4.6

Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5

PB
Paula B.
02/26/2021 Category: Service
Service on car
They are fast and thorough
WADE K. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 03/01/2021

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.  I appreciate your kind words of support and we look forward to seeing you for your future services. Have a great day.

KA
Kevin A.
Ballwin, MO
02/17/2021 Category: Service
Fast and easy.
My car was in for 60000 checkup. They got in and out with rental car in last then 15 minutes.
WADE K. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 02/17/2021

Kirkwood, MO
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/15/2021 Category: Service
Efficient and friendly
Great experience. Highly recommend.
WADE K. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 02/16/2021

BJ
Betty J.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/08/2021 Category: Service
Didn’t get a call from the car wash when I was there
Nice people

Ballwin, MO
2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/02/2021 Category: Service
Fast friendly service
My first time owning a Hyundai and dealing with Dean. I was very satisfied with the service and staff I met with. Had my 7500 mile oil chg and tire rotation. They were efficient and didn't have to wait as long as they said. I was in and out within 40 min.

AC
Alfredia C.
02/01/2021
Ben French - Manager
Kudos to Ben, I feel he is the model personnel when it comes to a team player. When my husband and I returned to the Dean Team to purchase a G-80 2021. It was on a Saturday. On arrival for our appointment...Andy stepped away from his current customers to follow up with us... Ben seeing the need to pitch in as a team player and took the pressure off Andy by finalizing our needs and wants in the buying process. Ben had excellent communication skills and kept our transaction moving. I have worked in sales for 43 years Ben was impressive and a delightful to work with.

AC
Alfredia C.
02/01/2021
Andy Miller - Sales Personnel
I chose to deal with Dean Team due to Andy I had researched three other dealerships I will not name. Because Andy was friendly, professional and helpful the first time we talked about 9 months ago. He was the main reason I came back to Dean Team...
I was interested in the G-80 2021. The game plan was to contact me when your inventory came in. Andy alerted me when G-80 was in stock, he found the car of our dreams and we closed the transaction on Friday. I want you to know how much we appreciated Andy and I will be back for his salesmanship in the future.

Donald H.
Saint Clair, MO
2019 Hyundai Kona
01/29/2021 Category: Service
Todd service and sales doesn’t bully you or have add pns to sales price
Would come again. Do not use Napleton just use Dean Team For car.
WADE K. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 01/29/2021

Brandi M.
Saint Peters, MO
01/27/2021 Category: Service
Came in to get my oil change and my door handle on my car fixed.
The staff was very friendly and professional. They greeted me right away and directed me to the waiting area.
They checked in mid-way through service to let me know the status of my vehicle and expected completion time.
At check out, the process was quick and seamless.
I highly recommend them!

vicky B.
Pacific, MO
01/23/2021
Andy Miller
Andy Miller was my salesman on 1-23-2021. I have bought 3 cars with him and he could not have worked so hard to please me each time. He was thorough in getting me the car I wanted and never tried to sway my wish.
I would tell anyone that Andy is your man!
WADE K. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 01/25/2021

LE
Lorna E.
01/20/2021 Category: Service
Quick service
Just before the new year my battery needed a jump start. I knew I would need to get a temporary car to get to work after the new year. I was concerned because it was a holiday weekend, that there might not be any cars available. I called my saleperson ( Paul Thoman) and he got me a temporary car until I could pick my car on Monday.
He acted so quickly. I came in, a temporary car was ready. I handed over my keys to the service department and then I was on my way.
Thank you! To the Dean Team for such Excellent Sercice.
WADE K. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 01/20/2021

2020 Hyundai Tucson
01/19/2021 Category: Service
Courtesy of the personnel
Just the quality of the maintenance was exceptional. The personnel was courtesous.
WADE K. from Dean Team Hyundai responded on 01/19/2021