Jim W.
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Jim said the staff provided a good job.

Milio B.
07/29/2020
car service
I made an appointment when I got there they were ready to go right to work on my car the service was well done .
what more can you ask,

Bryan M.
Acura 3.2TL
07/27/2020
Always Dependable Expert Service
Precision Imports has serviced my 2002 TL Acura for the last 8 years. Fritz runs an excellent, knowledgeable and trustworthy repair facility. They are a great alternative to the overpriced dealership. I wholeheartedly recommend them!

Bryan McD.

Barb M.
Hillsboro, MO
07/24/2020 Category: Service
Barb said the staff are very nice, very helpful and honest.

JAN/Rudy S.
Fenton, MO
07/22/2020
Great Place
Precision is a great place to take your car for repairs. They are honest and I trust them. The whole staff is awesome as well.

BR
Barb, Wally R.
07/22/2020
Great place
The staff and the mechanics at Precision are the best. They are honest. The price they quote you is the price when the job is completed. Fritz will call you and tell you if there is another issue that came up while your car was in the shop.

TV
Tom V.
07/20/2020
The Usual Good Service
Precision continues to provide reliable and knowledgeable service at a fair price. I have been taking our Hondas there for many years.

Robert S.
07/16/2020 Category: Service
Robert said the staff are always competent, friendly and the job was done on time.

Sam C.
07/09/2020
Excellent work !
Feels like a new car. I really appreciate that you guys actually listened to what I had to say and that you gave honest advice as far as what needed to be done.

Great job !

Honda Civic Si
07/08/2020
Dependable
Consistently honest with quality service.

AP
Amy P.
Cedar Hill, MO
Subaru B9 Tribeca
07/04/2020
Satisfied
First, I love to be able to speak to my mechanic. I enjoy conversing to ensure they understand what I want, what I am saying. They do this and it's refreshing.
We are satisfied of the simple things they do for us to make things go easier, smoother like the door closing properly or the sun roof sliding smoothly. Our brakes work great and it was certainly reasonable. ALSO, they found another mechanic put the wrong sized washer on our oil part and it was leaking. Thank you!

BR
Barb, Wally R.
06/18/2020
Fritz his staff and his years of experience.
We have been going to Precision for years. They always call and give you an estimate. The repairs are true to the price of the estimate. Lindsey is new and is doing a great job!

Michael S.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
06/16/2020
Miata
Honest and excellent service. Never disappointed with the work or the cost. Nice to have trust in a repair shop that does not take advantage of consumers lack of knowledge.

PB
Peggy B.
Honda Civic Sedan
06/13/2020 Category: Service
Peggy said she would recommend this business.

David B. W.
Honda Fit
06/10/2020
Reliability
I scheduled an oil change, but by the time I showed up for the appointment, an extra repair was necessary. I fully expected to need to come back for the extra work, but they squeezed the extra work in so that my car was fully functional when I left there.