Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene

Overall Rating 1.75/5rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75

MARIO G.
04/22/2018 Category: Service
2015 Escape
Very good service and great Technicians. A better communication with the Service Advisor is is always advisable.

04/22/2018 Category: Service
2015 Escape for 30,000 miles servce
Service for my vehicle was great, no problems.
My problem is the Service Advisor told me that I needed to have the transmission service due to the 30,000 miles scheduled. The cost was to be $179.95. I declined at the time and said if necessary I would have it done next time.
After returning home with the vehicle I looked in the manual under the Scheduled Maintenance section and found that it stated that the transmission is to be service at 150,000 miles. The 30,000 miles is for towing a trailer, or using car-top carrier, extensive idling or low-speed driving for long distances, as in heavy commercial use such as delivery, taxi or patrol car and in dusty or sandy conditions. I do not know which one of these conditions the Advisor thought this vehicle was used for which is none of them.
If I am wrong and this vehicle does need transmission service I will apologize and give 5 stars for the service. If the manual is correct the Advisor is incompetent and or trying to scam the public during services.
Sam G. from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 04/26/2018

Hi Mario. Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We use these to help improve our processes and provide the best customer service experience possible. I have been told our Service Advisor reached out to you and explained how/why we recommend certain services. We sincerely apologize for the miscommunication during the inital visit. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns about servicing your vehicle. Thank you.

KC
KEVIN SCOTT C.
Coeur D'Alene, ID
FORD F-150
05/23/2017 Category: Service
If only everything work flawlessly life would be simple!
The staff at Parker Ford has stepped up to the plate to address my previous issues around a vibration I've had to deal with for the past three months, and 5K miles. For the record, the truck had always tracked down the road straight, for whatever reason the passenger seat would shake excessively, although now is reduced to the point of at least it's not shaking itself from the floor board and the noise created from it. BTW this was or is not an over a exaggeration on my part either, or the noise being developed from it as noted from numerous other individuals.

That said the service manager spent the better part of two days to resolve the issue, installed new Ford wheels and tires off another truck in their lot. The majority of the vibration issue has now gone away, but and I don't mean this to be a knock in any way, the passenger seat will still vibrate during certain road conditions, only to a much lesser extent, just not completely gone away. Why that is IMO is still not understandable to me? There is no longer a noise, vibration in the steering wheel, the throttle pedal, or felt through the floor board during my brief rode test. The excess seat vibration has diminished which was my major concern.

As someone that analyzes everything for cause and effect, and being highly analytical for something not correct because of my acute ability to do so over a lifetime, I'm 54, has it's virtues and pitfalls. I call a spade, a spade, which has nothing to do with not being PC. I just call it as I see it, and not to be rude, or hurtful. I've dealt most of my business on a hand shake and will continue to do so, and I don't think I was or am being over critical!?! The entire staff at this dealership has alway been friendly, respectful and made every attempt to go above and beyond to provide a good service at a great price! I've been a customer since 2013 when it was owned by Tom Addis, and I bought the exact same truck! BTW I've never had a single problem until this issue! I'd like to continue to be a loyal Ford customer. Whether or not this issue is resolved completely has yet to be determined at this point, but I hope it's behind me. I prefer having my equipment preform to the standard which it was intended to do! It's not a horse that has a quirky mannerism I except because of it's behavior due to being a living animal, it's a truck! They should all drive down the road the same whether or not it's a XLT or XL. My 2013 XL crew cab 3.5L ecoboost drove great for over 86K miles with out a glitch, and I never thought this would be any different, but it has been just that. My only hope is this issue remains behind me.

A big hand out to Joe, and Paul for their time listening to my concerns and helping a issue that has plagued me since owning the truck.

Thanks!

“It is not by muscle, speed, or physical dexterity that great things are achieved, but by reflection, force of character, and judgment.”

05/23/2017 Category: Service
Second time and nothing accomplished about the vibration.
I've brought in twice now my new 2017 F 150 ecoboost crew cab about a vibration at 45 mph, and worse at 77-80 mph. The passenger seat shakes so much that it moves over an inch, and the back seats are shaking even though they're folded up. The first time I brought this to their attention, after them having it for 4 hours only to tell me I have non-factory wheels, they installed and mounted the original new tires BTW, only to tell me FORD will Not Warranty the vibration because of that!

