Dave's Auto Service & Repair

Overall Rating 3.83/5Overall Rating 3.83/5Overall Rating 3.83/5rating 3.83rating 3.83

BC
B C.
12/15/2017
HONEST & DEPENDABLE
Back in the day, my parents would talk about the neighborhood garage. Dave's falls into that category. They are honest, dependable, and not afraid to tell you the bad news without sugar coating it. And the most important aspect, integrity. Mechanics are not perfect, errors can be made. Dave's owns up to those errors, and makes it right.

It is comforting to know the neighborhood garage still exists!

NL
NANCY L.
10/29/2011
Thank You!
You guys Rock! 5 Stars aren not enough to rate your outstanding service, with a smile!

JENETTE M.
10/24/2011
Always great service
As always, great service, quick turnaround. These guys do a great job, they're honest and service is a good value. I trust them with ALL my cars!

MOLLY M.
10/22/2011
Service for Brakes
Just had brake replaced and oil changed. They did a great job. Really happy. Thanks Dave and Jared

NN
Not willing to say N.
Riverside, CA
10/15/2011
Sad story
I thought Dave was a GREAT guy--and thanks him I did find several terrific folks. From whom I learned the work he did was not done right.

FEMALES BEWARE.

CAROLL S.
Oceanside, CA
10/15/2011
Used to think the world of Dave
now I think he is sloppy and far less than honest. I had to get the BAR involved and I still have not gotten satisfaction.

I am sorry to say this. I am sorrier than you can imagine to have gone through this.