MARSHA D.
04/24/2021
Once again the team at DC Auto came through for us. Quickly identified the problem.

BRENDA S.
Smyrna, GA
04/22/2021
Ron and the DC staff are awesome. Always do a great job.
I give a high rating to a company that takes pride in providing the best in what they offer. I also consider how they listen to your concerns and care put into serving my car. I have been using their service a few years and have been completely satisfied. Ron and the D.C.'s staff you are the best. And your prices are on point. Thank you for caring. Brenda S.

WP
WESLIE P.
04/19/2021
DC auto is the best.
DC auto is the best. They are always so prompt and friendly. Very honest and don’t try to add on unnecessary charges. I have been going to them since 2017 and would not go anywhere else.

04/12/2021
Poor communication
It started out that they did not communicate with me about changing my alternator. I had to call them to figure out that they were keeping it over night. They didn't tell me that they didn't have the part in and had to order it. They told me my car had to "cool off". For a simple job it took them a long time. When I picked up my car it was making an awful noise that they didn't tell me about. They said they would have to order me a new one and I still haven't heard from them. They were going to just let me drive off with my car sounding like that. And to top it all off, the mechanic called me poptart. Cool.
Ron F. from D.C. Auto responded on 04/21/2021

Oh Julie, so sorry you gave us a bad review when we worked so hard to fit you in and repair your vehicle.  We are happy to have an amazing customer base and we strive to repair all cars in a timely manner.  Your car was completed within 24 hours and considering the repair this is acceptable.  DC has many parts in stock but we do not stock every part for every car make and model and sometimes it does take a few hours to receive quality parts. -We will be happy to check the noise on your car, we asked you come back for us to look, your car has almost 200,000 miles and sometimes noises appear or parts fail. As discussed if it is the alternator the wonderful thing is we warranty and stand by our work.  Your alternator specifically has a 24/24!  How great is that....but remember, you need to talk to us and schedule us to look at it.  As far as your poptart comment, although I do love poptarts I can assure you nobody called you a poptart nor have I ever heard anything like that used in my shop.  My only advice would be to pick up the phone and call us if you feel wronged.  The world would be a better place :)  We are a family buisness, my kids are often around and we take pride in taking care of our customers.  Any negative reviews before giving us an oppotunity to talk seems a bit unfare.  I walked you out, said goodbye and did not call you a poptart.

NS
Nellie S.
Kia Soul
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Nellie said her visit was awesome. They were so professional, kind, courteous and went above and beyond. This is where she will be going to with her vehicle because they were superb and she's happy. .

CD
CHIP D.
04/04/2021
Best service around
I've tried several shops and dealerships in the area and these guys are easily the best. Honest, reliable and fast.

MARI C.
Ford Bronco
03/31/2021
96 Ford Bronco
Great customer service. Kept me up to speed on progress of the work performed.

EL
Elena L.
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Elena's mother. She said they are honest and courteous. They do good work.

Nissan Pathfinder
03/16/2021
Friendly, fast service
I have total confidence in having the folks at DC Auto keep my car in top shape. They are very nice and send me reminders that are helpful. Great place to get repairs done as well as keeping on top of regular maintenance.

MARK S.
Lawrenceville, GA
03/15/2021
Very good service, nice people.
I have just started taking my car to D.C. Auto. Today was the second time. Once for a tire plug and today for a new tire. Both times have been really good. They are very hospitable people. There is a little comfy space to wait in and they provide coffee (Keurig) while you wait for your car. The service was fast, efficient and the tire looks and operates well. I would highly recommend this place.

MF
MARTIN F.
Porsche Cayenne
03/06/2021
I highly recommend DC Auto! They have the best customer service and will always give you the best price. My car broke down last week and I had it towed to triple A by accident and the next morning regretted it. DC Auto paid for the tow to their shop and gave me a much better price for repair. I have been using them for several years and have never been disappointed with their service!

VL
VALERIE L.
Lexus GS 350
03/04/2021
Fabulous service
Suddenly I found myself with a full day of errands and my car battery was dead. I got a jump start and was trying to figure out where to go to get my battery checked and I saw DC Auto as I was coming through the Kroger parking lot. From the first conversation at the front desk, to Jake (the tech) to the manager it was such a wonderful experience. When you are talking about having car trouble and you end the experience with a big smile on your face, you have found a real gem. Hope I don't need car service anytime soon, but if I do, I'll be headed to DC Auto

AK
Ahmad K.
Kia Soul
03/04/2021 Category: Service
Ahmad said he would recommend this business for service.
RF
Ron F. from D.C. Auto responded on 03/08/2021

Greeting Ahmad, thank you and positive recomendation. I would love to see you with 5-star, call me to let me know what we can do better.

JEN D.
Cumming, GA
02/27/2021
Have brought my car here for years
I’ve been bringing my car to DC Auto for years- wouldn’t go any place else

VS
VICKI S.
Honda Accord Coupe
02/22/2021
Solution to car battery and Oil Change
A battery purchased at Walmart in August 2020 had died. I didn't realize they actually had warranties. DC auto recommended I try to take it back first - and they were right. Saved enough on that to get my over due oil change for my other car.