Ok, so I did have the wheels and tires balanced twice by Discount Tire and when they installed them the first week of owning the truck, and still shaking down the road at 77-80 mph. Yesterday I had enough, I recognized if it's the wheels or tires swapped them out and go road test it! They did and it still shakes, and rattles going down the road!!

Well it there again today and I won't be driving it like I have been for the last 3 months and over 5,000 miles like that any more until it's fixed!
Paul S., Service Manager from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 05/25/2017

Kevin,
Thank you for your time herer at the dealership and allowing Us to address your concerns.  We try hard to help our customers and we appreciate when customers allow Us to find a resolution.
Please let us know if we can help wit hanything in the future.

JANA H.
FORD EDGE
12/17/2016 Category: Service
Service, People,
I received a call and I was told that they are in the process of remodeling.

12/17/2016 Category: Service
Service Writers are excellent, Vehicle Service is excellent, But why is the cashier in the garage?
Service Writers are excellent, Vehicle Service is excellent, But why in the world do I have to go back out into the garage and cold to complete my vehicle paperwork instead of doing it in the same, SAFE, place that I was already comfortably seated in and payment could be completed in. What if I had children with me today, do you want them running around in the garage while I complete the paperwork and payment. When I drop the car off they stay in the car seat until I go into the customer waiting room. So, where did that service go? So I say NO I will not get my car serviced at Parker Ford Lincoln anymore!
Paul S., Service Manager from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 12/19/2016

Jana,

Thank you for the time today on the phone. As I mentioned we are working hard on new processes here in the store and also looking forward to a remodel of our store that will incluse a nice,safe warm waiting area and new cashiers location. Thank you for the patience while we make our upgrades!

If you have any further questions or needs please feel free to reach out to me directly. We look forward to servicing your vehicles needs in the future.

LARRY S.
Hayden, ID
FORD SUPER DUTY F-250 SRW
12/11/2016 Category: Service
Great follow up
I've been a customer of Ford for 40 years and the folks at Parker are great.

12/11/2016 Category: Service
not to happy
Ok, the guys and gals there are very friendly. But i brought my truck in for a maintenance item. I drove it one day and it isnt fixed. The shop charged Ford for warrenty service, as a stock holder i find that wrong. Fix it right the first time. Now I have to go through getting my vehicle into the shop again.
Paul S., Service Manager from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 12/12/2016

Larry,

Thank you for the time by phone. we ar eglad to hear the problem has seemed to fix itself.  As I mentioned if you need any further assistance please let us know we will be diligent in addressing it for you.

LL
LEWIS L.
Spokane, WA
07/20/2019 Category: Service
Jacob Mahar and his team always does a great job that is complete and timely

WH
WAYNE H.
07/20/2019 Category: Service
Staff has always been quick to help and friendly
From the sales Dept. to service department to the parts dept. the Mike White Ford team have always treated very well...thanks for your excellent customer service

FC
FRANK C.
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Recall Service
My '13 F 150 had a transmission recall.
Kevin in service handled the check in and out very professionally. What was going to be 45-60 minute process took 20 minutes!
Great service.

AD
ANNETTE D.
Newman Lake, WA
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Dalton Approved
Thank you for such courtesy and a comfortable place to wait for my oil change.

JORDAN R.
Hayden Lake, ID
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Incredible staff!!
Your service staff is always very welcoming and friendly... the best service I’ve ever had from a dealership or garage.

WA
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
Great service, nice people
Simple oil change today was timely everyone very nice.
Haley B. from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you so much for your kind review! We're glad your oil change went well and hope to serve you again in the future at Mike White Ford.

TK
TERRY K.
Air bag replacement
Good service, timely and quality work done
Haley B. from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 07/17/2019

Terry, thank you so much for the excellent rating. We pride ourselves on our good, quality work and are so glad that you had a great experience. We look forward to serving you and your Ranger in the future!

