointment has had to be about a month in advance which is plenty of time to get required parts needed. When I arrived each time I have been told I will have to come back as they need to order the parts!!! REALLY! Do you think we like to waste time and effort making these appointments? It is very frustrating to say the least.
Mallory G., Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 02/19/2019

Hello Michael, I have spoken with your Service Advisor Jesse, and he will be giving you a call very soon to help clean some of this up. We truly do appreciate you writing this review and hope your next experience is better than your last. Have a wonderful day.

Sagle, ID
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Not what I thought
Not sure where to start, I bought a certified clean 2017 Ford F-250 10 months ago! When I bought this truck there was a rattle/squeak in the passenger door that was noted and they were going to fix at a later date. About a month ago I took my truck to a different ford dealer closer to my house, I figured they could just fix the rattle under warranty but I was wrong. They tore into my door and found the problem but said they could not fix it under warranty due to the fact that the door on the passenger side was a replacement door and not the original. What????? So I immediately called mike white ford and got an appointment and told them my concern. They tore into the door and told me that they could not guarantee one way or the other if it had a replacement door or not. On top of this I left the truck for 4 days to fix the rattle that they said they had fixed. Nope, when I left the dealer it was rattling immediately!!!! Not happy!!! First of all I thought I was buying a clean truck but now I am not sure what I got, and it still has a rattle in the door. The service is poor, I call and don’t get called back???Now I am going to go to a different dealer in Spokane and have them look at the truck!!!!
Mallory G., Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 01/02/2019

Hello, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! If you could please give us a call, whenever you can at 208-664-9211, Chelsea White would like to discuss this further with you! We appreciate you choosing Mike White Ford and look forward to hearing from you.

LH
LAURA H.
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Sold me a truck with back window defroster not working.
I really fill that it should have been. Cover because was sold that way
Mallory G., Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 01/03/2019

Hello Laura, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. If you could please give us a call when you can at 208-664-9211, Ed Baker our Service Manager would like to speak with you. We appreciate you choosing Mike White Ford and look forward to hearing from you.

WD
WADE D.
12/24/2018 Category: Service
On my scheduled maintenance they miss something every time
Last time I went in they said they rotated the tires and they did not.this time I went in they charged me to top off the DEF fluid and they did not it read empty 20 miles after I left windshield wiper fluid was not topped off and 2 lug nuts were loose
Mallory G., Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 12/26/2018

Hello Wade, thank you so much for taking the time to rate and review our dealership. If you could please give me a call at (208) 667-3510 I would like to discuss this situation further with you, since we are  not showing this data in our records. We appreciate you choosing Mike White Ford and look forward to hearing from you.

JEREMY B.
Osburn, ID
11/30/2018 Category: Service
To many visits
5 visits to fix the heated front seat and 4 visits to replace a front strut and repair a clunk. Way too many. Love the people,not the amount of times to fix the vehicle.
Mallory G., Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 12/05/2018

Hello Jeremy, thank you for taking the time to rate and review our dealership. If you could please give me a call, whenever it`s convenient for you! We appreciate you choosing Mike White Ford and look forward to hearing back from  you.

R R.
11/25/2018
I won't return, ever
My first visit, I wanted my power steering flushed, when I came to get my truck they drove it up to me but when I got in it it was if the vehicle didn't have power steering. Even though they knew they screwed it up they were going to try and give it to me like that. Needless to say I made them fix it. The next time I got a coupon for a cheap oil change so I brought it in. When it came time to change my oil again I ended up having to put a pipe on the end of a breaker bar to get the (15ft lb) oil pan bolt off and it still wasn't easy, the hand tight oil filter was no different. The next visit I brought my truck in for a diagnostic check on a missing issue. The service guy called me at work and told me I needed to come down and see this for myself and that he couldn't tell me over the phone. So I go down to find one of their mechanics took the entire top of my engine off and NO, they never asked me first but they wanted me to pay around $6k to fix it. I asked their service guy if he thought I was some kind of idiot? Long story short it took me over 2 weeks at the tune of $2k dollars to get my truck back. Now I need to change the oil they put into it and both the oil pan bolt and the oil filter are as if they have been welded on. I know the dealership has changed hands but it's still the same mechanics. Like someone else mentioned, they treat you like all you know how to do is turn the key. I usually do all the work on my rigs myself but a very few times, because of work issues, I've had to rely on them. What a great reminder why I don't bring my vehicle there. I will be finding someone else from now on. I won't even mention all the trouble my wife has had there with her car.
Mallory G., Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 11/27/2018

Hello R, thank you for taking the time to rate and review our dealership. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you would not mind giving me a call at (208) 667-3510 I would like to discuss more about this issue. We appreciate you choosing Mike White Ford and look forward to hearing from you soon.

BV
BOB V.
Hayden, ID
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Waste of time
I wasted 3 1/2 hour of MY TIME your service department can’t get their story straight. Didn’t even start working on it yet. Just an oil change so took my keys back and went down the street for the oil change had it done in 20 minutes. Can’t say anything good about your service department .
Mallory G., Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 11/02/2018

Hello Bob, I want to thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership. I apologize about the inconvenience this has caused. If you could please give me a call at 208-664-9211, I would like to get you over to our Service Manager Ed Baker. We want to continue doing business with you and make this right.

