Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene

Overall Rating 1.75/5rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75

ST
STEPHEN T.
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Decent price for oil change
Took my pickup in today for a basic oil change. Price was good at about $37 for a gas 3.5l engine. Only issue was that the 'done' time was guaranteed to be 4:30. They were about 15 minutes late, and almost made me late to work.
Haley B. from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 07/17/2019

Stephen, thank you so much for your feedback. I tried to call you to discuss the matter, but I left you a message. We always try to meet our done time and something must have happened in terms of extenuating situations with another customer's vehicle. It is not an excuse by any means and I fully apologize. We appreciate your business and hope that your next visit will be a true 5 star experience.

Silverton, ID
07/14/2019 Category: Service
Free oil changes for first two services.
I was not very happy with the fact that when I purchased this truck I was told I would get two free oil changes. Then I was told no because it had been over a year. I’m retired and don’t always drive my truck for everyday use. I don’t believe I was told this when I bought the truck. It isn’t a big thing but did not make me real happy.
Haley B. from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 07/15/2019

Anonymous, I would like to apologize. We are always looking for areas for improvement and it would appear that communication needs to be one of them. Due to the anonymous nature of this review, I can't reach out directly to you beyond commenting on this review. But if you would email me directly at hbaggins@mikewhitefordcda.com, I'd be more than happy to send you a certificate for a free oil change. We want to give you a true 5 star experience.

GH
GORDON H.
Harrison, ID
07/13/2019 Category: Service
Long wait. Good results.
This is the second time I brought my truck in with this problem. The first time I was told it was likely just an issue with shifting in and out of 4 wheel drive. I was not charged the diagnosis. The grinding sound came back and yesterday the source of the problem found. It seems that my problem was resolved this time. 4 stars is because I scheduled a week in advance. I show up at 9:30 and was told it might be a couple hours before it could be looked at. I'm driving an hour to get to Ford. Would like my arrival and work done this morning so scheduled closer together. That and this problem was missed the first time and I ended up coming in a second time.
Haley B. from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 07/15/2019

Gordon, thank you for choosing Mike White Ford. I apologize that the problem was not identified on your first visit but am very glad that we were able to help you out on your second visit. Your concern on timing is valid and I will make sure that the Service Manager is aware. We strive for every experience to be a 5 star experience and it's clear that we failed in that endeavor for you. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to deliver a 5 star experience to you in the future.

JOSEPH R.
Blanchard, ID
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Timely service
Only took an hour for my service.
Haley B. from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 07/15/2019

Joseph, we are so thankful that you gave us the opportunity to serve you! We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience and thank you for the excellent review of Mike White Ford. We look forward to serving you in the future and appreciate you choosing to do business with us!

LW
LAWRENCE W.
Nine Mile Falls, WA
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
07/07/2019 Category: Service
Annual Service
Great service. The only issue I have is that I was pressured into installing new fuel filters with the rationale that "...the way we drive around here." I don't fit the mold and did not use my truck all winter. (It was garaged).
Haley B. from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 07/08/2019

Lawrence, we are so thankful that you gave us the opportunity to serve you! We look forward to serving you in the future and appreciate you choosing to do business with us! I apologize that you felt pressured regarding the fuel filters. We are always looking for areas to improve in and it would appear that communication is one of them. We hope that your next experience will be smoother and pressure free. Thank you for visiting us!

Careywood, ID
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Great customer care
Jesse made everything right with the issues I had with having to bring my car back an extra time. I have had multiple unhappy experiences with with Mike White Ford and have seriously considered no longer being a ford owner. (We have four Fords)

Thanks to Jesse I have some hope that my next appointment will be better.
Haley B. from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 07/03/2019

We're sorry to hear about your past experiences being less than stellar. But we're very happy to hear that you had a better experience with Jesse! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

JANICE S.
Wallace, ID
Jeep Cherokee
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Service at 9:00 on June 21st.
The service work was fine, but please remove the telephone numbers listed as Cont, Bus, and Cell. I only have my home number listed, and was called on that number to tell me that my car was ready. I do not give out my cell number, as I often have it turned off. Janice Solum
Haley B. from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 06/24/2019

Janice - Thank you for reaching out to us on this matter. We're sorry that the phone fields were less than satisfactory and hope the rest of your visit went smoothly. I will make sure that the service department is aware of the situation and that the incorrect numbers are removed. We hope to ensure a 5-star experience in the next time that you bring your vehicle to us. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do - (208) 664-9211.

JERRY H.
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Good people good service
Service with a smile. On time and on error free
Haley B. from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 06/20/2019

Jerry, we are so glad to hear that you had a great experience and thank you for the excellent review of Mike White Ford. We look forward to serving you in the future and appreciate you choosing to do business with us! We hope that your next experience with us will be 5 star perfection!

