Overall Rating 4.33333/5Overall Rating 4.33333/5Overall Rating 4.33333/5Overall Rating 4.33333/5rating 4.33333
Overall Rating 2.11111/5Overall Rating 2.11111/5rating 2.11111rating 2.11111rating 2.11111
Latest Review over 1 year ago

BC
BERNARD C.
Lincolnshire, IL
Volvo V70
05/02/2017
Very Unprofessional
Employee was talking about his divorce and ex-wife to customer while 2 people waited for help.

ZG
ZORAN G.
Volkswagen Jetta
05/01/2017
The problem is not fixed.
Jetta was doing fine until Sunday. When started, engine started shaking violently in all directions. After restart it worked OK but engine light started blinking. Replaced cables and sparks were obviously not a problem. Unfortunately, my daughter need the car, because she started her first job on Monday out of town and the car is not in Deerfiled. Yes, with engine light on she took the risk. Now I have to fix it again.

WC
WILLIAM/BILL C.
BMW 740iL
04/25/2017
Flat tire repair
Repaired tires. Service was EXCELLENT! Man that helped me very informative and very pleasant! Very reasonable pricing.

IG
IRINA G.
04/24/2017
Very good

DF
DOTTY F.
Honda Insight
04/16/2017
So quick to diagnose car issue; professionalism
This business saved the day. Could not get to work without the spare, which you put on. Early the next day you had the back tires in and the wait was reasonable (at home). Thank you again for outstanding service. Other than bad coffee :), a place to stick with!

BILL M.
Lexus ES 350
04/15/2017
Do not provide info on possible exceptions to advertise prices on an oil changes.
For an advertised $59 synthetic oil change , I walked out the door after completion for $80 +. I read and understood in tiny letters the additional add on fees , but Garrett shouldn't your technicians know and say there may be extra charges. I know they have changed oil before in Lexus ES 350s. The price was 25% over the coupon/advertised price. No apologies, I'm sorry we didn't tell you - this is the way it is Mr. Mack!! To bad so sad....
Garrett G. from Deerfield Tire Co responded on 05/02/2017

We appreciate your business and are sorry over your recent confusion on our oil change coupons. Our oil change price is an exceptional value and is extremely competitive in price. In addition the price has been the same for more than 5 years.
We quoted you our reduced coupon price of 59.95 plus taxes and fees for a up to 5 quarts full synthetic oil change. The total including the taxes and fees is $67.45. Your total was $80.25 a difference of $12.80 not $20.00 as you indicate. And the difference is because your 2014 Lexus takes 6.4 qts at $8.60 a qt additional for the needed full synthetic oil for your car above and beyond the 5 quarts allowed on the coupon. Which it is all printed on our coupons, on our website, at the counter, and on our price board. In addition the capacity of oil required for your car is in the owners manual of your car. We recommend every customer be familiar with their own car and read their owners manual.
We work on many kinds of cars and our front counter staff do not remember how much goes in each car that's why the coupon is written and explained the way it is. Our techs when working on the car verify all required capacity information while working on car.
This is no different than what we did the last time you came here for an oil change here back on July 5th 2013 on your 2007 Lexus. That car also required the extra oil in it which we charged you for only it was regular oil not full synthetic which is less expensive overall.
We are sorry you feel this way we wish you good luck!!

KL
KENNY L.
Nissan Murano
04/12/2017
Brake job was done in less time as quoted!
Stopped in to get rear brakes replaced and was quoted 2-3 hours. Was out in 1.5 hours. Price was fair compared to a few others.

DN
DELLA N.
Elmhurst, IL
Chevrolet Camaro
04/02/2017
They really care about the customer. Great service at affordable prices

CR
CARL R.
Nissan Pathfinder
03/17/2017
Good Experience
Knowledgeable, quick and friendly service

AE
ARTHUR/PHYLLIS E.
Lexus LS 400
03/08/2017
Geoff does a good job. Seems to be upfront about things. Rare in a auto repair business.
Always trust Firestone auto repair places. They are honest and do a good job.

SCOTT M.
Pontiac Sunfire
02/23/2017
friendly and clean enviroment
I was greeted by a friendly associate and invited to sit down, have popcorn and watch a movie while I waited to have the work done on my car. The owner took the time to come out and personally speak with me, I was very pleased with my experience.

AR
AUDREY R.
Saturn SL2
02/20/2017
2 missing hubcaps
I had my brakes fixed , but later I saw that my 2 front hubcaps were missing. I thought they forgot to put them on. So, I called and they said they were not there and they must have been stolen. That was an impossible scenario since I drove home and my car was kept in the garage. I spoken to a friend/mechanic and he said they were not put back on correctly and rolled off while I was driving home and that Deerfield Tire was responsible. When I called again Geoff said "No, that's not true." He said he'd look into it and put me on hold. I waited and waited and waited. Someone else came to the phone and said Geoff was with a customer. I believe that was a ploy to not deal with my situation. No, I am not happy with the way I was treated or with the fact that I brought in a car with 4 hubcaps and now only have 2.
Garrett G. from Deerfield Tire Co responded on 03/13/2017

We sincerely apologize for your situation. We did look into and confirmed that the hubcaps were installed on your car. Your hubcaps on your 1997 saturn sl2 are screwed onto the 4 lugnuts on each wheel.They cannot go on unless they are screwed on. All 4 caps screwed on to each lugnut on each wheel would have to be unscrewed in order to remove them. These particular caps cannot just fall off as someone told you. We again apologize for your situation.

HM

LAURA F.
Jeep Liberty
02/12/2017
The employees
I always know that Jeff is going to take great care of my cars. If additional wk is needed he clearly explains the reason. If i have opptions he lets me know.

JAMES/CHERYL S.
Toyota Avalon
02/10/2017
Geoff is great and remembers customers and prior work performed. Work actually done is excellent.

ADRIENNE S.
Buick LeSabre
02/04/2017
Pleasant, informative, knowledgeable greeter/counter person!
Waiting area very comfortable.

AC
ANNE C.
02/04/2017
Customer service very very nice
Happy that wiper blades purchased and installed by technician and a coupon used - double nice.

FN
FERNANDO N.
Chicago, IL
Lincoln MKX
02/02/2017
Timely
Always timely and very friendly. The service desk is very helpful in explaining the needs of your vehicle.

DZ
DEBBIE Z.
Des Plaines, IL
01/21/2017
Deerfield Tire Co.
Very honorable and trusting establishment.

AR
AUDREY R.
Saturn SL2
01/20/2017
I brought my car in because the GET SERVICE light went on. They drove me home immediately. When my car was ready, they brought it to me.