MK
MIKE K.
Ford Edge
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Business, as usual
This was a ruetin service,and took about an hour..The only over site was they forgot about me waiting in the customer lounge,only after checking my phone for text,did I see a miss call from the srevice department to come and pick up my car..valued customer, not this time.
Mallory G., Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 10/11/2018

Hello Mike, Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. I am very glad to hear that Kevin was able to speak with you, and I want to apologize about the miscommunication on our part. Kevin did take off for lunch and pass the information on to Tyler thinking you were not waiting in our lounge. We apologize again and if there is anything I can do please let me know.

10/10/2018 Category: Service
Very upset had my oil changed and all I heard was my car revving to the red line
Very upset both service writers had to get in my car and rev my motor in neutral for no reason if I wasn't at a dealership we would have had big problems don't know if I ever come back there very very upset I will not recommend it to another person family member friend or an enemy all I heard was my 2016 Dodge Challenger getting free red for no reason like I said lucky I was at a dealership if I was doing that to a customer's car I should have been fired

Hello, thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. Your challenger is a beautiful performance car and I do have to apologize that some of our service writers are not use to driving this type of vehicle all year round. If you would not mind giving me a call so I can make sure there is more communication involved so this situation does not happen again. We would love to earn your business back.  I can be reach at (208) 667-3510. Thank you again.

Brad S.
10/01/2018
Phone Call
I called today to get some help for my Bluetooth, and the first phone call took almost a minute to be picked up, and once it was picked up, all I heard was laughing, then I was hung up on. I called again and it took another minute to be picked up. I told the receptionist that I was having issues with my Bluetooth, and I was transferred to the service department. The receptionist in the service dept. said that the advisor was on the other line and would call me back momentarily. After an hour I have not been contacted. This is not the first time this has happened, and I have been very disappointed as of late with the service department. If there were another local Ford store in CDA, I would be talking to them, because I expect more from former members of the Parker family.
Mallory G., Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 10/04/2018

Hello Brad, Thank you for taking the time to rate our dealership. We strive for truly wonderful customer service and what I just read is unacceptable. I apologize about your first in contour trying to get a hold of us. If you could please give me a call at (208) 667-3510 I would like to discuss this more and make sure we can get you taken care of. Thank you again. Mallory G.

Coeur D'Alene, ID
Ford Expedition
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Antifreeze
Went in to get the coolant flushed and they did that but now the antifreeze is leaking all over the place. Seems typical of this outfit one step forward, two steps back.
Mallory G., Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 09/12/2018

Hi User, Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We use this feedback from our customers to help improve our processes to create better customer service. If you would not mind giving us a call I would be more than happy to pull up your account and see what happen. Please give me a call at 208-667-3510. Thank you. Mallory G.

DEREK D.
Kellogg, ID
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Poor Service
Made my appointment explaining all the issues. Appointment was three weeks out. Dropped it off and was treated like I didn't have an appointment and just showed up. Was told they did not think they could get to all of what was wrong. Picked it up and was told that I would have to come back in another month for the electronic issue to be looked at. Bought new tires but they did not have any paperwork they could provide me as to the warranty on the tires, specs or anything. Also said they could not do a tire alignment because it machine was tied up. Not sure why I put the effort into making an appointment for service work if they do not perform the work needed when i bring it in. Then tell me I have to come back in a month for somebody just to look at why my taillight assembly is out. Let's hope I do not get a ticket for having a taillight out between now and then.
Ed B., Service Manager from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 09/04/2018

Spoke with our customer, have scheduled appointment for 9/5 to inspect taillight concern and will provide paperwork on tires at that time..
Thank you Mr. D.

RP
ROBERT P.
Coeur D Alene, ID
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Treated terrible
Bought a brand hew truck cash in late 2013. 60000 dollars, when I traded it in on 2011 ranger I found that I got a lemon, to many things to list right now. Very disappointing experience. Have one more oil change on you and after that I will definitely never go back to you guys.

KP
KRYSTIN P.
08/08/2018 Category: Service
New name same problems
I spoke with Paul (I think that's his name). My wife dropped my car off because I was not home due to work. She was treated discourteously by the person she spoke with. I guarantee you I wont be back to that establishment.

DAVID R.
Rathdrum, ID
Lincoln MKZ
07/28/2018 Category: Service
very poor work
Parker Ford is the worst. They sell the car, then the customer be damned. I'd rather get a root canal at the dentist than bring my Ford to Parker Ford for service!

Spokane, WA
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Door rattles after service
Had a speaker fixed that was in a door panel. Now my door rattles. Very inconvenient to make an hour drive one way to have something like that fixed when it shouldn’t have been an issue if they did it right. Would have been nice to have a good job done to begin with especially since you kept my car over 6 hours so I wasted my entire Saturday waiting around in CDA and the only work that was done was the speaker replacement.