Overall Rating 3.7272727/5Overall Rating 3.7272727/5Overall Rating 3.7272727/5rating 3.7272727rating 3.7272727
Overall Rating 2.18182/5Overall Rating 2.18182/5rating 2.18182rating 2.18182rating 2.18182
Daniel B. on 11/23/2017
"Great experience"
Service advisor Sean is a rock star!
Service Date: 11/21/2017
Review Created: 11/23/2017 11:06 AM
Liz P. on 11/21/2017
"Great service "
The service department is aces. When there was something that needed to be worked on they took their time and explained what it was, why it was important, and different outcomes.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 11/17/2017
Review Created: 11/21/2017 11:57 AM
Thomas D G., Service Director at Dean Team Hyundai responded on 11/21/2017

Lawrence S. on 11/20/2017
"Everyone from ownership to porters. It takes a team. Great job!"
5 stars across the board.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 11/16/2017
Review Created: 11/20/2017 04:33 PM
Thomas D G., Service Director at Dean Team Hyundai responded on 11/21/2017

Verified Customer on 11/20/2017
"Honest answers"
Working with the public I know an honest answer is always the best. I take my Elantra to the Dean Team because I get an honest answer.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra To
Review Created: 11/20/2017 06:43 AM

Nancy C. on 11/18/2017
"reasonable service"
facility somewhat dated / customer lounge cramped / parking lot cramped
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 11/18/2017 05:39 PM

Verified Customer on 11/18/2017
"Good service"
They always do a good job, and they make sure the customer is happy.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 11/18/2017 02:19 PM

Verified Customer on 11/17/2017
"Friendly and convenient "
Friendly and convenient
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 11/15/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017 11:44 AM

Verified Customer on 11/17/2017
"The people make customer service amazing"
The person I worked with in the service department was the best all around service person I've experienced in my 35+ years of owning cars. He was friendly, knowledgeable, honest and in both face to face interactions and phone calls I felt like he truly enjoyed his job. I'm hard to impress from a customer service standpoint and I am impressed.
Service Date: 11/15/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017 10:46 AM

Verified Customer on 11/16/2017
"They get the work done in a timely matter."
The people are always nice and helpful.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 11/14/2017
Review Created: 11/16/2017 08:06 PM

Christine S. on 11/16/2017
"Great service "
Work completed in a timely manner
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 11/09/2017
Review Created: 11/16/2017 04:49 PM

Verified Customer on 11/15/2017
"Oil Change"
My scheduled oil change took two hours!
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 11/15/2017 07:10 PM

Verified Customer on 11/15/2017
"Great Techs"
They were able to determine the cause of my car acting up, they fixed it fast and it runs so much better now.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 11/15/2017 11:33 AM

Myron S. on 11/15/2017
"Great service. Was told it would take about one hour and 15 minutes. It took one hour and 11 minutes. "
I went to the Service Department for the Winter checkup. I was told I didn't need anything except an oil change and Lub. It saved me over $60.00. I very much appreciate the honesty of the agent who took the order.
I've told my friends and family about it.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 11/15/2017 10:16 AM

Verified Customer on 11/14/2017
"Parts in stock, quick repair"
Prompt service and quick repair with supply of parts on hand
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Veracruz
Service Date: 11/10/2017
Review Created: 11/14/2017 11:37 AM

Verified Customer on 11/12/2017
"People "
Sean in service is a good guy.
Review Created: 11/12/2017 06:16 AM
Thomas D G., Service Director at Dean Team Hyundai responded on 11/13/2017

