AF
Amber F.
Walker, LA
11/13/2019
Amazing people
They are so amazing! They take really good care of their customers. They are straight forward with you they don’t beat around the bush. And they just all around awesome people
Penny S. from Deep South Auto Specialist LLC responded on 11/14/2019

thank you for your business We Apprciate you ad your family

David D.
Baton Rouge, LA
Nissan Armada
11/13/2019
Awesome people, Roy, Penny, and Laine. Great work too.
Tires, alignment, oil change, motor mount, all done quickly and reasonably priced.

We Appreciate your biusiness.. Penny and Roy and Mike

MJ
mandy j.
11/12/2019
Great business!
Not only was it top notch work on my Jeep, but the customer service was the best. They actually cared and took the time to explain the problem and fix to me. My new go-to place!

we Appreciate your buisness... Penny and Roy and Mike

MF
Michael F.
11/10/2019
Most reliable shop around !!!
Mr Roy, Mrs Penny and their son are all super nice and a dream to deal with.The knowledge and work ethic that is shown with the quality of work is by for the best. They tell you exactly what is wrong and do not try to up sale you on stuff you dont need. Very honest and trustworthy. Most of all they clean up behind themselves under your automobile.

We Appreciate your business.... Penny and Roy and Mike

Michaelyn m.
Livingston, LA
11/07/2019
Amazing All Around
5 stars all around! Great customer service! They really do treat customers like family! They pinpointed EXACTLY what was wrong with my car and fixed it JUST LIKE THAT! Inexpensive pricing! I would recommend this auto shop to EVERYONE! Thank y’all again for everything!

Thank You for Your Business.... Penny and Roy and Mike

Becky l.
Pine Grove, LA
Ram 1500
Great place to go!!!
Like visiting family!!! They know me!!

Thank yOu for your Buisness... Penny and Roy and mIke

Experience equals great service
30+years of experience. They are all do helpful and won’t need to worry about not getting quality work. Even got a call several hours after leaving to check if we were happy with the work.
Penny S. from Deep South Auto Specialist LLC responded on 11/05/2019

We Appreciate your business and so glad you are very happy with our work... Penny and Roy and Mike

DT

janis M.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
10/30/2019
Miata
Best folks in town. Trust worthy, friendly and very competent. Always go above and beyond. Make you feel like family. Can’t be beat and I feel blessed to have found Deep South
Penny S. from Deep South Auto Specialist LLC responded on 10/31/2019

Its always a pleasure to do business with you and  we enjoy seeing you come thru that door thank you for your Business always appreciated...Penny and Roy and Mike

EL
Elliot L.
10/29/2019
Great place for repairs
The place has a very family feel. The owners will walk you through what they find on your car. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone I know. Awesome work and awesome prices. Will be doing all my auto business there.
Penny S. from Deep South Auto Specialist LLC responded on 10/31/2019

We Really Appreciate your Business and we Are Glad you have Chosen us for your Forever shop Thank you for letting us take care of your Vechile ...Penny Roy and Mike

MJ
Myoshia J.
Honda Civic Si
10/28/2019
They took care of my customer's vehicle right away and communicated throughout the whole process. Which I really appreciated.

we appreciate your business...Penny Roy and Mike

JN
Jerry N.
10/19/2019
Jerry Nicholson
Great People! Worked on my vehicle several times always correctly repaired and professionally, Thanks for a good job every time.
Penny S. from Deep South Auto Specialist LLC responded on 10/19/2019

Thank you so much for your Business.... Penny and Roy and Mike

GH
Gerald H.
Dodge Nitro
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Gerald said that he was well satisfied with everything done there. It is a pleasure going there. He is treated right. He is treated like a person and not a number. They are the best in the world.
Penny S. from Deep South Auto Specialist LLC responded on 10/21/2019

We Appreciate your business.... Penny and Roy and Mike

WM
Wendy M.
Livingston, LA
10/14/2019
Honest and Dependable
All I can say is WOW!!!

Brought my 2001 Lexus in with a check engine light. Roy and his team analyzed the codes and he came out and explained everything in terms I could understand.

He could have told me that I needed a replacement of the part but was honest that the sensor was working right now.

They were able to turn the check engine light off, test drive the vehicle and it did not come back on.

Roy and his team are honest and trustworthy!

They have just earned a customer for life.

Costs me $19.95.

Hard to find a mechanic shop that is honest and not out to swindle you.

Penny also makes you feel right at home as soon as you walk in the door with genuine southern hospitality.

Thank you for a wonderful experience. I will be sure to spread the word😀
Penny S. from Deep South Auto Specialist LLC responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you for your business we Apreciate you and your family.... Penny Roy and Mike

Terry B.
Cadillac SRX
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Terry said the business is always the best, he's happy with the service, the employees are easy to get along with, and they listen and fix his problems.
Penny S. from Deep South Auto Specialist LLC responded on 10/11/2019

Its always a pleasure to do business with you ....Penny and Roy and Mike

john f.
10/10/2019
Great company good prices. Definitely recommend them. Will uses them for future problems
Penny S. from Deep South Auto Specialist LLC responded on 10/11/2019

thank u for your business..Pennyand Roy and Mike

10/08/2019
Dead battery
They were nice and great to work with. Awesome job!

thank you for your business... Penny and Roy and Mike

SK
stanley K.
10/06/2019
Down home reliability that you can afford
I am a firm believer in preventive maintenance for my truck. Every time I have my truck serviced at Deep South I know it has been done right and the performance of my truck proves that. Penny, Roy, and the boys always do a great job!

thank you for your business... Penny and Roy and Mike

BL
Becky l.
Pine Grove, LA
Ram 1500
10/05/2019
Friendliness
Great place. Reasonable prices. Friendly. They know my name!!!

thank you for your business Penny Roy and Mike