Business Solutions

Precision Import Auto Service

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
JN
JEFF N.
06/25/2022
60k Fluid change and check up
We have been taking our Honda's, Nissan and my f-150 for maintenance and repairs since 1992. Fritz and his staff are always the best! Honest, through and...

TW
Teresa W.
06/22/2022
Routine Oil Change.
I've been a customer of Precision Import Auto Service for 24 years. Fritz and his staff are always very responsive and thorough. They pay special attention...

RA
Rose A.
06/20/2022
Rose said the staff at this business was honest, courteous and they explained everything to her about her vehicle.

Thomas M.
06/14/2022
Thomas said their service is good. He said he likes the whole staff and he is pleased with what they do.

David W.
06/12/2022
Great
Scheduling is easy. Fritz listens to my needs and takes care of them, but always advises me if the work may be unnecessary. He also advises if work should be...