DOUGLAS M.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
Friendly service. Took a little longer than a Jiffy Lube would, but service is better.
Mallory G., Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you so much Douglas, for this great review! I apologize that it did take a little longer and I hope we can surprise you with your next visit! We appreciate you choosing Mike White Ford and look forward to your next visit!

Otis Orchards, WA
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Always fast and courteous.
Mallory G., Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a great review! We hope the next time you come in, it will be a 5 star visit. We appreciate you choosing Mike White Ford and hope you have a wonderful day.

MARGARET C.
Rathdrum, ID
Ram 1500
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Our visit was fine. Nothing special, we just went in for standard oil change and tire rotation. They did find a oil leak in the sock absorbers, so we took our truck to the Ram dealer to get that fixed.
Mallory G., Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you Margaret, for this review and recommendation. I`m pleased to hear that we were able to find that leak, and we hope your vehicle is back on the road! We appreciate you choosing Mike White Ford and look forward to your next visit!

Coeur D Alene, ID
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Overall very good service.
Mallory G., Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 05/18/2019

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We appreciate you choosing Mike White Ford and look forward to your next visit.

Sandpoint, ID
05/17/2019 Category: Service
2019 f150 Lariat
The salesman (Ray Coultrap) and the fleet manager (Michael Vickhammer) were great. They did everything they said they'd do plus some. The only reason I'm only giving 4 stars is because of the service department. When I took the truck in because of a noise (later determined to be check valve in the 4x4 system) the service department discounted my concern that the front hubs were not disengaging in 2H mode. When I picked up the vehicle I tested the hubs by backing up and observing the axles turned with the wheels and even showed the technician. He said it was "friction" and not to worry. Well, the vehicle had to go back in today and sure enough it has a bad transfer case computer that was not allowing the hubs to freewheel in 2H. I don't appreciate a service department that won't respect the customer and is more interested in moving vehicles through than in fixing them completely.
If someone were to want a ford I would recommend them as a place to buy but I would not recommend the service department. Of course this will be my last ford I buy since they can't even deliver a problem free vehicle from the factory.
Mallory G., Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us this amazing review and feedback. We appreciate you choosing Mike White Ford and hope you have a wonderful weekend.

DONALD M.
Blanchard, ID
05/15/2019 Category: Service
F-150
Good people and service.

Thank you so much Donald, for this amazing review regarding our Service Department. We appreciate you choosing Mike White Ford and look forward to your next visit.

DONALD L.
Hayden, ID
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Warranty Service
I was pleased with the warranty service for my door locks, although I had asked them to look at a tail light that had filled with water and they missed it....I've always had good service and friendly people and will continue to use Mike White. I realize stuff happens and that's OK...
Mallory G., Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 05/02/2019

Thank you so much Donald, for taking the time to share your experience with us. It`s great to hear that we were able to take care of those door locks for you, however if you would not mind giving me a call or shooting me a email so we can get that tail light taken care. We appreciate you choosing Mike White Ford and look forward to hearing from you.

ROBERT R.
Saint Maries, ID
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Second visit
I am good with the care that we got from Mike White Ford. My only concern is that the service people need to be more specific about charges and what they will be. I asked about our cost for the services we had and the service department told me there would be no charges. I assumed they meant at all but then there was a $100 deductible. I understand that there is a deductible but I thought the services being performed were under the original manufacture warranty not our extended warranty. Which was the question I asked when dropping off the vehicle. So, they really need to be more specific.

DK
DAVID K.
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Service Depatment
I enjoy getting my vehicle serviced at Mike White Ford. Employees are friendly waiting room is entertaining, and I love looking at Automobiles. Looking forward to my next oil change.
Mallory G., Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 04/05/2019

We love happy customers, David! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about our Service Department and its staff. We look forward to your next regular maintenance visit!

03/29/2019 Category: Service
Fast, friendly service
Thanks!
Mallory G., Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 03/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about our Service Department! We appreciate you choosing Mike White Ford and look forward to seeing you again.

CATHY H.
Coeur D'Alene, ID
Mazda CX-5
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and nice waiting room...
It was ok but I did ask Cole to change the wiper blades and they were marked as needing new ones but they didn't do it??? It took a hour and 20 minutes for just the oil change which I think was way longer than last time.
Mallory G., Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager from Mike White Ford of Coeur d'Alene responded on 03/28/2019

Thank you so much Cathy, for taking the time to rate and review our Service Department. If you would not mind giving me a call on your free time at 208-664-9211, I would like to discuss this situation over the phone and get more feedback. We appreciate you choosing Mike White Ford and look forward to your next visit.

03/28/2019 Category: Service
Good service, quick respone.

We are pleased to hear that our service is always meeting your high expectations! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We look forward to your next service visit!