Precision Import Auto Service

Service Date: 10/19/2017
Review Created: 10/20/2017 08:49 PM
Linda S. on 10/10/2017
"Excellent Service!"
My battery died 2day & I was stranded. A friend gave me a jump & I was able 2 drive 2 Precision. The owner Fritz was understaffed but he took the time 2 replace my battery & took me right away. I thought this was such a nice gesture! I appreciated his concern & helpfulness in getting me back on the road!
Vehicle: Toyota Camry Solara
Service Date: 10/10/2017
Review Created: 10/10/2017 09:53 PM
ANNE J. on 09/30/2017
"Great, Affordable Repairs - Quality Work"
I'm a long time customer of Precision Imports. Actually, from my discussion with Fritz this past week, I might be his longest standing customer. Fritz started maintaining my 1988 Honda Accord in 1992 when he first opened Precision Imports. He and his staff did all the all maintainence and repairs on that car until February 2012, when he sold me a great condition, used 2001 Toyota Camry that he had put a newer engine in.

From experience, I know that keeping an older car means that inevitably I'm going to run into types of repairs that might be costly, but I also know that having Precision Imports do the work always saves me money compared to having the work done elsewhere. There's additional value in having the repairs/maintenance done here. I have the great confort of knowing that nothing more than what really needs to be done is being done and they are always working to keep costs reasonable.

The exhaust system repairs I came to have done this past week; Monday, September 26th, went very smoothly and everything turned out well, allowing my car to pass inspection for it's coming license renewal in October. But, when I dropped off my car, I also bought to their attention an ongoing leak that I thought might have been an oil leak. It turned out to be the left front axle seal and getting that replaced turned out to be a nightmare job for Precision Imports. Fritz had given me an estimate, but costs went over because the axel itself and another value had to be replaced. Regardless, the costs were still kept very reasonable. I know they spent more than double the amount of time to get the work done. It was unfortunate, but running into problems with that specific repair on a 16 year old car was a possibility. For that reason, I had absolutely no issue when my entire bill was a bit higher than expected. The most important thing to me is the quality of the work that was done and knowing that I'll not be back at Precision Imports having the same problem dealt with again too soon.

Between maintaining my 23 1/2 year old Honda Accord LX for 20 years and maintaining this 16 year old Toyota Camry for the last 5 years, I've never found myself broken down on the side of the road with any car problems. The reason for that is having the needed maintenance and repairs done when they are recommended. So, I strongly recommend that any/all customers of Precision Imports rely on their judgment for whatever maintenance or repairs are needed. Being cheap about the costs of car maintenance/repairs usually ends up costing you more problmes and more money.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Vehicle: Nissan Sentra
Service Date: 09/27/2017
Review Created: 09/28/2017 11:46 AM
Sharon R. on 09/28/2017
Sharon said the service was great.
Vehicle: Mazda Mazda3
Service Date: 09/22/2017
Review Created: 09/28/2017
Jason K. on 09/24/2017
"Oil change"
the staff of mechanics got my car's oil change done in no time.
Vehicle: Honda Civic Si
Service Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 09/24/2017 02:32 PM
Brenda H. on 09/19/2017
Brenda said the business has always done a good job and she can depend on them.
Vehicle: Acura TL
Service Date: 09/13/2017
Review Created: 09/19/2017
Robert C. on 09/12/2017
Robert said he likes the employees and he likes their service.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 09/08/2017
Review Created: 09/12/2017
Curt R. on 09/08/2017
Curt said this business was unable to find the problem and they charged him $50 for the inspection.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 08/30/2017
Review Created: 09/08/2017
George F. on 09/01/2017
"Over 10 Years Of Great Product And Customer Service"
The Dealer Alternative Import Auto Service And Not Over-Priced. U Pay As U Go ! No Unnecessary Auto Service Maintenance Or Repair. Finally, A "Straight Shooter With Out The Hype ". Call For An Appointment Today ! By, BrotherJorge/Customer. " This Is Not A Paid Advertisement ".
Vehicle: Kia Rio
Service Date: 08/31/2017
Review Created: 09/01/2017 06:56 AM
JOHN C. on 08/30/2017
"Great Service and Nice People"
We know we can trust Precision Imports to tell us the truth about our vehicles and what is needed. We have brought vehicles to Fritz for many years and appreciate the fact that they do whatever they can to help us.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 08/28/2017
Review Created: 08/30/2017 02:13 PM
Stephen B. on 08/30/2017
Stephen said this business has done everything he has asked them to do and he likes dealing with them.
Vehicle: INFINITI G35 Coupe
Service Date: 08/14/2017
Review Created: 08/30/2017
Eric K. on 08/29/2017
Eric said this business charged good rates for their labor and they did good work. While it's not the norm, this time he had to make multiple calls in order to get answers on the status of his vehicle.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 08/25/2017
Review Created: 08/29/2017
Nora F. on 08/29/2017
Nora said the employees were very honest. They did not recommend any unnecessary repairs.
Vehicle: Kia Sorento
Service Date: 07/28/2017
Review Created: 08/29/2017
Mike B. on 08/26/2017
"My 2009 Honda Accord. "
I was able to get my vehicle in on short notice to check on a concern . Stephen demonstrated thorough knowledge of the problem and the repair necessary, Mosr importantly he was knowledgeable of a service bulletin from Honda that would provide for a warranty repair of the most potentially expensive part of the necessary fix. I very much appreciate this type of truly professional service. We will be back.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Sdn
Service Date: 08/21/2017
Review Created: 08/26/2017 02:01 PM
Doug C. on 08/23/2017
"Diagnosed the problem promptly and performed only the work that was needed to correct the issue."
Stephen diagnosed the problem in a timely manner and performed only the work that was needed to correct the issue. In addition he explained the problem at a level that I could understand.
Vehicle: Acura MDX
Service Date: 08/21/2017
Review Created: 08/23/2017 08:26 AM
Kevin O. on 08/19/2017
"I found a new garage for my 2004 civic"
I was quoted 1450.00 for work to be performed by St Louis Honda on my 2004 civic, being an ex-mechanic I knew I was to be ripped off so I called this particular garage specializing in hondas quoted me 1200.00 for the exact same work. When I picked up my civic I was amazed to see the total was 1100. Also I had to leave my car there but he let me drive his loaner car, a Honda Accord (amazing). I recently had to have the muffler tailpipe replaced, Fritz quoted me 360 but actual price was 340 and I used his Honda Accord to work and back.
This shop is honest and Fritz has a new customer.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 08/16/2017
Review Created: 08/19/2017 06:29 PM
Kelly B. on 08/18/2017
Kelly said she has a good relationship with the staff. They are courteous.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Service Date: 08/15/2017
Review Created: 08/18/2017
Barb M. on 08/17/2017
Barb said the employees are very honest, very forthcoming, and very helpful. She's been a customer for a while.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 08/14/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017
Tom C. on 08/11/2017
Spoke with Linda. She said she was happy with this business.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner