03/21/2019
Remembering what I forgot to write down to check.
Thanks for remembering to check the wheel bearing problem that you noticed on my previous visit and told me to watch out for it. I forgot to write it down when I dropped my car off but it was in your system as a potential issue and it was fixed. That's important to me to know you have my back and are looking out for me. I appreciate the care that is taken with my car when it is dropped off for service.

John L.
Spring City, PA
Buick Enclave
01/08/2019 Category: Service
John said that he recommends the business for service.

Robert W.
GMC Acadia
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the business is very nice, they do good work and the service is good.

James B.
Exton, PA
Volvo XC90
12/22/2017 Category: Service
James said the staff members provided good service.

PC
Phil C.
07/22/2017 Category: Service
Phil said this business was fast.

DONNA C.
03/01/2012
There very good
Dave would probably like to see a perfect score, but nobody is that good

Michael M.
01/29/2012
Oil Change
Glad I could wait with the vehicle and not be pushed into buying other add on services...

DONNA C.
12/27/2011
Almost perfect
Nobody gets a perfect rateing, their really great mechanics, very reasonable prices, and they get you in & out in a timely manner.