RICHARD B.
Dodge Ram 3500
Professional
Easy to deal with
Haley B. from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 07/17/2019

Richard, thank you so much for your excellent rating. I'm so glad that you found our dealership easy to deal with. Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you in the future.

ST
STEPHEN T.
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Decent price for oil change
Took my pickup in today for a basic oil change. Price was good at about $37 for a gas 3.5l engine. Only issue was that the 'done' time was guaranteed to be 4:30. They were about 15 minutes late, and almost made me late to work.
Haley B. from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 07/17/2019

Stephen, thank you so much for your feedback. I tried to call you to discuss the matter, but I left you a message. We always try to meet our done time and something must have happened in terms of extenuating situations with another customer's vehicle. It is not an excuse by any means and I fully apologize. We appreciate your business and hope that your next visit will be a true 5 star experience.

MARCI R.
Kingston, ID
Ford Edge
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
I scheduled an oil change/tire rotation and I got in and out very quickly!!! Thank You
Haley B. from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 07/16/2019

Marci, we are so thankful that you gave us the opportunity to serve you! We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience and thank you for the excellent review of Mike White Ford. We look forward to serving you in the future and appreciate you choosing to do business with us!

BRYAN S.
Ennis, MT
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
07/14/2019 Category: Service
As always, did just as I asked
I came in with a short list of items to be completed on my truck and as always they accomplished all within a timely manner and smiles on their faces. Love coming to this place to have my repairs done on my 12 year old truck 😊
Haley B. from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 07/15/2019

Bryan, we are so thankful that you gave us the opportunity to serve you! We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience and thank you for the excellent review of Mike White Ford. We look forward to serving you in the future and appreciate you choosing to do business with us!

TV
TYLER V.
That kevyn erbe guy
He's great at what he does and kinda cute too.
Haley B. from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 07/15/2019

Tyler, we are so thankful that you gave us the opportunity to serve you! We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience and thank you for the excellent review of Mike White Ford. We look forward to serving you in the future and appreciate you choosing to do business with us! We will make sure to pass your kind words along to Kevyn!

Silverton, ID
07/14/2019 Category: Service
Free oil changes for first two services.
I was not very happy with the fact that when I purchased this truck I was told I would get two free oil changes. Then I was told no because it had been over a year. I’m retired and don’t always drive my truck for everyday use. I don’t believe I was told this when I bought the truck. It isn’t a big thing but did not make me real happy.
Haley B. from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 07/15/2019

Anonymous, I would like to apologize. We are always looking for areas for improvement and it would appear that communication needs to be one of them. Due to the anonymous nature of this review, I can't reach out directly to you beyond commenting on this review. But if you would email me directly at hbaggins@mikewhitefordcda.com, I'd be more than happy to send you a certificate for a free oil change. We want to give you a true 5 star experience.

MICHELE D.
Newport, WA
Service dept.
Very friendly and helpful
Haley B. from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 07/15/2019

Michelle, we are so thankful that you gave us the opportunity to serve you! We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience and thank you for the excellent review of Mike White Ford. We look forward to serving you in the future and appreciate you choosing to do business with us!

MJ
MARLA J.
Athol, ID
07/13/2019 Category: Service
My husband picked up my car yesterday. Said the mechanic came out and talked to him, nice guy, very honest and informative. Credit to your company. Took a bit longer then planned but that was ok. You guys always treat us good and when we can afford a newer truck for Emmitt. We will be back. Thanks for taking care of us
Haley B. from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 07/15/2019

Marla, we are so thankful that you gave us the opportunity to serve you! We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience and thank you for the excellent review of Mike White Ford. We look forward to serving both yourself and Emmitt in the future and appreciate you choosing to do business with us!

RONNIE M.
Pinehurst, ID
Steering
Work very hard to solve the problem in my steering
Haley B. from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 07/15/2019

Ronnie, we are so thankful that you gave us the opportunity to serve you! We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience and thank you for the excellent review of Mike White Ford. We look forward to serving you in the future and appreciate you choosing to do business with us!