Jason K.
Honda Civic Si
06/06/2020
oil change
I like of how after i dropped off my car, the wait for it be completed was under an hour. Very professional mechanics and the front office support staff. I liked of how I was offered a small bottle of water to drink while I waited. Would back to Precision Import Auto Service for them to service my car again and again.

Jeanette G.
Missouri
Land Rover LR2
06/04/2020 Category: Service
Jeanette said the staff were really very nice, they provided a superb service and they were busy but still, they checked her oil and added some.

Janel B.
05/20/2020
Honest,sweet, helpful and knowledgable.
They always are friendly, honest and helpful with every problem you have. They will explain to you about your issues and even show a picture of the parts that your car will need. I like that because it helps me learn. I appreciate everything they do. You will never get ripped off by them. Thank you so much for all you do Fritz and Alex. : ) : )

Doug C.
Mazda CX-5
05/20/2020
Honest and excellent service at an exceptional price
Fritz and the Team at Precision Imports provide an honest evaluation, the service and workmanship is excellent, and all at an exceptional price.

Steve S.
05/17/2020
Always top notch service. No BS
Fritz always tells you what it costs and when it’s going to be ready. He always comes in at or below the quote and always delivered as promised. The work is always done right the first time.

AK
ANDY K.
Acura TSX
05/11/2020
2007 Acura TSX - Klemm’s
Always happy with results.

05/09/2020
Good, Honest Service
Precision Import Auto Service offers good and honest service. I have always been satisfied with their work and would recommend them to others.

GZ
Greg Z.
St. Louis, MO
05/07/2020 Category: Service
Greg said he had a good experience with this business.

JO
JANE O.
04/28/2020
Love Fritz
I am very happy with Fritz and the work he does for my cars. I would not go anywhere else. I know he will do what is needed to keep my high milage vehicle on the road for another 100,000 miles, and I know he will not sell me anything I don't need.

TONY/DARLENE S.
Honda Civic Si
04/28/2020
Wheel bearings
When you have to count on your car repair being done properly and that it is necessary, you have to go to someone reputable and this is a one stop excellent experience. Try them out and they kept my interior of my car safe with masks and gloves

CK
Channing K.
Eureka, MO
Nissan Versa
04/26/2020
Honest, trustworthy, Quality work.
Super friendly family business. They explain everything in detail over the phone and where you approx are in price. I highly recommend this service for your vehicle.

Laurie M.
Missouri
04/22/2020 Category: Service
Laura said this business did a great job.

IB
Ian B.
Saint Ann, MO
04/17/2020 Category: Service
Ian said the business does quick work. They have good prices, convenient, no up-selling, and honest.

Mike B.
04/14/2020
GREAT SERVICE AS USUAL
I have been bringing my two Honda's to Precision over the last few years. Fritz and staff are very helpful, and take the time to explain what needs to be done and why. I have since recommended Precision to my three sons and daughter. They do not all live as close as I do, but have chosen to use Precision for good, honest, and affordable service.

PB
Peggy B.
Honda Civic Sdn
04/10/2020 Category: Service
Peggy said the staff are trustworthy.