JOE B.
Buford, GA
11/25/2020
A+++++++
Incredibly fast reliable and friendly. They are honest and true to their word. I was referred by a friend and I've referred friends of my own. Highly recommended.

HD
HEATHER D.
11/25/2020
Great conversation inside while waiting...they make you feel very welcome!
Great quick service!

EH
EILEEN H.
11/22/2020
Efficient friendly & helpful
We have a long holiday drive ahead of us and I had an inclination that the battery might be dying! They checked my tires and battery and I was in and out in 45 minutes with a new battery!

Donzie B.
Norcross, GA
Pontiac Grand Prix
11/21/2020 Category: Service
Donzie said the guys are so friendly over there and knowledgeable.

JE
JULIAN E.
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
11/13/2020
Staff and Service
Totally satisfied with the service I receive at DC Auto. I take all of my vehicles there for service because I know it is going to be right the first time and their labor rates are very competitive.

Regards,

Julian E.

Cole H.
Dahlonega, GA
Ram 1500
11/06/2020 Category: Service
Cole said the repairs were done in a timely manner and he also said he enjoyed the experience at the business.

BW
BILL W.
10/28/2020
Transmission pan gasket replacement
Replaced a leaking transmission cover gasket and two transmission cooling line fittings.
My garage floor is again dry with no leaks. Thanks to a mechanic that made sure all parts were correct before completing the work.

DAVID P.
10/21/2020
Brought car in to have oil changed, cabin filter, and inspection. Done quickly and out in an hour.

RI
RON I.
Kia Stinger
10/21/2020
Review
Always good service and fair price.

ROSA W.
Alpharetta, GA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
10/15/2020
Great, fast service
I appreciated the time the staff took to note the needs of my vehicle, their professionalism and they had my car ready within the estimated time they told me.

PK
PAUL K.
Chevrolet Traverse
10/14/2020
Excellent service - fast and effective!
We took our newly purchased pre-owned Traverse in and asked for a full inspection. Everyone there was great from scheduling to advice and ultimately doing the work! Thank you! Christi K

MA

Atlanta, GA
HUMMER H2
10/13/2020
Everything perfect !!
Everything was so perfect and professional since the second i walked in they took really good care of my hummer H2 this will be my place to service my cars always !! Thank you D.C auto

TL
TRAVIS L.
Buford, GA
GMC Acadia
10/13/2020
Took my wifes car to the dealership prior to a long road trip. Was advised i needed around $3K in brake repair, bushings etc. Took it to D.C auto, they reviewed the list, made assessments of the wear on the bushings etc and determined they were serviceable and did not require "Immediate" replacement like the dealership stated. So $300 later and satisfied that my wife will go safely on her trip.

MARY C.