CHUCK S.

TOM M.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
05/13/2020
Outstanding Service
After my Honda warranty expired, I took my Honda back to Davies Auto for servicing. I have been with Davies for many years now and will continue to go there. Their service is impeccable and thorough.
My Nissan serviced by Davies went over 280,000 before trading it in for my current Honda CRV.

TP
TONY P.
Nissan 350Z
05/07/2020
Honest, they tell you price up front.
The place is clean, the people are very professional. The work is done by licensed mechanics. Give the customer an itemized quote with all pricing. There are no guessing games on what the customer is going to pay.

DK
DEUANE K.
Nissan Murano
05/06/2020
Trustworthy, reliable, friendly, knowledgable!
Always great service and they never try to up sell you. I went in for what I anticipated to be a couple hundred bucks of work. Phil called a couple hours later to tell me the car only needed a slight adjustment. No charge. Wow!!

JOHN L.
Lexus LS 460
05/03/2020
Strut Replacement
I brought my car in for a strut replacement. Dave was easy to talk to and the office was nice, clean and cool. I was impressed with the hi tech way I got a link on my phone showing my car and the related parts circled. He also did a inspection of other components and asked for their history. No pushing any additional services. He kept me abreast of when the car would be ready for pickup. When I arrived the car was washed and ready to go!

BC
BILL C.
Jaguar X-TYPE
05/01/2020
Over the top service
Picked up, serviced, and delivered my car back to me within a few hours.
Dave D. from Davies Auto Care, Inc. responded on 05/01/2020

Bill, thank you for the great review,  and giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle.

CO
CHARLOTTE O.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
Dodge Caliber
04/17/2020
Honest
Good customer service. Explains what needs to be done and why. Trustworthy.
Dave D. from Davies Auto Care, Inc. responded on 05/01/2020

Charlotte, we apprectiate your compliment!

PS
Paloma S.
California
Kia Forte
04/14/2020 Category: Service
Paloma said she would recommend this business.

CL
CRAIG L.
04/09/2020
Superior Service
I've used Davies for my maintenance for more than 10 years. Repairs have always been completed on time and to my satisfaction. My latest repair was done "contactless" which gives me feat peace of mind in the current environment. Thank you Dave, Elaine and Phil and all your technicians.

Sarha W.
04/07/2020 Category: Service
Sarha said that everything was great, she was impressed and pleased.

SD
Steve D.
Tustin, CA
04/04/2020 Category: Service
Steve said the staff took care of him as soon as he walked in, they were clear, honest and trustworthy. He will be a returning customer.

PW
PAM W.
Rancho Mirage, CA
INFINITI QX50
03/31/2020
First Class Customer Service
Davies Auto Care has proved that they care about their customers by adapting their business model to accommodate the covid19 crisis.

I had to cancel my previously scheduled (and necessary) service because because of the shelter in place regulations.

Davies contacted me and offered to pick up my vehicle from my home, service it at their location and then drop my vehicle back at my home.

Thank you Dave and Elaine for providing such a wonderful service.

Truly a business that I know, like and trust.

Pam,
We are  happy we can accomadate your needs. We have made all the necessary adjustments to comply with CDC, regulations. We will continue to offer pick up and delivery with appointment. Thank you for your kind words.  We appreciate you!

Lee S.
GMC Acadia
03/28/2020 Category: Service
Lee said the mechanics are very professional.

Lee,
Thank you, we are here for all your GMC needs!

MARTY C.
03/25/2020
workman ship and excellent PR
When we leave Davie's, we know for sure our vehicle is safe to drive in every respect. The personal attention is A-1.

Marty,
Glad to keep your Ford running, you and your vehicle are in good hands.

Kia Sportage
03/24/2020
Always great service from Davies Auto Care
So far I have used Davies Auto Care for my oil change and some other service for my 2011 Kia Sportage and it's been great.
I highly recommend this company.
Dave D. from Davies Auto Care, Inc. responded on 04/06/2020

Thank you, we are happy to service your Kia, we appriciate you kind words.