4.6

Wildwood, MO
2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
10/22/2020 Category: Service
All good.
Family owned dealership, and you can tell. People like working there versus the fire breather corporate owned dealerships
WADE K. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 10/22/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. I appreciate your kind words of support and we look forward to seeing you for your future services. Have a great day.

Best Wishes,

10/12/2020 Category: Service
Service Palasade Limited AWD
The people
ERIC H. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 10/13/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out the survey ... as your feedback is extremely important to us. We greatly appreciate you as a customer and look forward to seeing you for your future service needs and have a wonderful week and be well!!

10/11/2020 Category: Service
Great services
Would buy a car from here as well
ERIC H. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 10/12/2020

Ryan H.
St. Louis, MO
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Thanks Wade for keeping us updated
ERIC H. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 10/12/2020

SD
Suzette D.
Saint Louis, MO
2012 Hyundai Veloster
10/05/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional
Dean Team provides exceptional services. The service team always takes the time to explain issues and never pressure you to get unnecessary services completed. I will definitely return

ERIC H. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 10/06/2020

Marthasville, MO
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Service department superheroes
These guys are awesome. Not only do they take the in endless abuse I throw at them when I drop my car off, they fire back. All good natured group who take care of my car and me like I was part of their family

Jefferey H.
O Fallon, MO
2012 Hyundai Genesis
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Purchasing excellent, service will go elsewhere
Service work will not be done there again

Mr. Haley,

Thank you for taking the time to not only fill out the survey but also for your constructive criticism.  I will take all of your comments into account while reviewing your last service.  I do apologize that we were unable to meet your expectations at this particular service and understand your frustrations.  This is quite a suprise to me as well as our customer service usually exceeds all expectations and our great ratings across the board back up that statement. Thank you again for your time....I will be addressing all the issues you noted individually and make what changes are deemed necessary.

Best regards,

Dean Team Hyundai/Genesis

CL
Craig L.
Alton, IL
2013 Hyundai Veloster
10/01/2020 Category: Service
Amazing and trustworthy
Easy to work with and very trust worthy business when it comes to buying or servicing a car. Definitely recommend
ERIC H. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 10/02/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out the survey ... as your feedback is extremely important to us. We greatly appreciate you as a customer and look forward to seeing you for your future service needs and have a wonderful weekend and be well!!

SL
Stu L.
Grover, MO
09/29/2020
Service versus Sales Experience
I heard back from Eric Harrelson, service manager for Dick Dean Hyundai, who directed me to his service advisory team consisting of Wade, Tim, and Bill. He was most accommodating and I will certainly take my car here for service since Eric was kind enough to reach out and offer the kind of assistance which was sorely lacking in the sales department. I hope my future dealings with their service department will once again steer me back to the Dick Dean sales team.
Thank you Eric for reaching out and offering whatever assistance is necessary in keeping my new Genesis in top mechanical condition. Your courtesy is more than appreciated.

Stu

09/29/2020
Lost A Potential Customer
Based on issues surrounding my purchase of the Genesis and then bringing it back, found a like car at another dealer which I purchased. Since I only live a couple miles from Dick Dean, called to make sure I could service the car there. I called and was connected to Andy and explained why I went to another dealer to buy the car. He immediately put me on hold and never came back to the phone. After 22 minutes on hold, I hung up and called back. I was then connected to Ben French who formed icicles on the phone when I asked if I could bring the car in for service and if they could go over a few things with me. He totally blew me off telling me they would be glad to service the car, but time was money and he did not have one to two hours to go over things with me. Where he came up with the "one to two hour" reference was beyond me. He told me to take the car back to the dealer I purchased it from and let them take care of it because he did not have the time to help me. He went onto say that those words were probably not what I wanted to hear, but the selling dealer should have taken care of whatever I needed. That conversation left me stunned because I was trying to give Dick Dean my future Genesis service business coupled with trading in my wife's Kia Hybrid for a new Sonata. So disappointed in these reactions when all I wanted to do was buy the Genesis from them, but all too many issues arose making that impossible. The motto here...BE NICE TO FUTURE CUSTOMERS...!!
ERIC H. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 10/01/2020

Stu,

I apologize about the most recent interaction that you had with our company....If you have any service related questions please feel free to reach out to Wade Knuckles, Tim Riley, or Bill Buckholtz (our Service Team) and we will be happy to try and get you some answers and service your vehicle.

Best regards and be well,

Dean Team Hyundai/Genesis

Linda M.
Ballwin, MO
2020 Hyundai Kona
09/29/2020 Category: Service
The people
You all are great at Customer Service
ERIC H. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 10/01/2020

Thank you sooo much for the review!!!!

Best regards,

Pacific, MO
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/26/2020 Category: Service
Five stars
As usual the service is great. Fast, friendly service every time. Thank you!
ERIC H. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 09/28/2020

CT
Charlyne T.
Saint Louis, MO
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Perseverance
There was an unknown electrical problem with my vehicle. Bill Buchholz and HIS crew kept at it until the problem was solved. I was also updated on the progress during this process.
ERIC H. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 09/28/2020

LR
Linda R.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/21/2020 Category: Service
Welcoming and helpful
We have bought 2 cars in the last year and a half. The salesperson and sales manager and the finance department made the experience so easy.
ERIC H. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 09/21/2020