Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5rating 3.8rating 3.8
Overall Rating 2.23333/5Overall Rating 2.23333/5rating 2.23333rating 2.23333rating 2.23333

Richard R.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Thanks
Reliable service
ERIC H. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to post the positive review.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.  Have a great day!!!

WF
William F.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Good products
At this point, i would recommend Dean Team to a friend

GK
Gregory K.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/16/2019 Category: Service
They always take good care of me

Joseph R.
Saint Louis, MO
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Informed service
Thanks for your courtesy and professionalism

SK
Shannon K.
Otterville, IL
2012 Hyundai Accent
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Accurate service
These guys know their stuff. They are accurate and fair with their quotes, timely and explain anything you ask about. I would trust them with my car any time.
ERIC H. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to post the positive review.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.  Have a great week!!!

Joshua F.
Florissant, MO
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Quick and easy
I was happily greeted when arriving in the service area. My information was pulled up and I was told about a recommended service that could be accomplished while my scheduled service was being taken care of. The remainder of the service was explained and I was able to wait in a clean and inviting lounge. When service was complete, quicker than anticipated, I was able to check out painlessly.
ERIC H. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Marvin C.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Dean Team survey
The entire expenses with the staff ( especially Scott and Paul) was top pf the line
ERIC H. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to post the positive review.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.  Have a great weekend!!!

James P.
Chesterfield, MO
04/10/2019 Category: Service
friendly, apparently competent service, offered in timely fashion
see review title

Courteous Friendly Thorough Timely

Wildwood, MO
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Genesis Dealership
Excellent service work was done right and in time promised.

Respond

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Repairs
Pleasant helpful friendly!

First time there.
They did the recalls in less time than they said. Very professional and accommodating. I had been to another Dean Team with a previous car and was always satisfied.

AJ

CL
Charles L.
Valley Park, MO
On time service
A very good, fast service appointment

Michael W.
Festus, MO
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Initial Oil Change
I was impressed how quickly I was in and out, they were very busy and still worked with me

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Repair was done right. Communication between customers and Hyundai is poor.
Hyundai does not notify customers of software updates to correct problems which cause the check engine light to turn on. I went to Firestone initially for the repair, however since it was a software update that only a Hyundai dealer could perform, they charged me $99 for performing the diagnostic work. This expense could have been avoided if Hyundai would have notified me of the software update.
ERIC H. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

I understand your frustration with the commuication error.  I would advise checking to make sure that all of your informaiton is current with Hyudai as they do send those notifcations out regularly.  I'm not sure where the disconnect was ....but if you have any issues in the future please just come back to us as we have all of that information at our fingertips along with the factory trained technicians that know your vehicle best.  Have a great week!!!

2013 Hyundai Veloster
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Make sure you have ample time!
Had an appointment and 5-6 cars were lined up ahead of me outside for service. Basic oil change and emissions/inspection was all I needed. Getting in to park by the service entrance was difficult enough. They returned my car with a mess on my dashboard when they removed my emissions sticker. Not impressed when I can go elsewhere for a better price and faster service!

Sir,

I am deeply sorry to hear about your most recent experience with our service department during your visit.  I will address the issues that you outlined accordingly.  Please accept my apologies as we try to better the experience.

Carol S.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Quick Service
I appreciate the timely service.