Verified Customer on 11/09/2017
"Poor Service Department Experience."
My response below is not just for this particular service appointment, but also for an encounter with your staff a few days after the appointment. I needed a bulb replaced and when I called the service department on 11/7, I was told that since it was a simple task, to just come in as no appointment was necessary.
Whenever I came in to your service department, I find your staff to be incredibly rude and dismissive. Stan Wallace was who I was dealing with for both my appointment and my drop-in visit on the 7th. And I must say any experience with your service team is incredibly unpleasant and frustrating. There is literally nothing resembling customer service—not with any of your staff.
Also, the overpricing of simple services is ridiculous. For example, changing wiper blades or a single license plate light bulb shouldn’t cost $50 or more, when any other auto workshop will complete the task for no more than $20. It is absolutely frustrating how much this dealership overcharges.
I bought my car from this very dealership several years ago. I have driven many different brands, but I genuinely prefer driving my Hyundai above all others—in fact we are getting ready to purchase a new vehicle in the next six months and were considering a Hyundai. However, given the rude experience with your staff and the gross overpricing of services I will no longer be considering purchasing another Hyundai and will definitely never bring my car back for service ever again to this dealership.
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/31/2017
Review Created: 11/09/2017 10:06 AM
Thomas D G., Service Director at Dean Team Hyundai responded on 11/09/2017

Thank you for your feedback, I am sorry you feel that we are overpriced but I assure you that when you compare apples to apples you will find we are generally about the same as the aftermarket and you get genuine Hyundai parts from us that are designed for your vehicle and not an aftermarket part, Unfortunately genuine parts are typically a little more expensive than the aftermarket and you are also paying for a certified technician to work on your car and not someone who does not know anything about your vehicle. I do not know who you talked to about not needing an appointment but we only do things by appointment yet still try to work in walk ins as best as possible. Again I am sorry you fell this way.

Angela R. on 11/09/2017
"Dean Team is the best"
Great service & people
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Accent
Review Created: 11/09/2017 07:00 AM

Verified Customer on 11/08/2017
"Review"
I would not recommend Hyundai to any of my friends because the Hyundai Dealer does not wash/vacuum the car unlike Honda/Toyota even though I was told when I bought the car that they would wash/vacuum the car every time I went in with my car for oil change/servicing.
The lady at the services counter refused to accept my car for oil change because I hadn't called in and made reservations earlier.
The last time I went to for services, I had called ahead for a services booking but the lady on the telephone told me no need to make an appointment for services on Saturday and that they had express services. When I took my car for servicing, the lady at the services refused to take my car for servicing.
It was an extremely COLD Saturday morning and when I told her that since she was refusing to take the car in for servicing could she get someone to check the tire pressure as the tire check indicator was on. But that lady flatly refused and even had the audacity to tell me to take my car to the gas station and fill air by myself.
I can understand that ALL the technicians are extremely busy but I am sure that at least one of the has about 5mins to spare for a LOYAL Customer to check the tire pressure.
If it wasn't A VERY COLD Morning I wouldn't have asked her help to check my typres
Over all my experiences hasn't been great with Hyundai and I certainly will not refer my friends to buy
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 11/08/2017 08:56 PM
Thomas D G., Service Director at Dean Team Hyundai responded on 11/09/2017

Thank you for the feedback. I am not sure who you had talked to when scheduling your last appointment but the Hyundai store does not have express service that is only available at the Volkswagen store and I have only one female in my service department and she did not work this past Saturday and it looks like Stan was the advisor that helped you.. We only have 2 technicians on Saturdays and are usually booked out for Saturdays a month in advance. As far as the car wash we do not have an on site car wash here but we do have a carwash at the Ballwin store that is free for anyone who bought their car from us to use and you should have gotten a code from your salesman when you purchased the car to use that. I do not have enough personel to wash every car that comes in and I am not sure why your salesman told you that. I am sorry for the issues you had with my service department but hopefully I have explained our processes to you so that this does not happen again in the future. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. I have attached a short survey to this email in hopes that I have answered your questions concerning this issue and that you would take a moment to fill it out as this is how I am graded by Hyundai on handling customer concerns.

Verified Customer on 11/08/2017
"Always great"
They are always great, friendly and helpful
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 11/08/2017 07:26 PM

Peter H. on 11/08/2017
"Efficient and capable"
I have been going to the Dean Team service center for 1 year now. This was the first time I felt good about the experience. I waited for my car this time. They advertise a car wash if you wait, but the car was not washed. The waiting area was very nice. The service staff did ask for me by name and walked me to the checkout. The checkout woman was efficient but lacked enthusiasm toward the customer.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson