John R.
Ford Thunderbird
02/15/2020 Category: Service
John said the business was always great.

BRIAN M.
Indio, CA
Lexus ES 300h
02/14/2020
Murphy Lexus Maintenance
Service was excellent as always. Phil and Dave were outstanding.

Honda Accord Coupe
02/13/2020
Awesome service every time.
Always prompt, courteous and honest.

JEFF M.
02/08/2020
Maintenance service
As always Davies gives me great customer service. This time they provided a simple, easy to read summary of what they checked.

AA
ART A.
02/07/2020
Good service, friendly staff!
Friendly staff! Explained all recommended services and provided a detailed, written information of all services done and that need to be done in the near future.

AP
ANDREA P.
02/06/2020
Davies Comes Through Again.
Davies's diagnosed issue with 2004 Jeep and fixed it promptly. They have always come through for us since moving to Cat City in 2018. Better than any dealer shop you could ever go to. Honest and dependable!

DARREL B.
Chevrolet Corvette
02/06/2020
Great Job
Jeff really took care of my automotive needs! Give him a raise! Happy with the work done on my vehicle so thank you to the automotive technician. I'll be back!

CO
CHARLOTTE O.
Dodge Caliber
02/03/2020
Honest
Friendly, explains what is needed and why.Shows you photos of the problem and work done is well done. Will continue to go to Davies in the future.

MICHEAL P.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
02/01/2020
Professionalism and honesty
This was my second trip to Davies', the first being for my Hyundai Accent which they serviced so I could sell it for top dollar. This was form my beater with a heater, a 2003 PT Cruiser. They did a diagonostic and made suggestions and recomendations that we then discussed and decided upon which to work.
They were, again, honest and forthright and I will recomend them highly.

RO
RICH O.
02/01/2020
We took our Subaru in for spark plugs and like always, very friendly and take care of everything in a timely manner
Pricing is always competitive.
A good honest company to work with.

LJ
LISA J.
01/26/2020
Always great service.

MARTY C.
Mercury Sable
01/23/2020
Friendly people and excellent service; trustworthy
You're THE BEST.

PC
PAUL C.
Buick Regal
01/21/2020
Great Work on My Car
I called Davies Auto Care because I had something hanging down in front of my car. They were able to reattach the part and I was on my way.

Chuck W.
Delta, BC
01/18/2020
I own and operate a truck and trailer repair facility in my home base in Canada. I know what it takes to keep a customer happy and Davies Auto Care did just that. I had my Ford pickup in for some drive train repairs. They called with an estimate, we discussed the repair, they listened to my thoughts , and they repaired as we discussed. It was a experience I hope to use in my own business. Great job,100%.I would go back again.

Palm Desert, CA
Lexus ES 350
01/18/2020
Regular Lexus maintenance with car shuttle.
Friendly and thorough explaining what they went over.