MA
Max A.
11/27/2019 Category: Service
Max said this business is really good. The employees are very nice.

Janel B.
11/25/2019
Caring and Professional
I apreciate Fritz showing me the troubled parts and explaining whats going ln with my car. Thank you.

Barb M.
Hillsboro, MO
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Barb said she trusts this business. They are very helpful and honest.

BR
Barb, Wally R.
11/23/2019
Fritz his staff and his years of experience
Our car broke down on the highway. We had the car towed to Precision. Fritz called before noon. Fritz advised what was wrong. The knowledge Fritz has is unbelievable. The staff is always very courteous. Definitely would recommend Precision Imports. There are many car repairs shop. You could go to but why?

Dan L.
11/19/2019
Precision Auto Repair
Fritz was great! He repaired my MDX And kept me informed the whole time.. i would highly recommend Precision.

DONALD R.
11/16/2019
Always provides good service
Had oil change always have good servis good service

Ballwin, MO
11/16/2019
30k checkup
Great service and communication!

Bob B.
Honda Civic Sdn
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Bob said the owner, Fritz, is a good guy. He stated that the staff provides great and perfect service. He added that Fritz specializes in miracles for vehicles and that he restored one of his vehicles back to life 3 times.

GC
Grover C.
Richwoods, MO
Volvo XC90
11/10/2019
best mechanic we've had
Over the last 30 years, we've lived in several states and we've always tried to find a local trustworthy reliable good car mechanic. For the last 10 years we've had two or three cars at the same time. Usually it took a little time and research to find where the knowledgeable locals took their cars for reliable repair at a reasonable price. Fritz & his crew at Precision are one of the best we've found. He does a great job and he takes the time to clearly explain the situation and alternatives/costs. We wholeheartedly recommend him and the others at Precision Import.

James H.
11/07/2019
Precision Import Auto doesn't try to rip you off.
When my Honda or Acura cars have a problem, I get Precision Import Auto to fix those problems. The best part is that they don't create new problems, on other systems, which will require me to return and have more work done. My Power steering was leaking, they fixed it , and I didn't have any other new issues for two years. My AC return hose needed replacing and I didn't have any new issues, for 8 months. I believe and trust this shop.
Thank you, for your honesty.

MO
Marian O.
11/07/2019
Great, trustworthy service
I go out of my way to have Fritz work on my car. It has to last 10 more years so I have all the oil changes done here. He also looks it over to keep it in good order.

Arnold S.
11/02/2019
Always the best service.
Always the best service. There is no compromise for detail in the service. Thank you again!

TF
Tom F.
11/02/2019
great job
Very prompt and always fixed the first time

BP
Bhavisa P.
11/01/2019
Precision is wonderful at not up charging and making sure your car is doing well. They do what they say and in a timely manner.

NS
Nicolas S.
Honda Accord Coupe
10/29/2019
Trustworthy Owner Operator
Fritz and his team provides honest, quality work that only a "small box" shop can deliver.

HL
Helen L.
Nissan Versa
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Helen said she has no complaints with this business.

DF
Donna F.
Missouri
GMC Savana Cutaway
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Donna said this business was very customer orientated and did a great job. They have great service and great people.

Charles C.
Arnold, MO
10/23/2019
Honest owner
I been come here many years. After the dealer gave me a list of items that my car need to serviced, these guys cut it down to only a few. This saved me many dollars. Fritz will do only what is needed and gives you his best price. I trust him with my cars. I send my friends and family there.

Dan B.
Toyota Sequoia
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Dan said that the place did a nice job.

MAX L.
Nissan 300ZX
10/17/2019
mechanical competency and customer focus
Great example of a family car repair business that is honest, skilled and values customers.

Displaying 1 Review