Sandra M.
05/18/2021
The people
I have been with Kanaski’s for many years . I appreciate the professionalism and the work they do on my vehicles. I trust them to do what is needed and know they won’t do work that isn’t . Highly recommend them

Robert G.
King Of Prussia, PA
Toyota FJ Cruiser
05/04/2021
great service
quality repairs at a fair price

Joseph T.
Lincoln MKX
04/30/2021
A+ Customer Service
I am a relatively new customer and very pleased.
Friendly, straight forward, and fairly priced services. I'll be back😎

Joseph T.
Audi Q5
04/19/2021
Formula 1 Ready
I don't have a Silver Arrow but I do drive an Audi. The new Pirelli slicks feel like I'm driving Silverstone but in reality, just Rt 23. Thanks to Dave and the Team! Miami in 2022 maybe?

WB
William B.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/19/2021
Service is friendly, quality, & on time!
These people know what they r doing & perform the services well.

WL
William J L.
04/17/2021 Category: Service
William said they have given him good service, every time. They are very honest and if they don't need to repair something they will tell him. They provide great service.

David W.
04/14/2021
Trusted mechanic service
Great as always! Prompt, honest, hardworking. Excellent business

NT
Nanette T.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
04/12/2021
I’m so happy with my new tires I could drive to Florida right now!!
Always great service at Kanaskie’s!

David M.
Pottstown, PA
04/10/2021
Thorough and friendly service
Dave and Mike do an awesome job ! I had my vehicle in for its State Inspection. They had the Inspection completed within 30 minutes.

TT
Theresa T.
04/01/2021
Reputable, respectful and cares for their clients
I never worry when I take my cars to Kanaski Auto Repair. Service is always honest and timely.

ET
Elizabeth T.
Honda HR-V
03/30/2021
Best Service!
I moved to Spring City end of October and I had an alternator go bad in my truck. I researched ahead of time what to expect in costs and the quote I got was on target and when I picked car up it was LESS than quoted. I have brought cars in for inspection and maintenance and always the best service! Love these guys.

Jill D.
Royersford, PA
03/30/2021
Kanaskie's always explain what the problem was and what they did to fix it.
I thought I only needed headlight bulbs replaced. It turned out to be something else being the problem. Dave and team determined what was wrong and corrected it. The parts were not on hand, but Mike ordered what was needed and the job was completed in a timely manner.

PC
Peter C.
Honda Accord Coupe
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Peter's wife. She said the employees have always taken good of them and they are very happy with their service. They have been going to them for years.

TD
Tony D.
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Tony said the staff are terrific and he is very satisfied with the service that they provide.

EJ
Eric J.
Pottstown, PA
Acura TLX
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Eric said quick and easy