JEN D.
Cumming, GA
02/27/2021
Have brought my car here for years
I’ve been bringing my car to DC Auto for years- wouldn’t go any place else

VS
VICKI S.
Honda Accord Coupe
02/22/2021
Solution to car battery and Oil Change
A battery purchased at Walmart in August 2020 had died. I didn't realize they actually had warranties. DC auto recommended I try to take it back first - and they were right. Saved enough on that to get my over due oil change for my other car.

CL
CHRIS L.
02/20/2021
Ron and his crew are awesome. Honest and do a great job.

MARI C.
02/19/2021
As always, great service and fair prices. Will not take my 3 vehicles anywhere else.

Jacob R.
FIAT 500X
02/17/2021 Category: Service
Jacob said he would recommend the business.

VS
VICKI S.
Ford Crown Victoria
02/14/2021
Thank you so much for always recommending options, providing reasonable prices and always caring about what's the best for all of our vehicles. Youi are a unique group of caring people - who do such great work.

BRENDA S.
02/11/2021
Customer care
The care they take with your vehicle is awesome. They answer questions concerning your vehicle openly and honestly. I know my car is in good hands. Thank you , Brenda S

Chris C.
Scion tC
02/10/2021 Category: Service
Chris said he thought they were very polite, explained exactly what were gong to do, were very professional, did what they said they would and overall did a good job.

ST
Sarah T.
Acura ILX
02/09/2021 Category: Service
Sarah said they are always real friendly, real honest, have great prices and get her in and out of her service appointments very quickly.

Ford Police Interceptor
02/06/2021

SK
Shankara K.
Scion tC
01/27/2021 Category: Service
Shankara said he had no complaints with the business repair work. However, he said he will not go back to the business because they did not wear masks.
RF
Ron F. from D.C. Auto responded on 01/28/2021

Greetings, did you see the sign "If you ask, we will wear a mask".  We appreciate the 5 star review though, thank you.  Please understand that this small family owened buisness trying to make everyone happy and it's not always easy.

01/24/2021
Great
I am a first time customer and so far I had a great experience. Everything went smoothly.

BW
BILL W.
01/24/2021
Time for my oil change
The person at the counter said I would have about a 30 minute wait, and the oil was changed in 30 minutes.
I was reminded of two items that should be checked next time I come in. No pressure to do it now. Just good information to make sure the car stayed in tip top running order.

01/17/2021
Will return— after pandemic is over
Great service. Felt very uncomfortable that no one was wearing a mask. Would go back... but maybe only after COVID is under control.

EW
EDWARD W.
Cumming, GA
INFINITI M56
01/15/2021
Excellent service, excellent price
My infinity had a wheel well issue and was undriveable. These guys got me up and running in less than 12 hours and only charged me for 30 minutes worth of work. Very happy with these guys.